It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMEBODY HELP SEROUSLY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ok guys i really need help im 18 years old just turned 18 really and my vison is going realy bad having headaches severe eye pains i have 1 ee closes at the moment does anybody no if gluacoma is common in men under 18 and black and im goin to sleep please reply i dont want to go blind

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Look, we are not doctors here, so, it is a waste of time posting here. Go to a doctor now and get yourself checked, this is not an ordinary issue, any problems with vision must be treated immediately.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
No one here can help you, bud....you need to go to both your eye doctor AND your regular physician to run tests. Go to the emergency room! The cause may not be from your eyes, and could be something else entirely. If you are sexually active, Syphilis comes to mind, as it can lead to blindness if left untreated. Could be a tumor. Or it could be glaucoma, or any other number of things that neither of us knows about, because we are not doctors. I don't mean to scare you, but then again, I do....GO TO THE DOC! Don't mess around with your eyesight! Posting here will do no good, because no one in their right mind will put your mind at ease, nor can they.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I echo the same sentiments above. It could be an eye issue, an neurological issue, or another health issue. The only way to know is to go see a medical professional. I certainly would not be further straining my eyes by reading on the computer until you do that.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

Solid advice and the only one that you should take. I'm closing this so that you don't get any bad info.

GO TO YOUR DOCTOR!!!

new topics

top topics

join