It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb em baby

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Now, I don't agree with this war in Iraq. In fact, I am against vehemently it. But, to wish destruction on others is not right either---or relishing the pain of others, Flanker.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flanker

i think they should bomb NY again

Well, you are entitled to your opinion. Though I'd hate for it to happen, I can now see a bright side to it. We might stop supporting Israel if our economy collapsed. Then you could laugh and cheer at the dead american as some suicide bomber gives you a hug before blowing up.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Now, I don't agree with this war in Iraq. In fact, I am against vehemently it. But, to wish destruction on others is not right either---or relishing the pain of others, Flanker.

those soldiers knew where they are doing

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes, they know what they are doing. They are also 18-22. Kids in my eyes. They don't know anything but what they are told. That's why the military likes the youth as opposed to people like me that know not to drink the Kool-Aid.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

i think they should bomb NY again

Well, you are entitled to your opinion. Though I'd hate for it to happen, I can now see a bright side to it. We might stop supporting Israel if our economy collapsed. Then you could laugh and cheer at the dead american as some suicide bomber gives you a hug before blowing up.

most of israel supports usa, i just dont give a # of this "nation" anymore, and getting drafted into this stupid #ing war soon, then im leaving the hell out of here.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

i live in israel.

And you are of what nationality, Isralie? I think not. You sound more like a sniveling fag of a troll looking to bait people, so, into the ignore box you go, lying sack of shiite....

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So, why do you hate Israel so much?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

i live in israel.

And you are of what nationality, Isralie? I think not. You sound more like a sniveling fag of a troll looking to bait people, so, into the ignore box you go, lying sack of shiite....

AFfirmative Reaction: I can't take itr anymore. I can't...I MUST KILL!!!! aaarrrggghh!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Xio
And should we just sit back and keep letting our troops die, we can't pull them out because then we would just look like wimps and then alot of bad things would happen to us for bailing out.

That comment really takes the cake. Your mentality is abhorrent.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
More killing in Iraq? Isn't the thousands that have died already enough? I guess the number is never high enough for the bloodthirsty of this earth.

Iraqis are killing U.S. soldiers because they #ing hate their guts for invading and killing them. The U.S. army needs to defend itself, but being in Iraq for all the wrong reasons and continuing to kill Iraqis instead of getting out of the country is one of the most ludicrous situations I have bore witness to in my lifetime.

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

i live in israel.

AFfirmative Reaction: I can't take itr anymore. I can't...I MUST KILL!!!! aaarrrggghh!

Sorry, Kernal, I forgot tat you are the only one allowed to be a insulting jackasss...take a chill pill...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ok less of the insults from everyone,

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Let him say what he wants in the mudpit. If I have a problem with it , I'll let him know.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ok. Its all yours!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thank you kindly.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
And what's going to prevent the rest of the world from saying "America has a genocide policy -- we need to save Iraq!"

Stellar point & a prophetic one to boot. Due to the nadir of our prescription drug dependence/poor schools/complicit corporate media/polluted air-water-food, we Americans are not too good at being students of history or marking "trends" that don't have a dollar sign attached to them.
If you read world media, we are now considered the biggest threat facing the world today.

Extend that perception out for a sec:
- biggest threat
- lone superpower
- obvious genocide bourne out by the civilian death count, despite our rhetoric ( and no, not because we're "evil", we're just outmanned in an urban theater where superior air & fire power is negated & any sort of "Smartbomb" as well - you can pinpoint all you want, there's still kids & old ladies living on the same block....being able to drop a 500 lb'er in a small radius speaks to nothing of it's blast radius )
- further extremely high death count due to politically motivated CINC who won't send the right number of troops needed & won't divy up the pie, so more countries will withdraw & some will never assist

THAT's THE CAUSE......

HERE's THE EFFECT

- embargos, sanctions & punitive economic policies
- denied access to the world markets
- excessive preventitive military build up against us
- a new spat of NATO-like alliances from different corners of the globe against us
- all actions undertaken by us viewed through a lens of suspicion, regardless of altruism
- massive economic hardship here, on scale of the Great Depression or worse
- massive domestic civil unrest

All of the EFFECTS = Goodbye Posse Comitatus, hello Marshall Law!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Fine screw my idea...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Don't worry Xiao you just posted when all the conservatives are working, the lefties all stay at home and can post all day : )

I think your choice of bombing is not to far off the mark, if we can figure out where the bad guys are at that is. Indiscriminate bombing would do more harm than good.

Many here are opposed to the war/Bush period, so all of these people will slam you for being even remotely pro-Bush. If it was Gore doing it , it would be a different story for some of them.

Variable

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
We're all neatly in the "against" portion within the famous Bushed Algebraic equation "You're either with us or with the Terrorists"?
Simple thoughts to unburden the brow of gosh darn deliberation, huh?
Hopefully, you're of draft age.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

you are real wimps, i dare you amers to declare war on some other nation then 3rd world #holes

united states of cowards.

Ok, what country do you live in?

i live in israel.

atleast we dont shoot people with just rocks to defend themselves, we actually are fighting real threats with weapons and anyways why are you mad? i mean we took out one of israels biggest enemy and iraq isnt hostile to you anymore.

3rd world nations can be as big of a threat as any country, most of china, russia, north korea, italy, and many more are living in 3rd world conditions and their militaries are pretty damn good, its not cowardice, they seem to be putting up a pretty good fight in iraq and we have and do spend billions a year to make safer weapons that wont go off target and kill the wrong people, atleast we try to prevent civilian deaths.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join