It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Another child fingerprinting scam/fair

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by jaamaan

while I certainly don't want to get into a pissing contest on this thread. (that shoud have been abandonded on page 2) The only way for you to be sure about the data would be for you to provide the PCs for this program at a local level. You could deliver them in the morning, and get them back each night. Then you could change the hard drives out and burn the old ones. Now this sounds like a terribly expensive undertaking for one person, but if you formed a group. Perhaps a charitable organization that did fund raising efforts in order to help the community. Now that might be a good thing. trust me that the masons and the curches doing this program would be happy for that assistance. You see, there will always be someone who doesn't trust a group that gives and doesn't look for the reward for giving. I bet there are a few that don't trust the Shriners hospitals. Those evil shriners helping burned and cripled kids at no cost to the parent. But what do I know. I am just a 40 year old guy with kids still at home and a few friends who are not cats.

There are many examples of how this kind of data gathering can be done in a way that all of the data stays totaly confidential in a verifiable way by external parties.
Like with medical and government records of people for example.
This way every body is sure that this very sensitive data is handeled in a secure way.
I am not claiming that this CHIP program is not as confidential as they state.
I am just asking if there is a way to verify this.

And maybe we should leave the shriners out of this one
they could easy turn into a side debate.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by jaamaan

Well , like I've said, at this point you'd have to examine the computer itself.
The only time I've dealt with these programs, they used paper, so I can't say for sure what type of computers they use.

My best guess would be a normal Windows based computer, which would make it fairly easy to check to see what's on the computer, and what's running.
If you pull up task manager, which can usually be accessed by Ctrl+ALT+Delete, you can check the running active proccess' on the computer.
And, if you check the properties on the computer you can measure the size of the files stored on the system itself.
Even if the information is stored on it's temp files, it'll still affect the file size on the system.
However, it's up to the person managing the computer. They could be just as suspicious of your wanting to examine the computer as you are of them with the computer, and may not want you to examine it.

Now, this is the top of the program.
www.childidprogram.com...
From there, you can by the kits yourself, to examine.

Thanks for posting the page where you can order the CHIP kid.
After looking at it i have one question.
Are there computers used for this CHIP program ?

If not than it looks quite clear that it will be very hard to start a data base by collecting all the fysical samples.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Well, like it's been mentioned, there's to ways the kit is put together.
The one currently in contention is when it's done with computers to make a printout of the information.

The other, however, and the one that I've seen, is to simply put everything together on a sheet and print, and put it into the bag.

On other sites, I've seen a program offered that makes a digital version of the kit, and sites offering a USB thumb drive which would store all of the information.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
reply to post by emsed1

As I said...and another said.,

get a third party to take charge of the computers.

other than that, your credentials as a mason mean nothing to me lol, now THAT is actually funny!

btw, I am the executive branch senior vice president's secretary to the director of chairman's office of the litter box.

=brb gotta scoop the cat poo

seeeeee, I gots some internet cre-den-chuls toooooo!

PS! ever so NICE badge of some skull and bones you got there...that is a great idea if you want people to trust you and take you seriously as a MASON lmao.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I think you forgot something, Emsed, what was the point of quoting her there?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Most likely so that the depth of character and intellect being debated with is a known quantity. Wouldn't want to miss a prize-winning post like that, would you?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

That's all fine and good, but all that does is incite someone who's already ticked off to begin with.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hm, from reading the OPs about me page she seems to have some problems herself.

Stuff I Like
Cooking, beer, cooking with beer. Conspiracy research while drinking beer is my favorite hobby. hehe

I find it very scary that she said she worked in a school, and was around children, with her manic, hypersensitive, having to have the last word mindset, I would be fearful to know she was around my children, and since she is such a fan of BEER, I would worry she was sober around my kids.

Maybe she is afraid the mason's will find out she has a you know *whispers* drinking problem, and take her kids away. wow now all this Mason bashing makes sense.

And for your information OP, im not a mason, never was a mason nor known any masons that i know of. I do not hate nor distrust them, I try not to judge people. Im sure you don't give a crap about what I think but your post is just out and out hate bashing.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sheila947

my only regret is that I can only give you one star.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
"Hm, from reading the OPs about me page she seems to have some problems herself.

Stuff I Like
Cooking, beer, cooking with beer. Conspiracy research while drinking beer is my favorite hobby. hehe

I find it very scary that she said she worked in a school, and was around children, with her manic, hypersensitive, having to have the last word mindset, I would be fearful to know she was around my children, and since she is such a fan of BEER, I would worry she was sober around my kids.

Maybe she is afraid the mason's will find out she has a you know *whispers* drinking problem, and take her kids away. wow now all this Mason bashing makes sense.

And for your information OP, im not a mason, never was a mason nor known any masons that i know of. I do not hate nor distrust them, I try not to judge people. Im sure you don't give a crap about what I think but your post is just out and out hate bashing."

suz been busy, lol some people gotta work for a living.

my profile? that is the best you can come up with in defense of the CHIP program? lol omg my kids? My kids are done university tyvm, if someone took them away well, who would do that?

People that enjoy the taste of beer are dangerous and shouldn't work in schools? oh no, there goes HALF of the teaching community. lol

"Maybe she is afraid the mason's will find out she has a you know *whispers* drinking problem, and take her kids away. wow now all this Mason bashing makes sense. "

the ridiculousness of that statement is so beyond weird it is ...sad. Masons that collect children for people that having fake internet drinking problems now?? say whaaaaaat.

My profile is nonsese, being anonymous is what we are allowed and it is PREFERRED. Do you suggest I put actual things about myself?? Actual name, address and my occupation etc? Are you insaneeeee?

I don't care if you want to call yourself a 'rocket scientist' in your profile. I take everything I read on the internet with a grain of salt.

"Most likely so that the depth of character and intellect being debated with is a known quantity. Wouldn't want to miss a prize-winning post like that, would you? "

apparently you make referrence to 'cannibleism' whoops.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

I think you forgot something, Emsed, what was the point of quoting her there?

I was just mentioning how the skull and crossed bones are a sacred symbol to Knights Templar.

I think she was trying to implicate me in the Yale society, but unfortunately I'm just not "Yale material'. I had a 1.6 GPA my second semester of college at public university, so I doubt if I would have been tapped for that particular group.

The avatar itself is a sort of tongue in cheek patch produced by milspecmonkey.com for tactical paramedics. As a paramedic the first thing I was taught, and that I teach my students is "First, do no harm".

They extended on that theme a little bit by using a witty phrase to exemplify the primary job of any emergency responder, personal safety. "Do know harm" means that you can't save somebody if you get your ass kicked or get injured or killed at a scene.

There were actually two different patches like this. The other feature a Spartan helmet in place of the skull, but as a Knight Templar I like this one better.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

I think I might be falling in love... :-)

This thread has sucked so much the last couple of months it's nice to be able to deny ignorance.

At least you aren't a crybaby and you haven't tried to link us to the "Church". In all honesty I'd rather be a creepy DNA gathering, apron wearing, fish-frying goat-rider than work for the pope.

You are a little troll-ish, but you got some spunk.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
"I was just mentioning how the skull and crossed bones are a sacred symbol to Knights Templar.

I think she was trying to implicate me in the Yale society, but unfortunately I'm just not "Yale material'. I had a 1.6 GPA my second semester of college at public university, so I doubt if I would have been tapped for that particular group.

The avatar itself is a sort of tongue in cheek patch produced by milspecmonkey.com for tactical paramedics. As a paramedic the first thing I was taught, and that I teach my students is "First, do no harm".

They extended on that theme a little bit by using a witty phrase to exemplify the primary job of any emergency responder, personal safety. "Do know harm" means that you can't save somebody if you get your ass kicked or get injured or killed at a scene.

There were actually two different patches like this. The other feature a Spartan helmet in place of the skull, but as a Knight Templar I like this one better. "

I said: "PS! ever so NICE badge of some skull and bones you got there...that is a great idea if you want people to trust you and take you seriously as a MASON lmao. "

you say: "I think she was trying to implicate me in the Yale society, but unfortunately I'm just not "Yale material'. I had a 1.6 GPA my second semester of college at public university, so I doubt if I would have been tapped for that particular group."

Firstly don't assume to know what I was tryin to say without knowing. I never would have guessed you weren't Yale material .lol

"The avatar itself is a sort of tongue in cheek patch produced by milspecmonkey.com for tactical paramedics."

yes, as tongue in cheek as my profile is. Except I don't imply to people that I am a dangerous person with a patch.

I really meant is what I said: "that is a great idea if you want people to trust you and take you seriously as a MASON lmao. "

Especially here, if you claim to be a Mason and want people to 'trust you' and your idea to advocate on their behalf here.

I see buddy started another thread on the subject with some misleading title. Still no one has proven here or there one way or the other that there is no risk involved in the entire process that this information won't come back to haunt childen who have been 'tagged'.

LMAO "At least you aren't a crybaby and you haven't tried to link us to the "Church". In all honesty I'd rather be a creepy DNA gathering, apron wearing, fish-frying goat-rider than work for the pope. "

no, but I'd make sure your patch goes through the laundry with a gallon of bleach., then I'd marker in a picture of BARNEY.

ps. got to to out to another job now, hope this thread dies or someone has an actual answer by the time I get back,

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by jaamaan

Well, like it's been mentioned, there's to ways the kit is put together.
The one currently in contention is when it's done with computers to make a printout of the information.

The other, however, and the one that I've seen, is to simply put everything together on a sheet and print, and put it into the bag.

On other sites, I've seen a program offered that makes a digital version of the kit, and sites offering a USB thumb drive which would store all of the information.

Well after reading the given information and link you provided i personaly can conclude that this CHIP program is very hard if not impossible to abuse for data base purposes.
As far as i can see the collected information does not seem to be stored or sended over the internet.
The only practical way i would see that possible is if the computer based tests have some kind of secret backdoor build into them that searches for an internet connection and beams the infomation home.
Because i have not seen any information on this i assume this is not the case.

Thanks for taking time to answer my questions.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yeah, this sounds like a good idea now.

Until another one or two generations down the line, at most, and I guarantee they will start giving out public service announcements that say "CHIP YOUR KIDS!" I'm also sure that by then the phrase "CHIP YOUR KIDS" will mean something totally different.

Don't make me spell it out, but this program's ultimate goal is going to be to put microchips in children to help find them when they first go missing. This would make up for the current problem that their methods can't really help find kids that were just kidnapped. The name CHIP just gets people ready for the 'upgrade' to the program that will occur down the line. They just want to introduce it a little at a time because nobody would ever accept it all at once.

Now, my comment:

When in your lifetime have you heard of ANY child (or even adult) being SAVED from knowing in advance of their fingerprint details or DNA being saved on any database?

It is likely that in MANY (if not all) cases of child abduction 1. the child is found too late anyways 2. The information necessary is gathered immed. after the person is reported missing or 3. No such tracking has been used to actually find a missing child (if so, why aren't they in the news??).

Are people that dense?

You spelled out the main problem with the program in it's current state: this program doesn't really help until after the child is found.

It's called CHIP for a reason. : they want to put microchips in your kids. Otherwise it would be called CIP. There is no reason why the H has to be in that acronym except for the fact that they decided to put it there.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

my profile? that is the best you can come up with in defense of the CHIP program?

~~Who said I was defending the chip program? Don't put words in my post! I was defending the people who work and take time out of their day to do this, oh ya.. you don't care.. You and alex jones see conspiracies in dog crap on someones lawn.. but i digress. ~~

lol omg my kids? My kids are done university tyvm, if someone took them away well, who would do that?

~~really.. well your post on angels says differently...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very recently, I think a lot. I live like a Christian, am good to people etc (I hope) but had no requests to God/Jesus, I never 'ask' persay for anything. I have my son, a roof, food. I thank God and Jesus for these 3 things every night. Other stuff does not mean much to me. I am glad when he comes home from school and is safe under this roof again. For a teen, he is a good (very good), smart boy.
~~

People that enjoy the taste of beer are dangerous and shouldn't work in schools? oh no, there goes HALF of the teaching community. lol

~~Hm, If you do a google search you will see that The Evil Mason's have given out community awards to many teachers. Wow bet you were mingling with the devils and didn't even know it.

So with that being said, do I want a drunken teachers aid around my children or a teacher awarded honors by their RESPECTED community groups? wow tough choice. ~~

the ridiculousness of that statement is so beyond weird it is ...sad.

~~Your whole rant is beyond weird. ~~

Masons that collect children for people that having fake internet drinking problems now?? say whaaaaaat.

~~Ya Mason's collect children.. Hm Ok and that is not beyond weird.. ok...
i guess between rolling bones, making new aprons, creating mind altering sammiches to hand to the unsuspecting masses, you you really think they have time to STEAL KIDS? ~~

My profile is nonsese, being anonymous is what we are allowed and it is PREFERRED.

~~Ya, your profile could be nonsense so if you want to come to this thread and act holier than thou, maybe you should make yourself sound like a saint from the vatican, that would make more sense. ~~

Do you suggest I put actual things about myself?? Actual name, address and my occupation etc? Are you insaneeeee?

~~Insane in the membrane. but really, i could careless about where you live or what you do for a living. you are not important to me. ~~

I don't care if you want to call yourself a 'rocket scientist' in your profile. I take everything I read on the internet with a grain of salt.

~~Obviously not, you have gone on a tangent with his hate mongering and that my dear is beyond grain of salt and has become a mountain.

So with your own words, you sound like a troll, who has nothing better to do that to bash people, create fear, because to you this is all a game and nothing can be trusted on the internet anyway, all people lie... why don't you go take your game elsewhere, oh ya go to 4chan, i bet they would love people like you.

*waiting for her to get the last word in, because, she has proven she cant keep her mouth shut.* ~~

:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sheila, quite creepy that you read my other posts and want to read up all about children that other users have but you don't know who that is, it could be a very close relative that I adopted or a foster child. I call my neighbor's kid 'son' too. I have 4 of my own that are done university.

NO you are not getting their names, pictures or name of the state's university.

very creepy.

You or the masons should not be keeping track of ANY one else's children.
Especially online.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Ok, didn't know what you were trying to say there.

@Jaamaan No problem. If you have the opportunity to, take the time to visit one of the fairs to get a solidify your stance.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Albastion

I understand your theory but the main problem is fear. People are being trained to trust individuals they have little or no knowledge of. Putting your life and children's in the hands of authorities that have no business in. Society has a major problem if parents even feel the need to do this (for after-the-fact reasons) if this becomes 'normal'. What it tells us is 1. you have little power over the fate and liberty over your own children or yourselves 2. you are putting the safety of your children into the hands of strangers who can help you sleep at night because they may (or may not) be your knights in shining armour. 3. Line up and trust the system, since it is likely you cannot and are not empowered to care for your own.

If society accepts the amount of child abductions to the point that instead of fixing it, Masons have a way to identify your child's body for you. Gods, what kind of reasoning is that.

If we raise better children, happy children, non-violent, non-molested children for the sake of humanitie's future the chances would be a lot lesser than the statistics that are scandalous right now.

Instead people want to put a bandaid (or in this case--a cast) on the major problem (sick individuals).

Our future is determined on how we treat our youth. Think of how other cultures treat their children kinder and give them more time and attention, those children grow up to take care of those aging parents.

Another example is that even Neanders had to make sure their children didn't wander into the woods for fear of being eaten by an animal or made sure they didn't just wander off a cliff. They, I am sure, knew the consequence of neglect. The community used to help in both of these instances when someone's kid was everyone's kid. Rarely is that seen anymore, people are too busy or too paranoid.

I'd say put money in that. Put money into ensuring there are effective parenting classes for those that are unsure. Put money into community, sports, family activities etc., safe daycares.

This fasle sense of security (the origional topic) does little to cure the basic problem= our culture is full of sickos. The didn't turn into sickos over night either. The were likely raised that way.

Now, still, I see this is as a waste of time and money and far too dangerous of a concept. I would trust that kind of information to only two people, myself and my kid's family doctor.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join