It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Another child fingerprinting scam/fair

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Bretheren (lol what a ridiculous thing to say), here here...

Do find and gather all your mates and dispute these accusations in this open forum.

NO you will not get Suz alone, as you suggested that I go into a private verbal duel with you..... Only a creep would want that.

Go ahead....

Show us, prove to any ATS or public audience your reasoning that your service is for the betterment for mankind.

I don't think so..I am the one accusing, so defend yourselves, give legitimate reasons/excuses why this would be a good idea for the Nation's children (assuming they actually survive such a horrid situation).

* I never thought I'd see the day when Joe Shmuck Mason would be our latest and bestest saint added to the bible between Jude and Paul.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Yes, we sent out the Mason symbol and MO came a running. Why are you so bitter? You are irrational and prejudicial. You are name caller and a defamer. I hope this isn't what you consider good manners or good parenting.

Originally posted by suzque66
Bretheren (lol what a ridiculous thing to say), here here...

Why?

Originally posted by suzque66
I don't think so..I am the one accusing, so defend yourselves, give legitimate reasons/excuses why this would be a good idea for the Nation's children (assuming they actually survive such a horrid situation).

Ah, but see the accuser must prove his accusation before the defense knows what to rebut with. If all you are saying is "Masons are evil" or "They are collecting information." then all we have to say is "No we are not". It's just as sound an argument as yours is.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You have accused, but by offering no evidence. Only opinions. Your IP title uses the word "scam." But again, no evidence...only insults.

Your thread has been flagged and reported as a violation of T & C and certainly quite "negative" for the ATS community. We are all here for our interest in conspiracy theories. But a theory must be backed with information, data, evidence etc.

You have chosen insults.

Hopefully it will be closed.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Cheek swabs, fingernails, and hair are sources for DNA. It's not sorcery, it's forensics. As a Christian who has a son in the DeMolay program, Alex Jones sounds more like a bishop for the Salem witch trials than a 21st century person. I had a great uncle who was a Presbyterian minister. He was also a Freemason. Just because they don't talk about the way they worship, doesn't mean they're creepy. Apologies for getting on the soapbox.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
and quit mixing my comments with that jaan guy.

He can take care of himself likely. I don't know him.

Unlike you 4 Masons (is it 4 now?? or 5?) who need to hang in a group because as individuals your points are weak.

If I had to call upon friends or relatives (or bretheren) to help me...It would be because I got hit by a truck and all of my brains fell out. I am 5'1 woman, 110lbs and I have too much pride to be sheilded or in need of defence (especially online), frankly that would be belittling. Maybe that is the reason why my children are likely to be smarter and stronger and have more intestinal fortitude than your own (well, Masons wouldn't like that tsk tsk).

Maybe I just have more gonads than the average Mason and I prefer to stand up to a bunch of grown men who have little to say in actual defense of their Apron-Gods. *shrugs

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ah, if you click on the red tab "ignore user" under SuzyQ's name...you rid this thread of her pointless and destructive responses.

Finally...I can read this thread with some intelligence and true discourse now. I recommend others to do the same.

Now, back on topic.

I researched the State of Missouri's MOCHIP program to find they work directly with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) and the Missouri Child Identification and Protection Program (MoCHIP) are observing National Missing Children's Day on May 25th, by promoting a month long campaign. Prevention through Education is the key! We encourage you to take 25 minutes to talk to your kids about child safety and MoCHIP can help get you started.

During the entire month of May, all scheduled MoCHIP events will promote "Take 25." We encourage parents throughout Missouri to come, learn, and ID their children. If you've been through our program and have had your child ID'd, bring the mini CD back and we'll update it for you! The NCMEC strongly urges parents to have the most up-to-date information, including pictures -- so if you've had your 0-4 year old ID'd in the last 6 months, it's time to do it again! It is recommended to have children ages 5-10 ID'd once a year, and when children 10 and over enter puberty you should consider having them ID'd every 6-12 months, as their features and bodies are changing drastically. Often overlooked are older teens and young adults who are actually most at risk -- please urge your 14 - 21 year olds to get ID'd! It typically takes only 10-15 minutes!

At all MoCHIP--Take 25 Events in May, we will be ID-ing children, we'll have safety coloring books, literature on speaking with your kids, safety tips, stickers and magnets.
www.mochip.org...

To a skeptic, I can understand why there would be anxiety for some. But, my reasonable side also remembers as a kid when I was fingerprinted at carnivals and fairs each year in case I was ever "kidnapped." Fortunately, I was never kidnapped and the federal government never went a little "coo-coo" with my information.

So this "conspiracy" needs to be researched a little further now...now we'll need to investigate the motives of the NCMEC. Since the Masons are only partners with them, we're not "acting" alone.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by MOFreemason]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Partners of the NCMEC:
This campaign would not be a success without the dedication and support of our national partner organizations. Our partners in this initiative include

Association of Missing and Exploited Childrens Organizations
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
Community Oriented Policing Services
CommunityWatch
Council for Exceptional Children
Department of Justice
Drug Enforcement Administration
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association
Fraternal Order of Police
Internet Crimes Against Children Taskforce
Masonichip International
Minor League Baseball
National Association of County Officials
National Association of Hispanic Firefighters
National District Attorneys Association
National Latino Peace Officers Association
National Law Center for Children and Families
National Organization of Black County Officials
National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives
National Vigil of Hope
Office of Justice Programs
Parent Teacher Association
P.E.A.C.E. of Mind
U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
U.S. Secret Service

Corporate partners in this initiative:
Lifetouch

www.take25.org...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
"Yes, we sent out the Mason symbol and MO came a running. Why are you so bitter? You are irrational and prejudicial. You are name caller and a defamer. I hope this isn't what you consider good manners or good parenting. "

Yes, the good ol' bat signal.

Suz: " Bretheren (lol what a ridiculous thing to say), here here..."

because this is the 21st century.

"
Ah, but see the accuser must prove his accusation before the defense knows what to rebut with. If all you are saying is "Masons are evil" or "They are collecting information." then all we have to say is "No we are not". It's just as sound an argument as yours is. "

You and your group have said NUMEROUS times that you are all evil...talk about self-defamitory.

MO: "Your thread has been flagged and reported as a violation of T & C and certainly quite "negative" for the ATS community. We are all here for our interest in conspiracy theories. But a theory must be backed with information, data, evidence etc.

yes, quite predictable. Didn't anyone ever tell you that crying boo-hoo and pee'ing to mommy (admin) because you cannot defend yourself is not an attractive quality?

MO: "Ah, if you click on the red tab "ignore user" under SuzyQ's name...you rid this thread of her pointless and destructive responses.

Finally...I can read this thread with some intelligence and true discourse now. I recommend others to do the same. "

Suz: Yes, he wants to be the grand Poo-Bahh of this thread. Follow the leader. If MO tells you to ignore, YOU BETTER!

MO: "So this "conspiracy" needs to be researched a little further now...now we'll need to investigate the motives of the NCMEC. Since the Masons are only partners with them, we're not "acting" alone. "

Yes NOW he decides to grasp at information to prove the Masons are do-gooders and now he wants to push some of the *possible responsibility of a corrupt system on some NCMEC corporation, sweeet.

oh btw MO: "MO: "Your thread has been flagged and reported as a violation of T & C and certainly quite "negative" for the ATS community. We are all here for our interest in conspiracy theories. But a theory must be backed with information, data, evidence etc. "

ISN'T every thread you participate in have to do with freemasonry?? and you dare to say :

"We are all here for our interest in conspiracy theories" lol, (you aren't here for conspiracy theories, you are here to diss persons who dislike Masons).

"But a theory must be backed with information, data, evidence etc."

I quoted an alternative news source and commented it is balogna. If you are here to defend Masons--when will that begin????

Did I mention my distaste for Masons?? *spits.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Whew. It only says Minor League Baseball. Masons know better than to cavort with known felons (aka Major League Baseball...)

[edit on 5/25/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
ksig: "You are name caller and a defamer. I hope this isn't what you consider good manners or good parenting. "

that is the funniest comment ever on this thread.

If I am parenting on this thread, it would be teaching you the value of PRIVACY., I would never give your DNA to a stranger.

Soon Mr. Mason will come rub my nose in some poo for being a name callin'-defamer!!
(

JOSH: " Whew. It only says Minor League Baseball. Masons know better than to cavort with known felons (aka Major League Baseball... "

That is blatant defamatory against the Major Baseball League.
are you calling them FELONS? I'm tellin

*marches over in her kneehighs and diaper to the babysitter administrators to spank him furiously because I cannot handle him.

*joking, raised enough kids to know that my mind is clearer and stronger than his would ever be.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
One thing I checked up on in reading profiles, these thread contributing masons (little m) travel in packs ...

like female hyena

**nature note: did you know lead female hyenas have a faux-penis (enlarged clitoris) she uses as a means to keep the b*tches in line a by making them believe she is masculine??

kind reminds me of....oh what was I saying??

oh yes,

MASONS

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

OK so here is the deal... the DNA does NOT go to strangers! We give the swab to the parent. The parent swabs the cheek of the child and seals the swab inside an envelope.

I would be happy to send you the code for the application that records the digital video and image of the children. It keeps absolutely NOTHING in between each session. In fact, once the video is burned the records are purged.

How do I know this? In addition to being a Master Mason I am a database administrator with a Master's Degree in Information Technology.

When we do these CHIP sessions it is a pain in the ass if you enter something incorrectly or click the wrong button because the entire record is GONE and unrecoverable. If you fat finger a piece of data you have to start all over.

My lodge also donates over $140,000 per YEAR to local senior citizen charities, including meals on wheels, senior transportation programs and healthcare assistance. Perhaps you think we are stealing their DNA too or poisoning them with secret Illuminati vitamins so we can steal their social security checks.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

OK this is funny!

LOL

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

As I said...and another said.,

get a third party to take charge of the computers.

other than that, your credentials as a mason mean nothing to me lol, now THAT is actually funny!

btw, I am the executive branch senior vice president's secretary to the director of chairman's office of the litter box.

=brb gotta scoop the cat poo

seeeeee, I gots some internet cre-den-chuls toooooo!

PS! ever so NICE badge of some skull and bones you got there...that is a great idea if you want people to trust you and take you seriously as a MASON lmao.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I guess this thread is declared dead until further notice.

Thanks anyways to all for participating.

If you wish to fight any futher I guess I meet you at the rear fence by the big willow tree at 4 o'clock so I can...

*spits

btw, did I mention my distaste for masons?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Why do you insist on defending people when you know little about their system of information gathering? You read books on Masons, as you claim? Obviously you read the wrong ones that have only peachy-keen beach party ideals as thought process to them.

I've read Pike's books, Duncan's Rituals, some of Manly P. Hall's work.
I've also read a lot of anti-Masonic stuff, and been a member of a couple of Anti-Masonic forums.

What I've found is that Freemasonry is a organization encourages it's members to be charitable.
That' not always born out, occasionally you have people who take advantage of it, or you have people who are just there so tehy can call themselves Freemasons.

and yet you went out of YOUR way to DEFEND people you claim you have never met or associate with NOR know anything about their computer systems. ...didn't you?

I have had a good few conversations with Augustus Masonicus, I like his sense of humor and he tends to be fairly knowledgeable. Also fairly polite.
Emsed1 and me have similar opinions about the structure of the NWO, and I've found a lot of information to be gained from going through his posts on the thread started by Maban.
I'm a Marty has always been a amiable fellow, and I've usually enjoyed speaking with him as well.
Masonic Light has shown to be very knowledgeable about the occult in general, and since that's been a reoccurring interest to me, I keep an eye out for his posts.
Aside from those members of this site, I know a few Masons personally, and found them to be good people.

You, in comparison, came to this site and insult anyone who doesn't agree with you.
Jaamaan has similar opinions to you, however I can talk with him without feeling like I'm speaking to a child.

ok, now that is two of you that have lied and been caught being disinformants for the Freemason Societies.

I've not lied about anything. In comparison, I've stated my opinions and what I know to be true very clearly. You are relying on insults to force your points.

You are dismissed. You have lost all and any credibility with me also.

You are neither my commanding officer, nor are you a member with any standing on this site, or even someone who's opinions I can respect.
For me to care about my lack of credibility with you, I would first have to see some reason to find credibility in you.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Well , like I've said, at this point you'd have to examine the computer itself.
The only time I've dealt with these programs, they used paper, so I can't say for sure what type of computers they use.

My best guess would be a normal Windows based computer, which would make it fairly easy to check to see what's on the computer, and what's running.
If you pull up task manager, which can usually be accessed by Ctrl+ALT+Delete, you can check the running active proccess' on the computer.
And, if you check the properties on the computer you can measure the size of the files stored on the system itself.
Even if the information is stored on it's temp files, it'll still affect the file size on the system.
However, it's up to the person managing the computer. They could be just as suspicious of your wanting to examine the computer as you are of them with the computer, and may not want you to examine it.

Now, this is the top of the program.
www.childidprogram.com...
From there, you can by the kits yourself, to examine.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes , we all get the jist that you are all buddies and have read Pike LOL

You have become 'fond' of these characters, quaint.

Every cult needs lonely people that will boost their membership *shrugs

Ponint is Rune, you claimed to defend these people then claimed you knew 'very little' about their computer systems nor have you been up close to pay attention to one or some.

Yes, your credibility as a 'witness to Mason greatness' has been shattered.

Get over it. I don't care, you are still a human. Sorry if that doesn't seem good enough for you.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I'm far from a lonely person, and I'm not a member of Masonry, nor do I particularly want to be. I have something that I find much more enjoyable, and much more fulfilling.

I've never payed close attention to the various ones that I've been by, both the Masonic ones and the ones run by other organizations. This is simply because unlike you, I am not immediately distrustful, and in one case I knew the person putting the kit together.
I personally dislike the kit that police officers put together, as that IS registered, as Augustus has pointed out.

I have no higher recognition of Masonry than I do of any beneficial organization.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You know, I really don't have a problem with this program, I think it's a really good thing. Maybe because my parents always had me participating in something in Elementary School that I think was called Ident-A-Kid, or something like that. You had to pay for it, but it was this laminated card that had a current picture and all of your basic information like height, weight, eye color, address, phone number, and it had a finger print. You could even buy as many as you wanted to give to family members. My mom also took me to something that my day care did where the local police department came and took a finger print to put in their database. Things like this could save so much time when it comes to trying to find a child.

And besides, if there really was a some super-secret agenda behind the Masons doing this (which I don't think there is), it would honestly be the least of my worries. I'd be worried about what I write on the internet or something like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join