It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Another child fingerprinting scam/fair

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Oh well, your opinion.

Which means little to me.

Trust me, you don't impress me either as anyone of signifigant self-determination that can be on his own in the world.

Group hug anyone? I need about 35 guys to hug me so I can feel better about the world around me.
)

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by jaamaan

The process is done in front of the parent.

The parent receives all of the information.

Nothing is kept by the guys doing it, in any of the organizations.
And the structure is fairly open.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by RuneSpider]

That all realy sounds nobel but i do not have any proof for that.
I can not check the whole structure on how this is organised and handleled because it is done by a secret organisation.

How can i check that nothing is kept?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Yes, let all the computers be analysed afterwards by an unbiased third party.

A simple 'send' button for each collection on the database to an email account somewhere is all it takes.

If you go, check if the computers are connected to the internet. If it were for independant collection, there would be no need for net connection would there. Wireless or otherwise.

What would be noble is seeing the mason's own children and grandchildren giving their info. I'd like to see that.

and Rune, you just outed yourself as yet another Mason on ATS?

Don't you guys have a meeting or seance to go to?? lol

[edit on 25-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Oh well, your opinion.

Which means little to me.

Back at ya. The difference is, you will continue to whine about the Freemasons which amounts to nothing while we'll go on as we have through centuries and keep doing the good work. Your distrust won't stop us - it hasn't crushed my resolve.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Soon you will be quoting Star Trek with Masonic chants....

"We have been assimilated'

btw, your group isn't the ONLY ones in history to claim to do good. Human beings without any group affiliation have done incredible amount of charity and humaine things for the world.

Your group is no more elite humanity-wise than anyone else. Patting yourselves on the back on a constant basis must make your arm tired.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

"Again, ALL THE INFORMATION IS GIVEN TO THE PARENTS. THE FREEMASONS KEEP NOTHING. You can watch them hit delete if you are that worried. "

oh oh, the ever so kind, do-gooder Mason is starting to internet YELL!!

I think the emphasis on those words was warranted, given the number of times they have been overlooked in this thread.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Those words are not overlooked, those words mean nothing.

The people in charge of prisons were also supposed to dispose of DNA taken from prisoners falsely accused and do/did not.

now, if those people are 'in charge' and paid for and accoutable to the public...how would anyone trust an agency that is a private corporation?

Don't answer. You will find a reason to reply but in the end, your leaders keep you in the dark anyways. You are merely a drone., a worker bee.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
No one takes the DNA, or any other information. It's all given to the parents... You would know that if you've read the multiple replies and links provided.

How do you call 'taking" some ones DNA in your book ?
And i am sorry but i did read all the replies.
I just do not come to the same conclusions as you with the provided information.

You can find Masonic lodges in a phone book. And the child id is not secret. Again, only the parents get their childs information.

I can find masonic lodges in the phonebook? thanks for that information.
It still does not give me any insights on how this CHIP is organised by this secret organisation.
And i ask again, how can i check what happens with this collected information if the organisation who is gathering it is based on secrets.
Or do they publish it in the phonebook

It's a free service for the community. If you don't like the way it sounds then don't participate. No one is forcing any of this upon parents and children.

Just because it is free does not make it good per se.

Take it or leave it. This is an internet forum message board. None of the information is stored. I'm no liar and for all I know you could be stay puft the marshmallow man.

Hmm, see that is my problem with this, take it or leave it is not enough for me to see what is happening with this CHIP program and i would not trust my childrens DNA on the basis of that.

Maybe this CHIP program states that all information that they collect will not be kept and stored, but how in the world can i check that if the organisation who is collecting it is a secret one?

You can come to a booth if you ever see one. Talk with the guys puting it on ask all the questions you wish. Some one will be more than happy to explain it to you.

I am afraid that is not enough, when an organisation collects DNA of a large number of people i would like this organisation to be transparent.
Come around and ask some people, is not realy enough for me.
Any thing can still be happening behind the screens.
There is not way for me to realy verify this and this is not realy a standard thing with medical and personal identification information.

Your CHIP program could very well be a nice initiative but it could be something more dark to, there is no way to check this.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Go to a CHIP event. Ask and I'm sure they'll show you.

reply to post by suzque66

There is no "SEND" button in the software/program. This is the system we use. There is no internet connection. The Lodge won't pay for it. Again, I did it for my nephew. We're also doing it for all the Job's Daughter in my area.

And no I directed the Lodge not to meet this last Friday due to the holiday.

I never said we were the only ones to have done good. Protecting our good name is not patting our back.

They mean nothing because it's against what you think. We could show you 100% proof that what we say is right and you wouldn't believe it because you don't want to. You are so blinded by "distaste" aka hate that nothing will turn your opinion.

I love how a non-Mason is telling me about the structure. It's the ultimate arrogance to think a non-member knows more about the Order than the members.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You've got some issues to work out methinks. Do you flat out ignore whats been said in this thread? Eh, to each their own. If it makes you feel better to know that you can troll a board then you can have it that way. Theres lots of smart people on the net to discuss things with.

Hope you feel big and tall and super cool for knocking people who go out of their way to be good citizens and look out for their fellow man. I'm admitedly biased, however.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Those words are not overlooked, those words mean nothing.

The people in charge of prisons were also supposed to dispose of DNA taken from prisoners falsely accused and do/did not.

now, if those people are 'in charge' and paid for and accoutable to the public...how would anyone trust an agency that is a private corporation?

Speaking of overlooking (once again), didn't you read earlier in the thread that parents can watch the whole process? So how do you propose that the "evil Freemasons" get away with whatever weird fantasies you have in your head?

Don't answer. You will find a reason to reply but in the end, your leaders keep you in the dark anyways. You are merely a drone., a worker bee.

I don't have any leaders. I'm not a member of Freemasonry.

Your assumptions aren't doing you any favours, Suz.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Oh, and I would like to point out that you have not proven that the CHIP is a scam.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
They will argue until they are blue in the face that the Masons are nothing but genuine saints.

Have you ever spoken to some of those guys? Whooaaah

I am just as stubborn to not believe in any persons that idolize grown men that wear aprons with insignia on em.

But suz does need a nap.

So if I sleep, it will give those 3 guys a chance to get 3 more guys, who will get 3 more guys....bla bla bla

then perhaps Suz will have apron-men showing up at her doorstep with baseball bats LMAO

Everyone needs a hero I suppose. yawwwn

sorry Roarke, I assumed you were a mason too, since you seem to enjoy them, you seem a perfect candidate to get some of those free sammiches.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

As has already been stated, parents can watch the whole thing. There are no secret back-rooms or cackling madmen.

Your choice though, of course. I'm certainly not suggesting that it's the WRONG choice.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
"Oh, and I would like to point out that you have not proven that the CHIP is a scam. "

You haven't proven to me it isn't.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Free means there is no charge.

Doesn't get more transparent than actually watching the whole process. It's done with the parents watching right over the shoulders of us and their children... I don't know how to make it any more clear than that.

Like i said, if it bothers you that much then dont participate in the program. If you want to see how it works for yourself though, just find one and watch.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

Originally posted by jaamaan

As has already been stated, parents can watch the whole thing. There are no secret back-rooms or cackling madmen.

Your choice though, of course. I'm certainly not suggesting that it's the WRONG choice.

As i said before, there is no way to verify this.
It is a performed by a secret organisation and i believe the handeling of medical and personal idetification information should be handeled by a more transparent organisation.

Looking at a computer screen does not give me any real information about the structure of how this is organised.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

They will argue until they are blue in the face that the Masons are nothing but genuine saints.

Masons are kinda like people. They eat, they sleep, they bleed, they have families.

If, tomorrow, you start out with that notion firmly in mind, you will have come a long way already.

Goodnight Suz.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Repeatition is annoying.

I'm not even going to say it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
"Masons are kinda like people. They eat, they sleep, they bleed, they have families. "

Say it ain't so :O

I am like people too. Except if I help others I either do it alone as a good person or I try to make sure the people I work for don't have a long history of secrecy and exclusion.

The brotherhood couldn't stand for that kind of 'independance'. Like I said, I am capable of handling my own. I have a spine.

sorry forgot

Night Roarke *waves

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join