It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Another child fingerprinting scam/fair

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
I thought you said it is to prevent wasting time if a child is abducted? Thus, it is being sold as a preventive measure. A nanny state is more like having DNA in the hands of god-knows-who.

I never said it was preventative from the child BEING abducted. Quit twisting the words. A preventative measure would stop the child from being taken in the first place, this program doesn't do that.

As I said, if you trust that, run with it. Take your kids in then.

Actually I do trust it, since I am the soon-to-be State Chairman for the Idaho Masonic CHIP. I am the one bringing it to Idaho. I wrote the manual on how we operate. I think I know a little bit more about this than you do.

I have not been blessed with children, but I have a nephew who I cherish and I processed him just yesterday.

Well, the whole scene is implied to make Masons look like do-gooders. I have known quite a few ..doing good is the last thing on their minds.

What is the first thing on Mason's minds then? You would be wrong thinking we don't do good. My Lodge hands out a scholarship every year to a Senior in high school who will be going to college. I could name the various charities that Masons conduct, but you can look them up.

Betterment according to whom? you?

Common sense. Medical researches, holiday charities, food donations, scholarships, free services (such as this program), and other miscellaneous events. To the rational thinking mind these events would be considered betterment.

I am not wholely responsible for other's decisions to have children and risk leaving them unattended or in the hands of bad people. I chose to stick close to my brood.

So because the world cannot work near their kids and must trust that they will be safe they are bad parents? You have some strange expectations.

You should see: Child Abduction Is Not Funny episode of South Park.

It is a societal problem.

Oh, I agree. The world is not perfect so programs like this do exist. It's not the Masons fault that children are abducted. They are just trying to help. You may condemn them, but it's a foolish act, IMO.

Yes, I computer button. I get it. Is it as accurate as Bill Gate's Windows Programs...oh goodies. LOL.

Plus, if the information is never saved their can never be even a temp file saved to the temp folder.

What have they NOT done?

So say it? Get it off your chest. Did they kick your dog?

And what exactly have they done for anyone except the brotherhood really?

See above.

If I believe it is a database-phishing scam, I have that right.

You can think the world is flat, but it doesn't make your opinion anymore sound or correct.

Besides, not like they are doing it for charity really, no doubt whomever sponsors it gives the affiliated member's lodge a nice donation for their services

[buzzer]Oh, sorry, but you're incorrect.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Ok.
Let me put this to you as someone who's not a Mason.
I've been involved in multiple debates on this program since i started being active in this forum.

You are repeatedly ignoring the other, similar programs and focusing on the one provided by Masons.

You are insulting the Masons who have responded two you, who've I've had a good deal of conversations with and found to be pretty good guys.

Sorry boys, not buying your Masonic infomercial nonsense. No thanks, I have a better class of friends who don't need a fort, secret handshake and a bat-cape to feel productive in society.

Ok. That's fine, I'd have put it another way, but whatever.
However, this is something they enjoy doing, much as Civil War re-en actors enjoy their things, martial arts practitioners enjoy their things, and some people enjoy video games.
Some of my friends are Masons, that's what they enjoy,

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Yes I am jealous of two brother Masons who have nothing better to do than to gang up like a team of faceless, nameless schoolboys on the internet to defend their 'lodge' and it's ideals. LOL

I never said you were jealous. I gave other examples of irrational hatred.

Sorry boys, not buying your Masonic infomercial nonsense. No thanks, I have a better class of friends who don't need a fort, secret handshake and a bat-cape to feel productive in society.

I didn't realize we were trying to pull the wool over your eyes? It's always good to have friends; especially those of like-minded people. Runespider spelled it out rather well.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You would have to tie me down until I get some sick form of Stockholm Syndrome before I have any adoration or enjoyment from a Mason.

Also, no internet words are going to convince me that the premise of the affiliation is anything but sinister. Perhaps lower echelon they have do-gooders, nice cover.

I would put all affiliated in the same grab-bag of gangsters and money launderers.

You are barking up the wrong tree in attempting to make any 'brother' look appealing to me.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Then why exactly are you here????

Wheres my troll spray at.....

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Glaringly obvious. Where does all this irrational hatred stem from?

Oh, but Augustus, you asked a rhetorical question. Irrationality doesn't need a source. Irrational: not consistent with or using reason, or lacking understanding.

Hatred towards the Craft often stems from jealousy, religious zealotry, misunderstanding, or confused by the words of others.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by KSigMason]

Oh yes you did imply I was 'jealous' lol.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Are you going to answer my question or continue to offer unneeded pronouncements of your sentiments regarding Masons and Masonry?

What is your feeling on the Baptist Church that is offering the same service?

You asked for one, now you have it, rebuttal please.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
"Then why exactly are you here????

Wheres my troll spray at..... "

Are you implying because I have a distaste for Masonry that I should not be here? Do you own this site?

I am a troll because I don't like Masons now? Wow, talk about grasping.

I am here for the same reason you are ...because I can. The day you pay my internet cable connection and buy the computer I use is the day you can tell me what sites I go to and what I say. Good way to censor me, but I don't take charity. LOL

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

She feels they got a kick back from the organization.

She feels it's all a money scheme.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I answered that on page 2

"and the church likely recieved a hefty donation also for allowing the use of their space/property and their assumed 'safety' because they are a fellowship of God."

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I answered that on page 2

"and the church likely recieved a hefty donation also for allowing the use of their space/property and their assumed 'safety' because they are a fellowship of God."

Your answer does not fly. It was put on by members of the Church. How do you give a kickback to yourself? Try reading links that I provide so your answers do not come across as ill-formed.

Not for anything but you also edited in your answer and did not indicate that in your response to me, rather disengenious.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You would have to tie me down until I get some sick form of Stockholm Syndrome before I have any adoration or enjoyment from a Mason.

Again, you have failed to reply with any example of wrongdoing by the Freemasons. You said, "What have they NOT done?", but you have provided no proof. All their alleged crimes are just your baseless opinion. Talk about judging the book by its cover.

You would come upon a man, come to see that he is a good person, but upon finding him a Freemason you would condemn him.

Perhaps lower echelon they have do-gooders, nice cover.

Their is no lower/higher-echelons.

I would put all affiliated in the same grab-bag of gangsters and money launderers.

When did the Freemasons launder money?

No I gave several reasons. You may not be jealous, but you have some irrational fear.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You are grasping now.

The donation would serve the Pastor of such church and it's board members (hopefully some trickles down to the parishoners), but I hightly doubt that.

What next? now you will defend organized religion as being pure as the driven snow?

Of course I FEAR!! the mosters in my closet...they are all MASONS.

*evil laughter

[edit on 24-5-2009 by suzque66]

btw you said: "Their is no lower/higher-echelons. " that would be 'There not their

yet, didn't you say (scoll uppp) "Actually I do trust it, since I am the soon-to-be State Chairman for the Idaho Masonic CHIP. I am the one bringing it to Idaho. I wrote the manual on how we operate. I think I know a little bit more about this than you do."

yes, no echelons. Your credibility is toast now.

graspinggggg you are!

[edit on 25-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I'm a little more blunt then my most patient brothers, and I'm having trouble following you. It seems to me that you have no interest in the topic at hand other than to bash it, and the people trying to have a conversation here.

And in the spirit of trying to give you an answer you'll be satisfied with... We all eat babies, we all worship satan, and brotherly love, relief and truth are just a bumper sticker slogan. I'm checking out.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
"It seems to me that you have no interest in the topic at hand other than to bash it, and the people trying to have a conversation here. "

The questions I asked have no been answered without bias from internet Masons.

The conversation is what it is. It turned into me defending my distaste for Masonry. The topic began with my comment that the whole idea of this sensitive information in the hands of Masons.

If you followed along, you will notice that the topic turned to 'how great Masons are' brainwashing manuals/handbooks.

If you belong to any group long enough, you start to assimilate them and think they are God's gift to humanity because they sometimes are generous with luncheons with finger sammiches.

And in the spirit of trying to give you an answer you'll be satisfied with... We all eat babies, we all worship satan, and brotherly love, relief and truth are just a bumper sticker slogan. I'm checking out."

Do they supply the Pepto Bismal for those pesky ADHD kids? See. Even to joke like that, sick mind indeed.

"

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well first of all lets me say that this was inevitible... and i seriously mean that. Every civilization that has ever evolved goes through the same step in the application of technology and the social changes that result from it. Being able to identify and locate people is a natural desire that will be fullfilled. I bet your parents would love too see where you are right now.. not because they want to kill you with a gps guided self-propelled sniper bullet, but because they love and care about you and would like to be more a part of your life than they are now.

This technology could be used for sadistic purposes such as controlling gentetic advancement through selective depopulation, or even mood alteration for a ready and willing to die population at the flick of a switch. I cannot say that their are not humans on this planet who would like to do some of the aforementioned things, but what i can say to you without doubt in my mind is that there are no solar system faring civilization that are evil. There are no aliens looking to eat or steal your psycic energys. It is impossible for an immature society to control the amount of power needed.

If at the end you are in a camp rounded up by mindcontrolled children just remeber that in the evil aleins place.. you would have done the same thing in your ignorance.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The conversation is what it is. It turned into me defending my distaste for Masonry. The topic began with my comment that the whole idea of this sensitive information in the hands of Masons.

I think the whole thread was a vehicle for you to air your distaste for Masonry as a method to appease your ego.

If you followed along, you will notice that the topic turned to 'how great Masons are' brainwashing manuals/handbooks.

Interspersed with your witty and inciteful rebuttals of; I hate Masons, I hate Masons and the ever-popular, I hate Masons.

If you belong to any group long enough, you start to assimilate them and think they are God's gift to humanity because they sometimes are generous with luncheons with finger sammiches.

It is a bit more then genorousity with finger-food but you would not acknowledge it any way, would you?

[edit on 25-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
"I think the whole thread was a vehicle for you to air your distatse for Masonry as a method to appease your ego. "

Yes, I come online because I am so pitiful that I cannot join any lodges that hold my hand while we sing Kumbiyah.

I never said the word 'hate', you did, I said 'distaste'. I am not a fan of the affiliation as a whole.

Speaking of ego, I don't need 2, 3 or 5 other chapter brothers or sisters to come pat my back (online or off) nor come to my defense of any crap affiliation. I guess my ego is bigger than yours. I am quite capable of standing alone here while you have 'possey'. Yeah..I'd say my ego is more entact than perhaps yours. Thanks

*pats herself on the back. You enjoy your virtual brotherly handshakes.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Yes, I come online because I am so pitiful that I cannot join any lodges that hold my hand while we sing Kumbiyah.

If you say so...

I am not a fan of the affiliation as a whole.

I never would have guessed.

Speaking of ego, I don't need 2, 3 or 5 other chapter brothers or sisters to come pat my back (online or off) nor come to my defense of any crap affiliation. I guess my ego is bigger than yours. I am quite capable of standing alone here while you have 'possey'. Yeah..I'd say my ego is more entact than perhaps yours. Thanks

In that case, there is a wondeful debate forum here. Maybe we can adjourn there and discuss this one on one and have it judged by our Above Top Secret peers. You feel free to pick the anti-Masonic topic of your choice and hopefully you can bring more then your 'distasteful' opinion of Masonry as ammunition..

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What debate forum? Do you live to debate only on Mason subjects? If so, talk about brainwashing.

Ah I checked, you only post on Freemason subjects. Seems somebody might need to expand his group of friends to those that are not just brothers. Honestly, try to have varied interests. Obsession with one affiliation cannot be very healthy. Maybe get back in touch with us 'commoners' once in a while.

Don't forget, the very children you are subjecting this to are going to be adults, adults who are bagged and tagged for whatever is in store.

When you are in diapers and your own grandchildren gather you up for being a burden to society..don't say Suz didn't warn ya!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join