It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Another child fingerprinting scam/fair

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
reply to post by scooterstrats

Seems to me like you're trying to derail the thead

silly troll, this thread has been derailed for 10 pages.

And no proof of wrong doing on the masons part has been presented. Just lies, and stupid theories. Isn't it time for you to come up with a new way to expose the evils of masonry? It's not in the CHIP program, and it's not in rap music, so.......oh well. i'm sure you'll think of something.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Don't tell me you're trying to derail the thread as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

No, lets get back to it ! Does anyone have any info to support the original post or new info that refutes the responses that answered the post? Any fact, as opposed to opinion?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

hey buddy! congradulations on becoming a moderator! that's super news!
oh, your ....not....a mod. Nevermind.

Masonic CHIP program. Evil to the core, or just a free program to help those who wish to be helped? You decide. Next week, we will be discussing Mickey Mouse. Menacing killer thug mouse, or cartoon character. you decide.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
VC why are you such a angry person? You really should lighten up.

And this is a serious question... How did you come to all these ideas you have about masons? Did you have a bad experience with a mason so you choose to label all of us as "bad"?

Or are you just a incredibly paranoid cat who chooses to blame all problems on others?

How has freemasonry affected your life?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

hey buddy! congradulations on becoming a moderator! that's super news!
oh, your ....not....a mod. Nevermind.

Masonic CHIP program. Evil to the core, or just a free program to help those who wish to be helped? You decide. Next week, we will be discussing Mickey Mouse. Menacing killer thug mouse, or cartoon character. you decide.

You're not helping people who wish to be helped, that's the whole point.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

You only have to do the research.

If you want to stay in denial and keep your head in the sand, that's your own choice to make, but you're not winning converts by trying to make me feel like an idiot.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Except that the people come to us so, yeah, we are are helping those that want to be helped.

Except your research has to be wrong as our experience, what we see and do, is counter to your posts.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Except that the people come to us so, yeah, we are are helping those that want to be helped.

Right, because anywhere and everywhere outside of a lodge is full of error and pollution. Freemasons are providing the CHIP because they know better than everybody else, even though they are using scientific techniques that were not invented inside the lodge. Last time I checked, Freemasonry was about teaching the secrets of stone-cutting and stone-setting, not taking DNA samples. The condescending attitude that Freemasonry instill into its members is appalling.

Except your research has to be wrong as our experience, what we see and do, is counter to your posts.

It must make you feel good, to tell someone else that they are wrong. I can just see you applying that good ol' Mason spirit in every moment of your waking life. Actually, on second thought, maybe Freemasonry is true, after all Albert Mackey said so in his Manual of the Lodge.

All the makings of a cult.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Right, because anywhere and everywhere outside of a lodge is full of error and pollution.

WTF're you talking about?

Freemasons are providing the CHIP.....

You really haven't been reading this thread, have you? It's been pointed out repeatedly over too many pages that the "ChIP" in MasoniChIP refers to Child Identification Program, not the RFID chip that conspiracy theorists would like you to believe.

because they know better than everybody else, even though they are using scientific techniques that were not invented inside the lodge.

Last time I checked, NO scientific technique has ever been invented "inside the lodge"

Last time I checked, Freemasonry was about teaching the secrets of stone-cutting and stone-setting, not taking DNA samples. The condescending attitude that Freemasonry instill into its members is appalling.

That would be operative Masonry. But then again, you knew that. Speculative Masonry is about helping men be of greater use to themselves, their families and society at large. MasoniChIP is but one example of Masons helping out in some small way.

The only condescension I detect in this thread emanates from your posts. You're very equal-opportunity that way.

It must make you feel good, to tell someone else that they are wrong.

No. Just you. There's a certain satisfaction in addressing one who is so resolutely and consistently wrong.

I can just see you applying that good ol' Mason spirit in every moment of your waking life.

We try to be of utility to society as a whole (even you).

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Right, because anywhere and everywhere outside of a lodge is full of error and pollution.

WTF're you talking about?

Yet another Freemasonry supporter who doesn't know the secret.

Freemasons are providing the CHIP.....

You really haven't been reading this thread, have you? It's been pointed out repeatedly over too many pages that the "ChIP" in MasoniChIP refers to Child Identification Program, not the RFID chip that conspiracy theorists would like you to believe.

When did I ever say RFID chip?

Saying "conspiracy theorists like you" is an ad-hominem attack.

because they know better than everybody else, even though they are using scientific techniques that were not invented inside the lodge.

Last time I checked, NO scientific technique has ever been invented "inside the lodge"

Exactly, so where do they get the authority to tell you and me that a CHIP is the best way to recover lost children?

Last time I checked, Freemasonry was about teaching the secrets of stone-cutting and stone-setting, not taking DNA samples. The condescending attitude that Freemasonry instill into its members is appalling.

That would be operative Masonry. But then again, you knew that. Speculative Masonry is about helping men be of greater use to themselves, their families and society at large. MasoniChIP is but one example of Masons helping out in some small way.

The only condescension I detect in this thread emanates from your posts. You're very equal-opportunity that way.

Look up the word "speculative" and come back

It must make you feel good, to tell someone else that they are wrong.

No. Just you. There's a certain satisfaction in addressing one who is so resolutely and consistently wrong.

Sadistic tendencies ...

I can just see you applying that good ol' Mason spirit in every moment of your waking life.

We try to be of utility to society as a whole (even you).

You're a human being, not a monkey-wrench. Keep that in mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
[edit on 9/16/09 by scooterstrats]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You know, it is the sort of bovine fecal matter spread by the original poster that has brought me to reconsider some of the fundamentals of American-style Freemasonry. We have spent far too much time and far too many resources trying to do good for those who are not our members.

Perhaps Freemasons should return to taking care of our own and simply withdraw our millions of dollars and millions of hours of volunteer effort from a profane world that neither appreciates our efforts nor respects our Institution.

Charity is important, of course. But we can do plenty of good taking care of our own members and their families without putting up with this kind of petty sniping.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by driley
Charity is important, of course. But we can do plenty of good taking care of our own members and their families without putting up with this kind of petty sniping.

Bear in mind that the anti-Mason conspiracist such as vcwxvwligen is such a miniscule percentage of the population at large that to even consider turning inward (which goes against the duties that Masons undertake) is to do harm to the real life reputation of the fraternity in the eyes of the far-more-numerous non-conspiracist non-members.

Posters such as vcwxvwligen demonstrate their true colours daily and the thoughtful mind will see that in a heartbeat.

BL, R & T

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by driley

Don't let the troll get to you. He is very good at his job. Annoyance at a level never before seen. Just think of the kids who are able to walk again, or the burned victims that you would never know they were in a fire after a visit to the Shriners hospital. The reason we do what we do. Stupid people are everywhere and sometimes we have to deal with them. Just smile and feel sorry for their empty life.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by driley

I for one would be rather disappointed at taking such an approach. I derive great satisfaction if and when I can help others in the community, whether through time or monetary donations. While I thoroughly enjoy the more esoteric, as well as the historical, aspects of Masonry, there would always be a missing component if our charitable contributions were withheld from the world at large and utilized soley for the membership.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

This is true. I have never once run into these anti mason characters "in real life" I only see them on the internet.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OH NOOOOOO! I just found out that the local Harley Dealer is a devil worshiping cult as well. they are hosting a child identification event in October. From the radio add, it sounds like they are providing the same thing as the CHIP program. Here is a link to their site. So it appears that the conspiracy is way deeper than just the masons. Hey vcwxvwligen, I think you should travel down to the Harley dealer and tell those little men what you really think. I am sure you would walk away victorious. Or limp away, whatever.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Dude, how quickly you've forgotten HDFACTORYCERTIF. Don't you know that Masons ride Harleys too?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by driley
You know, it is the sort of bovine fecal matter spread by the original poster that has brought me to reconsider some of the fundamentals of American-style Freemasonry. We have spent far too much time and far too many resources trying to do good for those who are not our members.

Perhaps Freemasons should return to taking care of our own and simply withdraw our millions of dollars and millions of hours of volunteer effort from a profane world that neither appreciates our efforts nor respects our Institution.

Bravo driley ! The more we do, the more we are attacked. Think how grand the fraternity could be if resources weren't wasted on ingrates ! But i must add that by no means should charity be left out as it violates what we stand for. But hey, some lodges really need help for themselves to survive ! Not every lodge has surplus funds, many scrape by.

[edit on 9/16/09 by scooterstrats]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join