It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Another child fingerprinting scam/fair

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

How am I paranoid? I'm not the one spouting out the world is controlled by lizard people, the freemasons are collecting information, and threatening that if someone comes to my door that I will hurt them.

Yes, yes, because Freemasons are just peeping Toms... [/sarc]

Who said anything about lizard people?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I was referring to conspiracy theorists in general. Some think that lizard people exist.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I was referring to conspiracy theorists in general. Some think that lizard people exist.

You can't lump reptilian conspiracy theories together with Freemason conspiracy theories.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well, I apologize for lumping one set of crazy in with another.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
im sorry,i prefer me taking my childs own finger prints,THIS IS SATANIC and NWO!
sorry masons,u dissapointed me!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
In other words, this thread never showed any proof that a group was getting together sensitive info to harm our children.

Edit to add that I was surprised this thread was still active.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by winotka]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

A one liner is not evidence of a NWO or Satanism. Your post disappoints me.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by KSigMason]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I see people in this part of the forum are still spouting rediculous uneducated non sense thats been spoon fed to them from the likes of Alex Jones and his groupies I see. I love this site but the secret societies forum has the a lot of BS, imo.
I mean some of these things you guys say about masons are so absurd they are literally hilarious I know they crack me up and I bet other masons here laugh about it too.

All you anti mason guys can do is insult masons, call us names, say we don't know about the "higher degrees" and BS like that. I love it when you guys talk about "the forbidden knowledge" that the "average mason" doesn't have, I guess its only for the elite? Damn. lol. If there really is any forbidden knowledge can any of you prove it? What about this "inner circle" of elite masons yall always talk about? Can any of yall prove that? Its really quite absurd and pathetic to make these baseless claims (and I'm not calling any of you pathetic, just the rediculous conspiracies you pass around). How would any of you know more about freemasonry than actual masons? You don't. I find it particularly funny when you guys who aren't masons attempt to tell us who are masons that we don't know what we are talking about. I think most of us know a bit more than you regarding freemasonry at least. All the masons I've seen on here have been completely honest with everything from what I've read, but yet you just brush them off and call them liars. You anti mason guys get all your info from people with agendas who write sensational stories to sell books. Like for instance the few ex masons who wrote books are really just hacks trying to make money and their crappy books are full of lies, half truths and sensationalism similar to a tabloid. Lies and sensationalism sell, and apparently a lot of people take it as fact judging by some of the stuff you guys post on here.

Sure there are some masons who don't study up on the history and meanings of everything, but many of us are very devoted and study a lot (I for instance studied for years before joining and I continue to read and research for hours every night after work). If youd do some REAL research on masons and do the research on UNBIASED sites and books you'd see you are wrong with most you say about masons.

I have a huge collection of books and read a lot so I can reccomend some good ones that you can probably even find for free online. I will make a list of the best and easiest to find ones and make a new thread in a couple days with the list and descriptions of each book or website. I've thought about making a thread like that for a while and others can contribute their favorite books or websites to it if they want. I think its a good idea for a thread and I'll make it in a few days unless someone wants to make it before then.

But seriously please stop with the name calling (I know noone will actually stop) like calling us cowards and cult followers and crap like that. From what I've read here most masons on this board respond atleast semi respectfully considering the crap we are called on here. We don't insult you really, so please try to do the same. We are all (I assume) adults here, right? Am I theonly one that notices this? I hardly see masons on here name calling or anything beyond calling someone a troll, but yet people on here call us cowards, cult followers, brainwashed, sheep, rapists and every name in the book. People even think we are after their children and weird stuff like that! Its rediculous! Why do you guys hate us so much? Has any mason ever done anything to yall personally? Or is the hate just because you buy into rediculous conspiracy theories? In my experience in life the people who resort to insults and name calling are the ones with no argument or nothing to say.

And btw this post isnt a response to anyone in particular. I just want people to do some real research and study and stop getting all their info from conspiracy sites and wikipedia. If I can encourage even just one person to do real research and study then I'm happy!

And this is kind of unrelated but in case anyone noticed a post of mine a few pages back where I said I am not a mason the reason I said that is because I've been harrased at other sites like this for defending masonry. So when I joined this one I decided not to say anything so people wouldn't be biased about my posts but now I see there are plenty of other masons on here so I don't care. On these other sites I was basically the only one. Its nice to see ATS has a big and diverse community. Plus I have nothing to be ashamed about! I'm a proud person and shouldn't hide who I am. Plus I don't care what people on the net think of me.

Sorry for ranting.

Peace

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

This post just contains yet more typical denials, as far as I'm concerned.

Please, let me know what "rediculous uneducated non sense" has been posted.

Who ever said that Masons don't know about the "higher degrees" ?

There have been lots of instances on ATS of Masonry apologists not being "completely honest."

I'm sure that most of that "research" is to distract you from the truth about the fraternal order itself, and its members.

I've gotten some of my information from current and past Masons that I've talked to face-to-face, as well as by passively listening to conversations (coded and uncoded).

Nice try, but it seems that Masons like to use the words like "nutter," "conspiracy theorist" and "wackjob." See the thread about a New Zealander Mason making disparaging remarks about the locals who broke up their lodge meeting in Fiji.

Your signature says that you are a Prince Hall Mason, so I'm not sure why you're making it seem as if you were a sympathetic outsider or something.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Like I've told you before some conspiracy theorists think there are Lizard people. Then there was your thread that said rap artists are connected to Freemasonry. Or suzq's thread about implanting chips into kids. Really, I don't need to post too many examples as anyone can go to the Secret Society forum and look around at the various foolish threads.

Well, the those Masons (current and past) were misleading and if they did indeed break their oaths I'd ask for them to get out of the Order. So you were eavesdropping? And how do you know they were talking in code?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Like I've told you before some conspiracy theorists think there are Lizard people. Then there was your thread that said rap artists are connected to Freemasonry. Or suzq's thread about implanting chips into kids. Really, I don't need to post too many examples as anyone can go to the Secret Society forum and look around at the various foolish threads.

Well, the those Masons (current and past) were misleading and if they did indeed break their oaths I'd ask for them to get out of the Order. So you were eavesdropping? And how do you know they were talking in code?

It's uneducated nonsense that rap artists could be connected to Freemasonry? Nobody said that Masons were implanting chips into kids.

The problem is that people lose faith in Freemasonry. After a period of time of "not working anymore" they no longer care to guard its secrets. Some Masons sell their books on eBay.

They were saying certain phrases that are said during rituals, and describing certain symbols.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Nobody said that Masons were implanting chips into kids? What about this member?

Originally posted by The Party Man
We cannot let them track our children like they're robots. Nor can we let them track us in the same matter. Do not take the system that they are laying down!

There are many that think CHIP means micro-chip, not Child Identification Program.

Time makes no difference, an oath is binding forever. What isn't "working anymore"?

I guess I would have to have been there, but okay, I'll take your word.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Nobody said that Masons were implanting chips into kids? What about this member?

Originally posted by The Party Man
We cannot let them track our children like they're robots. Nor can we let them track us in the same matter. Do not take the system that they are laying down!

There are many that think CHIP means micro-chip, not Child Identification Program.

That is one person's opinion, and there are other ways to track people besides using an implanted device. Exactly who's being paranoid, now??

Time makes no difference, an oath is binding forever. What isn't "working anymore"?

Don't play stupid. "Working" means performing the "Great Work" (magnum opus) of Freemasonry.

I guess I would have to have been there, but okay, I'll take your word.

Yes, and they also referenced certain Masonic authors.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

And what "other ways" might one track other people? By inference, you seem to know of other ways. Why do you know? Paranoid? No. No more than you arguing about non-invasive and voluntary acts. Care to avoid the question yet gain? How and why do you know of "other" ways to track people, which seems to be your major problem?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

You can be tracked through your cell phone, or by using cameras. If you want to know more just ask or better yet look it up. Nobody needs you to be belligerent and aggressive.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Sorry to be belligerent and aggressive. If phones, etc, are the other ways to track people, why are you aggressive against Masons rather than your individual utility services that provide your phone, internet, mail, water , electricity? Surely they can track you through any of those?

edit for sp

[edit on 9/1/09 by scooterstrats]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Any sensible answer there? Better check those water lines, they could get ya

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Go back and read this thread before you post any more comments.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I stand corrected. The Masons are sneaking in through your roofing nails. Be aware. Be VERY aware ! Yeah, I read your posts, I'm just tired of bizarre allegations and no facts. Add in, I must say, you espouse some of the most deft and disingenuous deflections of proven facts and inability to address direct questions I and others have ever seen .Will you also deny that the sky is blue here?

[edit on 9/1/09 by scooterstrats]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Seems to me like you're trying to derail the thead

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join