It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Another child fingerprinting scam/fair

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm not a mason nor do I care about or believe in the conspiracies surrounding them...

But I just want to say this suze person is a obvious troll, why are you guys even responding to her? I've read through a few pages of this thread and she'll ask a question to you guys, then you guys answer it, and then she says "why should I believe you" or something to that effect...

Whats the point of asking these guys questions if you are just going to brush off everything they say?

And from reading your posts it seems you have a EXTREMELY bad case of paranoia and something that I like to call "Alex Jones Syndrome".. People affected with "Alex Jones Syndrome" seem to be people who will blindly follow alex jones and his goons without questioning a SINGLE thing he says or doing any research of your own...

How do you even get through daily life with this level of paranoia? Do you have kids? Do you shelter your kids and force them to believe all this conspiracy nonsense?

Now I've seen you say you don't really listen to alex jones or whatever but its obvious to anyone that the things you are saying come from him, because all the stuff you are saying is the same garbage he spouts out of his rich fat mouth on a daily basis (and he is rich from selling all this garbage and his legions of followers buy any thing he puts out, I'm willing to bet he lives in a mansion lol)..

Its really quite sad, his followers are one of the worst "modern day cults" in my opionon. That man is a filthy, vile, angry fear monger. He is SWINE.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
I have not been blessed with children, but I have a nephew who I cherish and I processed him just yesterday.

You "processed" him? What is he, a jar of Cheez Whiz ? Sounds like a pretty cold-hearted way to treat your "cherished" nephew.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
You are repeatedly ignoring the other, similar programs and focusing on the one provided by Masons.

And the Masons are ignoring other options such as developing a prevention program. It's not like all Masons even agree with the CHIP program in the first place.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
You would have to tie me down until I get some sick form of Stockholm Syndrome before I have any adoration or enjoyment from a Mason.

Again, you have failed to reply with any example of wrongdoing by the Freemasons. You said, "What have they NOT done?", but you have provided no proof. All their alleged crimes are just your baseless opinion. Talk about judging the book by its cover.

You would come upon a man, come to see that he is a good person, but upon finding him a Freemason you would condemn him.

I'd condemn him for being a deceptive two-faced coward

Perhaps lower echelon they have do-gooders, nice cover.

Their is no lower/higher-echelons.

Keep telling yourself that. Eventually they'll relieve you of your ATS duties ... eventually. In the meantime keep singing your hymns of freedom and glory.

I would put all affiliated in the same grab-bag of gangsters and money launderers.

When did the Freemasons launder money?

A portion of their fundraising comes from prostitution and tax evasion. The lodge itself is a money-laundering operation. And you didn't deny the other assertion.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I think the whole thread was a vehicle for you to air your distaste for Masonry as a method to appease your ego.

Where are your sources ???

If you followed along, you will notice that the topic turned to 'how great Masons are' brainwashing manuals/handbooks.

Interspersed with your witty and inciteful rebuttals of; I hate Masons, I hate Masons and the ever-popular, I hate Masons.

Was that not the premise of the original post?

If you belong to any group long enough, you start to assimilate them and think they are God's gift to humanity because they sometimes are generous with luncheons with finger sammiches.

It is a bit more then genorousity with finger-food but you would not acknowledge it any way, would you?

Oh yes, that's right, finger food ... and floor pie!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

I'm more apt to believe that these diehard "Masons" are just sockpuppet accounts, unless their lives are really so empty and pathetic that all they have to offer to society is information about Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Facts are not biased.

Facts can be exaggerated, cropped, skewed, misrepresented, misquoted, misattributed, taken out of context, etc

The conversation is what it is. It turned into me defending my distaste for Masonry. The topic began with my comment that the whole idea of this sensitive information in the hands of Masons.

And we've posted time and time again that no information is kept. I am sure that we could bring you to an event and show you that we don't keep information and you still would not be satisfied.

But nonetheless you are still handling the information, and it can easily be stolen by a thief or during a police raid, for instance. And forget about putting it in a deposit box at the bank. You can also do subversive audio and video recordings of each kid having his kit done.

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Being able to identify and locate people is a natural desire that will be fullfilled. I bet your parents would love too see where you are right now.. not because they want to kill you with a gps guided self-propelled sniper bullet, but because they love and care about you and would like to be more a part of your life than they are now.

The program is not a tracking program. It's to assist in the recovery of a missing child.

It can also be abused to track children who are not abducted, or are simply "suspected" of having been abducted.

Speaking of ego, I don't need 2, 3 or 5 other chapter brothers or sisters to come pat my back (online or off) nor come to my defense of any crap affiliation. I guess my ego is bigger than yours. I am quite capable of standing alone here while you have 'possey'. Yeah..I'd say my ego is more entact than perhaps yours. Thanks

See we're just trying to stop the defamation of a good program. You are just baselessly lying about the Freemasons. The reason we stand together is because we know what we are talking about.

You seem to be satisfied with lying about a group you have no knowledge of. When confronted with your reasons you gave none. You basically have distaste Freemasons for no reason.

You seem to connecting dots that don't exist.

Here's an idea: get off of ATS and go cry me a damn river. There are many people who are distrustful of the Freemasons, and justifiably so. Get over it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

PS! I didn't lie, although your brother did get caught in one thus far.

Your the only liar here. You've defamed an entire group of people for no reason.

Us: The Freemasons don't keep any information from the CHIP
You: So, the Freemasons keep the information?

You: The Freemasons are evil and I don't like them
Us: What have they done?
You: What have they not done?
Us: Give us examples
You: Their just evil and I don't trust him for no reason.

You're trying to make it seem that Masons are bonded to their word, which is not true.

And yes you were trolling. You seem to not want to debate about CHIP. You just want to bash and anything against you is wrong. What the *SNIP* was the point then of posting it on the web? You knew this would happen. You were trying to incite something...you are being a troll.

It seems more as if you were trying to incite OP into actually behaving like a troll, or trying to defame her. So far, all she's done is responded to denials. Nothing wrong with that. It's obvious who's defaming whom.

Originally posted by Roark
My comparison, which you apparently failed to grasp, was more around the provision of a free safety-oriented service. More importantly, I was questioning why someone would want to badmouth such a service.

It's easy. Anything associated with the Masons is automatically presumed evil in Su's mind.

Read some of the other threads on ATS, and it will become apparent why that is so.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well, it's one thing for us to offer a voluntary service, it would be another thing to tell parents how to raise their kids. It's still a free country.

It suddenly becomes a free country when you want to do something with which other people disapprove. If it's such a free country, then just let those children go missing, and don't assist any law-enforcement authorities or investigative firms in recovering them. Typical moral subjectivism.

It is not defamation. I don't like them and I have the right to my opinions. Defamation is what you just wrote about me actually by making up an imaginary scenerio.

Defamation: A false statement that injures someone's reputation and exposes him to public contempt, hatred, ridicule, or condemnation. If the false statement is published in print or through broadcast media, such as radio or TV, it is called libel. If it is only spoken, it is called slander.

You've clearly provided no evidence other than your opinion, that is defamation. I can prove that you've said what I summarized.

False, just like any "false" allegation of abuse.

I don't care if you call me the T-word. You do not intimidate me. You are only as tough as the people you associate with. Without them, you would perhaps have no self-esteem at all. Good for you, going out to get some of that all on your own

I wasn't trying to intimidate you. I have plenty of self-esteem...what's that have to do with anything? Maybe you should stop patronizing and prove your posts. Their evil because I think so is not fact.

In a "free country" people should be free to express their opinions, especially if those opinions have a factual basis.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

So easy, so eeeeasy ... eeeeeeeeasyyyyyy ... *drinks Kool-aid*

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

See, here's the thing I don't understand about people like you.
There are plenty of people I don't agree with, here.

However, I don't go out of my way to be insulting, something that relegates you from being someone who you can debate with, to just being a troll.

Pot, meet kettle

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Good point, how do you properly dispose of the kit once the kid leaves home? Masonic CHIP kits are not even green-friendly!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
As i said before, there is no way to verify this.
It is a performed by a secret organisation and i believe the handeling of medical and personal idetification information should be handeled by a more transparent organisation.

Looking at a computer screen does not give me any real information about the structure of how this is organised.

1) Yes, there is. Like I've stated before, go to an event.
2) We are not a secret society. How much transparent can we be since we are doing it in the open, in public?
3) The structure is not secret. I've talked about the structure of Freemasonry many times.

By having them at the fair, it looks like recruiting. And as the Masons take their time finishing each kit, a line builds making it appear as if the program had public support.

Right, and the Latin Kings are more than just a street gang. Ex-members and most other people label it a secret society. It uses secretive rituals and the most important information that they offer is kept secret. It's also quite obvious that Masons on ATS engage in lies of omission and the like.

He meant the structure of the CHIP program

Freemasons just take a swab. It hasn't been analyzed yet. It is kept with the parents with the rest of the information until, God forbid, the kidnapping occurs the parents can give the swab to the police to be analyzed. DNA swabs are not done with a syringe.

The fingerprints are electronically taken. The screen displays all 10-spaces and it is also shows when it has been erased. What part of ALL information don't people get? What purpose do we have to lie?

When fingerprints are taken electronically, it's quite easy to store them on the system. There are lots of reasons to lie, like to persuade someone to comply with your demands.

Yet, you've shown no reason that there was any wrongdoing. You just assume that it was wrong because it's associated with the Freemasons.

It's been discussed already why the Freemasons are not trustworthy. You haven't helped any in restoring anybody's the confidence here.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
It's been discussed already why the Freemasons are not trustworthy. You haven't helped any in restoring anybody's the confidence here.

No matter how much is said in a reasoned tone, there are certain individuals here who will insist on believing the worst they can imagine despite lack of factual support or even the simplest approach of reason. For them, there's nothing to be done.

For others not so steeped in anti-Masonic rhetoric, we keep responding in civil, rational responses because they'll clearly see that those responses speak more to actuality than any off-the-wall story thrown out about Masonry

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Where are your sources ???

You and your rather monotoned posting history.

Was that not the premise of the original post?

Questions regarding the intentions of the Original Poster should be directed to the same.

Oh yes, that's right, finger food ... and floor pie!

Funnt that you commented of how pathetic you felt the Masons who posted here are but you have taken the time to post the above banal comments to me, hmmmm, have much free time yourself?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

The problem is that "what is said in a reasoned tone" is nothing more than denials, which is sorta like telling someone to shut up.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Personal attacks are against T&C. Stick to the topic.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Personal attacks are against T&C. Stick to the topic.

Follow your own advice and stop refering to others who post here as 'pathetic' because they do not agree with what you preach.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Pot, meet kettle

Show me where I've insulted someone, mate, or used offensive language.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I thought this thread had died??

and ya'll not even on the topic (again)

geez Louise. do you Masons ever sleep or is it like fire department shifts??

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join