It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Another child fingerprinting scam/fair

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
suzque66:

What exactly is your objection to this whole thing?

The Freemasons are offering to help with the funding of a program which records and stores data which might help in a kidnap/missing person situation. They don't keep the data. Irrespective of its effectiveness, I don't truly understand why one would get all "up in arms" about it. It's entirely voluntary.

It's like if some organisation was offering to fund the professional inspection of baby seats in cars, and you were all like "well, baby seats don't really prevent deaths in car accidents".

It's like looking a gift horse in the mouth, really.

So, what's your beef?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Roark]

Her/his problem with the whole thing is she/he automatically assumes anything with masons is automatically evil and has to do with "taking over the world"... when that is VERY far from reality. Lodges all across the country do these type of things. My fathers lodge does a charity thing once a year for poor/homeless kids and they actually raise A LOT of money and help A LOT of kids... i see nothing wrong with that. What are you doing to help kids suze? oh thats right, nothing. I bet you conspiracy people can find all kinda conspiracies in my dads lodge helping kids somehow lol. Rediculous.

I cant even read this thread suzeque is so uneducated on this subject (and this isnt a attack, its the truth) and won't listen to the other side of the story, it makes me sick. Grow up, you claim you are a adult and such a better person than people who are masons but you act like a little freaking child when you disagree with someone you insult them. Grow the hell up. I'm willing to bet you are a little kid and pretending to be a adult.

Also suze you keep talking as if the masons on this board are attacking and harrassing you, well if any sane person read through this thread they'd see you are the one attacking them, not the other way around. They are just defending themselves, they have that right just as much as you do, but atleast they don't fling insults like you have multiple times when your argument is lost (and every argument you've had on here has been lost, you don't know ANY facts whatsoever, and you don't appear to listen to them either, you are so set in you ways, stop being so stubborn and open your mind).

Like I said in my other post the way I look at it suze is basically supporting kids being kidnapped, rather than having masons help.

These crazy conspiracy people believe everything they read (and like I said in another post I'm into conspiracies too, but I research the stuff I personally believe A LOT)

And suze I see you keep mentioning how you don't understand how people can "trust masons"... well atleast in my life the reason I trust them and have no problem with them is because MY FATHER IS ONE and ALL OF HIS FRIENDS ARE and I've been around them for my whole 24 years of life (and trust me, if your father was one, you'd trust him too, and don't say you wouldnt, how can anyone not trust their parents?), and not once have I ever seen any of them do anything that would make me think they arent a good person. And of course I'll believe my own father over random people on the net who I know for a fact are telling blatant lies. And you cant say you arent, because I know the facts about masons, and you know nothing (not to sound arrogant or anything, but its true, obviously someone who knows and is around masons knows much more than the average person, and I can safely say a lot of these things people say about masons are lies, and I'm not a mason myself, but my fathers told me quite a bit, and i just KNOW he isnt lieing.).

I am not a mason myself, nor do I want to join, but I really have no problem with them, because I actually KNOW THE FACTS and know masons... I'm willing to bet you don't even know a single mason, you just know what you read online (which is usually either half truths or blatant lies). Why don't you go to your local lodge and ask them questions yourself? You will get responses as long as you ask things in a respectful manner. My father has told me sometimes people come and question the masons who attend his lodge, but when these people question the masons they call them names, say they are evil and all kinda stuff, so of course the masons are going to ignore you or call the cops. Trust me, if you ask respectful questions, you'll get answers. I know because I've asked probably 1000's of questions about them throughout my whole life to my father and his friends and I've always gotten all the anwers I wanted.

The reason I seem so angry is cause I take huge offense to people who don't know what they are talking about... a lot of you people are basically calling my father (or anyone on here whos a mason, or happens to know one) a "evil person" just because hes a mason, when in reality hes one of the kindest most giving people you would ever meet and I'm willing to bet he and his lodge have done MUCH MORE to help people than any of you have who are preaching all this anti mason propaganda. Most masons are good, honest hard working people... and they are from all walks of life, not just the rich and elite. We are poor as hell and I grew up in the SLUMS in oakland but yet my dad is still a mason, so it has nothing to do with money or being "elite".

And yes I don't trust my government, and of course I trust my own father and his friends (who happen to be masons) more than the government.

All I'm asking is do a little more research on these things before you come to your conclusions, and do REAL research, not just reading threads on conspiracy boards, cause most these boards are full of garbage and lies.

And I do believe in the illuminati but I think its MUCH deeper and different than what people think it really is (I don't want to get into theories but there are posts on other parts of this board by people who share the same ideas and theories as I do).

And dont even bother responding to this, because I'm not coming back to this section of the forum, its full of to many misinformed people who have no idea what they are talking about. It literally boils my blood.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
As Pierre Elliot Trudeau said to Richard Nixon when he called him an a$$hole "I;ve been called worse things by better people" lol

When words lack, people use insults as a last resort. Nuts was the best you have? boy, I yawned.

I'd rather be called a nut than lineup to give info to a group of people who have no business in the business of collecting info.

That is like going to a bank for a pap smear...you just gotta NOT put vital information in the incapable hands of the wrong people. Get over yourselves, you are Masons, not Gods, not smarter, not funnier, just a group that needs eachother to hold eachother's spines up and re-live 4th grade playground rituals. Nothin' much impresses me about the entire nonsense of it all.

haha at you of all people talking about insults. MANY MANY times throughout this thread you have called people names because you don't have a valid argument. You said something like masons probably lick their lips when they are finger printing children or something like that. You said they are probably collecting dna so they can come back and eat kids organs? WOOOOOW that is so stupid not to mention disgusting what kind of sick mind do you have to even think of this stuff?. The average mason is a family man, who has a wife and kids, goes to work everyday, does the exact same stuff as you, its just they are part of a "club" and people on the outside love to make up stories about things they know nothing about. You are a disgusting human being if you think like that sorry to say (and I'm not exactly insulting you, I'm just saying you are a bad person if you judge people you don't even know, and you don't know any masons, its obvious, and I havent seen you state one single fact that is correct). I'm glad I don't know any people like you. Wow it seriously boggles my mind how freaking uneducated about this stuff you are. A lot conspiracy people can go around spouting all kinds of mistruths and theres no way to proove it one way or another but when it comes to stuff like masons it doesnt really work, cause there are always masons or people who know them who can put you in your place and tell you the facts (and if you don't believe the FACTS, do some real research and see for yourself, the real facts about what masons do and their rituals and stuff arent that hard to find, I think people just don't want to know the truth because they like believing conspiracy theories). And by doing research I don't mean reading threads on above top secret lol.

Now I'm not calling you stupid with this post, but when it comes to this stuff you are. Obviously people who are masons themselves and who know masons know much more than you. But whatever, i'm sure they are just brainwashed and you are the only person with the real facts. Yeah, okie dokie. Do you want a gold star? lol

You are a perfect example of EXTREME paranoia, jees.

And freemasons are NOT SATANISTS AND NONE OF THEIR RITUALS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SATAN. I'm seen people bring this up much times its rediculous. All the books you guys get your info from are obvious ultra bias anti mason books written by conspiracy theorists. Why don't you guys do some real research and find out the truth?

Matter of fact I have seen MANY MANY guys in this thread post the TRUTH AND FACTS about this stuff and you guys continue to argue with them and write them off and call them "brainwashed". Learn to grow up and see other peoples view points for christ sakes.

Also some of you preach peace and stuff and talk about how evil masons are but the way you talk about them it sounds like you want them dead (and I have seen quite a few people in here pretty much say this). How is that right? You do know most masons have a wife and kids and a family and are just like you, right? A lot of you guys are such hypocrites.

And with that child finger printing thing... how many times do people have to say NONE OF THE INFO STAYS WITH THE MASONS before you guys start believing it? lol all the info goes with the parents, its been said many times, and its the truth.

And another thing... STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING ALEX JONES SAYS. That guy is a tool and is using all of you to get rich, he will say ANYTHING to get people to listen and buy his products. And he has been proven wrong, COUNTLESS THOUSANDS OF TIMES about the things he says about certain things. All of you that buy into all his garbage are the real puppets, not us who see things as they are. I always found that funny you conspiracy guys call people brainwashed and puppets and all kinda stuff but then you guys blindly follow some talk show host who OBVIOUSLY has a agenda thats not in your best interest, allthough hes good at tricking people into thinking it is. That man is a fear monger is EVERY sense of the word (or term?).

Suzeque please just stop talking because EVERY SINGLE THING you have said has been shot down and prooved to be wrong. You are seriously just grasping for straws now, talking about taxes and all kinda stuff.

Whatever though, I'm done with you.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

haha at you of all people talking about insults. MANY MANY times throughout this thread you have called people names because you don't have a valid argument. You said something like masons probably lick their lips when they are finger printing children or something like that. You said they are probably collecting dna so they can come back and eat kids organs? WOOOOOW that is so stupid not to mention disgusting what kind of sick mind do you have to even think of this stuff?.

Don't put (type) words in my mouth son., saying 'or something like that' is not a credible quote, sorry. Collecting dana to eat kids organs? lol yeah, and show me where I said that too. Who has the sick mind?

This entire backlash is a bunch of supposed grown men saying similar things to 'my daddy is a politician, all politicans are good'. Yes, we all believe that. *coughs

And if any of you seriously think this finger printing thing is bad... you are a idiot... the way I look at it is you are basically saying "no lets not protect kids, if masons are involved in helping to protect them I'd rather have them abducted and never be found than have masons help". You people disgust me.

Temper temper boy., now I endorse abductions?? wow. Where do you come up with this stuff? Talk about weirdo imaginations. I am not intimidated by masons or friends of masons or 'my daddy is a mason' mafioso-goon style discussions of anger and weirdo accusations.

Seems like when you have children instead of being productive in society by babysitting your own or or attempting to keep them within a safer community you would give up those rights so the masons can do that for you...yes, lets all give up, hands up in the air...masons should keep our kids safe, since we as a society can't stop violence and sexual psychotics. Yes, strangers should be more qualified than you, I see. Sad, indeed.

Now (again), yawn, I am an idiot and a troll because you cannot answer (accurately, only hearsay). Also, now this garbage about once you shut down a computer it deletes files? lol do they have magic computers because even delete doesn't officially delete files. Don't quit your NON-job in IT any days soon. lol

I made a comment and asked for answers. Still no answers so I stick to my initial comment. Just more angry masons (or mason handholders).

[edit on 23-6-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

haha at you of all people talking about insults. MANY MANY times throughout this thread you have called people names because you don't have a valid argument. You said something like masons probably lick their lips when they are finger printing children or something like that. You said they are probably collecting dna so they can come back and eat kids organs? WOOOOOW that is so stupid not to mention disgusting what kind of sick mind do you have to even think of this stuff?.

Don't put (type) words in my mouth son., saying 'or something like that' is not a credible quote, sorry. Collecting dana to eat kids organs? lol yeah, and show me where I said that too. Who has the sick mind?

This entire backlash is a bunch of supposed grown men saying similar things to 'my daddy is a politician, all politicans are good'. Yes, we all believe that. *coughs

Temper temper boy., now I endorse kidnapping in the last few threads wow. Where do you come up with this stuff? Talk about weirdo imaginations. I am not intimidated by masons or friends of masons or 'my daddy is a mason' mafioso-goon style discussions of anger and weirdo accusations.

Now (again), yawn, I am an idiot and a troll because you cannot answer (accurately, only hearsay). Also, now this garbage about once you shut down a computer it deletes files? lol do they have magic computers because even delete doesn't officially delete files. Don't quit your NON-job in IT any days soon. lol

I made a comment and asked for answers. Still no answers so I stick to my initial comment. Just more angry masons (or mason handholders).

the main problem i have with you is you are basicaly calling my father evil (and all masons on here) just because they are in a "club" (and thats all the lodges are, they are CLUBHOUSES, like what boys do when they are young, the same thing.). you cant blame me for being mad.

you did say something about that... i saw someone quoted you and you said something about masons after kids organs. Disgusting. And you did say they are probably licking their lips. Thats disgusting too.

And what can I not answer? ask me any question and I'll attempt to answer... you dont make any sense. I'm not a mason but like I said my father is and his friends are and none of us are evil.

like i said, you are just grasping for straws now, sorry to say.

And who is imtimidating you? lol i havent made one single threat to you nor has anyone else in here. I think you have mental problems. And i never said my "daddys a politician" or anything, we are actually extremely poor and grew up in poverty. By saying that I'm pointing out the freemasons are not just for the "elite". and that shatters another misconception about masons.

and i still dont know what questions your talking about that people are avoiding... cause all through this thread i've seen you say things and people have given you long thought out responses and you just ignore them. If you have questions like I said go to a lodge and ask them respectfully and youll get answers. Ask me anything you want too, but I can't answer everything as I'm not a mason.

And if anyones angry its you, im actually sitting here on my laptop watching a movie with my wife (we have sleeping problems, its 3:30 am here) and laughing at the stupidity in this thread. I'm not angry at all and I'm far from a "mafioso goon" lol, I'm a little skinny 24 year old surfer white guy who lives in california and my father just happens to be a mason and I know the truth and can see past all you conspiracy theorists lies.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

bet they lick their lips each sample.

I realise that you don't care what anyone thinks of you, blah blah etc etc, but you can't expect anyone to take your dire warnings seriously when all you offer is prejudice and wild, childish conjecture.

and theres the quote of you saying "they lick their lips with each sample". I'm going to find the other quote I was talking about. lol you really shouldnt have said you didnt say that stuff, because you did and theres proof of it. Luckily I don't think you can go that far back and edit posts, or else I bet you'd go delete these disgusting things you said.

All I want is for you to admit you don't really know what you are talking about when it comes to masons, because its already obvious to everyone here.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkwolf57

I wouldn't be too excited either to have my children's DNA someday match up so that a Rothchild or stinky old Mason can have their organs for themselves or their children.

Some people are simply nuttier than squirrel-poop. You apparently, are one of those.

and there you go... you didnt say they are going to eat organs, sorry I misread it orginally. But what you said is just as wrong. lol I'm having a good time going through the thread reading these rediculously stupid quotes from you, its hillarious. Even my wife is reading this stuff and laughing with me and she doesnt even care about this kind of stuff lol.

No ones after your kids or your organs, trust me. And basically what you are saying is insinuating again that all masons are "elite" which is completely not true. My father is pretty poor, and most his friends are and all them are masons. I hope you know basically ANYONE can join the masons. I personally don't want to join, but I'm pretty sure if you know someone in there its easy to get in, and I'm pretty people can even just walk off the street and join (although I don't know this as fact). Its not some elite organization thats all secretive.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Oh and btw, DO NOT tell me which news paper to read, what columist, what television or radio station to listen to. Who exactly do YOU think you are? This is zero to do with Alex, and everything to do with the topic...there are likey 200 more sources with the same information, dates and locations, I just happened to choose it while it was in my memory at the time.

The day YOU want to censor the things I read or write...well, that will be the day you pay for my ISP, computer, roof, desk, food and hydro.

There are threads for anti-Alex Jones stuff....go play there and tell random ATS-ers not to listen to him, see if that works for ya.

again with the eating kids organs?

and TMI about who/where/what you are doing...that is a not-interested-in-knowing those facts.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Oh and btw, DO NOT tell me which news paper to read, what columist, what television or radio station to listen to. Who exactly do YOU think you are? This is zero to do with Alex, and everything to do with the topic...there are likey 200 more sources with the same information, dates and locations, I just happened to choose it while it was in my memory at the time.

The day YOU want to censor the things I read or write...well, that will be the day you pay for my ISP, computer, roof, desk, food and hydro.

There are threads for anti-Alex Jones stuff....go play there and tell random ATS-ers not to listen to him, see if that works for ya.

haha you have no response to anything I said except the alex jones stuff, typical. And I perfectly guessed it I bet you spend tons of time on prison planet and watching his documentaries and listening to him devouring and believing every single thing he says, not doing any of your own research. And I wasnt telling you what to watch or read.. I was saying its obvious to any sane person that alex jones is just a tool in it for the money. I think originally he had good intentions back in the 90s, but not anymore, hes just as corrupt as the politicians he speaks against.

And please do give me your thousands of sources that proove all this mason stuff you are saying is true. Please?

I seriously find this hillarious, you have no argument what so ever. The only thing I said you can respond to is the alex jones thing, hahaha..

And once again please show me your sources that proove all this stuff you say about masons (and alex jones or prison planet is not a source, thats the most biased place in the net).

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

and theres the quote of you saying "they lick their lips with each sample". I'm going to find the other quote I was talking about. lol you really shouldnt have said you didnt say that stuff, because you did and theres proof of it. Luckily I don't think you can go that far back and edit posts, or else I bet you'd go delete these disgusting things you said.

we now say whooops that I did NOT say that and now then add more junk that I supposedly said. You sure love to exaggerate huh? Get the entire quote right or don't say anything at all.

k, one down, another kid with little to say. I don't care if you and the wife are dressed like clowns right now poking eachother's noses, matters zip to me.

Did I say thousands of articles? again with the exaggeration.

and no, I am not looking up any news articles to any mason location, time, date of these fairs...find any one of them youself at random and I will say the same thing....it a scam.

quote right, or not at all.,,none of this 'kinda like you said that'. LOL I'd never delete what I said..nothing disgusts me more than children's cells being harvested somewhere at a later date or being put on some political watch-list or any other varied reasons for collection. I said nothing disgusting, um but YOU did.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

awe now say whooops that I did NOT say that and now then add more junk that I supposedly said. You sure love to exaggerate huh?

k, one down, another kid with little to say.

Did I say thousands? lol

and no, I am not looking up any news articles to any mason location, time, date of these fairs...find any one of them youself at random and I will say the same thing....it a scam.

I don't have anything to say? you are the one that can't argue I know masons and obviously know more about them than you, someone who obviously doesnt know any, and doesnt even attempt to meet any, so you can understand them. You are extremely closed minded. .

once again you have no argument. And are you saying those quotes i quoted arent things you said? Because they obviously are, why would people have quoted you on them and responded? If those posts arent still in the thread its because you edited them out.

I find this so funny, you seriously have NO ARGUMENT WHAT SO EVER. You know you don't have any sources what so ever for this stuff, or else you would have posted it, like any real conspiracy theorist who takes this stuff seriously.

Its also nice to see there is basically not a single person in this whole thread agreeing with you, its good to see more people are seriously looking into this subject and not believing every conspiracy theory like you obviously do.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I don't really understand what you mean with those first couple sentences, so many spelling errors I have no idea what you are trying to say.

no, you can't read.

now I am angry? Did you read that on your super-batman computer decoder link? lol

you need help, truly.

oh I found the post on page 16 that you keep mis-quoting, go read it, it was not edited at all.

"I dislike masons..so what?

Their opinion of me matters less than my distaste for 'em.

No one still answered .... why are masons in the the business of collecting names and DNA material?

and they are eager to do so too...bet they lick their lips each sample."

how did you read into that that they eat organs? did you and wife watch horror flicks tonight and are currently afraid of the dark? seeing the boogedy man now?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I don't really understand what you mean with those first couple sentences, so many spelling errors I have no idea what you are trying to say.

no, you can't read.

now I am angry? Did you read that on your super-batman computer decoder link? lol

you need help, truly.

Yeah ok I'm the one that needs help. I'm the one that doesnt buy every conspiracy, I'm the one that isnt paranoid, I'm the one that is a functioning person in society and doesnt see conspiracies in things that MILLIONS of americans participate in. and I'm the one that needs help. Yeah ok. I'll go check myself into the nearest mental hospital in the morning

Your just digging yourself deeper and deeper, once again you have no argument all you can do is insult me.

And i still dont understand that first sentence it looks like a first grader wrote it, so that prooves that you are in fact a kid pretending to be a adult like I originally thought.

You just said you dislike masons... why? Do you know any masons? I bet not. I bet you just dislike them because of what you on these websites (and the stuff on these websites is basically tabloid trash, most this stuff is lies and obvious made up stuff by people with a agenda) But yeah ok, you buy into all that stuff all you want, I won't. I'll be here seeing things how they really are.

Now i'm officially done with you, nighty night.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You are done AGAIN?

this is the longest breakup I've ever had., any longer and it would be pity.

shoo kid, you can't quote nor read properly without finding some 'conspiracy' in what I am NOT saying.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You are done AGAIN?

this is the longest breakup I've ever had., any longer and it would be pity.

shoo kid, you can't quote nor read properly without finding some 'conspiracy' in what I am NOT saying.

I'm begging you.... please try to find SOME KIND OF ARGUMENT to proove all these anti mason things you say.

Once again all you can do is insult me.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

he continues like a 5 year old who says....'nanny nanny boo boo...I can't hear you' as he covers his eyes.

sigh.

And once again all you can do is insult me. I still would like some kind of valid argument or sources to support your theories, and not some garbage from prison planet or some other thread on here, I want unbiased stuff.

The basic thing I want to know is what is your main problem with masons? You know masons come from all walks of life, so by you hating masons you are hating doctors, chefs, baseball players, business men, school teachers and basically people from every other walk of life, because there are all kinds of people that are masons.

That is the real reason I am mad you are just HATING the masons and I can't even see any valid reason for it except all these conspiracy theories which are either blatant lies or they are the truth but they are twisted so much they dont resemble the real truth anymore.

Thats all I want! Is some kind of argument from you, no insults please!

And by the way I don't actually have any kind of problem with you I just enjoy debating and arguing and I'm interested in your side of the argument on these type of things! (I'm sure elsewhere in the thread you give some of your opionons but I dont feel like reading the whole thread).

And this is unrelated but insomnia sucks, lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

This is zero to do with Alex, and everything to do with the topic...there are likey 200 more sources with the same information, dates and locations, I just happened to choose it while it was in my memory at the time.

Find 'em! If they're credible, then they'd be easily available for you to make your point. If not, take a hint that in you Alex Jones has another sheep for his flock.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join