It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Another child fingerprinting scam/fair

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't know when the topic turned to actual chipping of kids, I stayed out of your confusion on that issue.

Likely there are 20 other threads on that topic, I will check.

k here they are: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion
Maybe someone should put a disclaimer about microchips on some brochures for the program so when people come to protest your public service you can pass it out and show them that it's no big deal.

Thing is, putting that kind of disclaimer in a brochure would only raise a question that wouldn't have likely crossed the parents' mind in the first place.

Obviously if people are posting articles about your program on websites like Infowars there are going to be lots of people thinking all kinds of stuff about it and you could do a little bit to help dispel some of the speculation. Thanks for addressing my concerns about CHIP.

Infowars and sites are indicative of a rather small subset of the population at large. Most of the people who want to believe the worst about Masons aren't going to respond to reason and fact so it's a waste of time with the majority of them. Clearly, there are exceptions though.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
From the CHIP website:

"Q. How safe is my personal information?

A. Once the Permission Form and the Information Collection Sheet are collected from the parent or guardian by the MOCHIP Reception Station, the data is entered into a Station #1 computer and the original form is handed back to the parent. Digital photos and fingerprints are added to the data file and written to a computer disk. All components are provided in a yellow envelope and sealed. At the end of the event, before departing the location, first the individual computers are erased, and then our private server is erased using specialized software. "

yes, after everyone has gone home, some stay behind to wipe info off the computer lol..

sure they do.

**K reading all the other threads on the same topic, this is a dud. All of them have the same theme, anti-masons then 50 Masons come in. lol

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

just for the record there sweety, If I started a thread about a girl named sam who was an alcoholic troll, I would be very surprised if sam didn't show up to defend herself.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if you did because words have failed you here so as a last resort you want to write on a topic that has nothing to do with the actual topics that ATS was for.

Always thought Masons would have a tougher brand of personalities join up-- guess not. Proves just how pathetic your ability to defend those jokers is.

G'head, I don't know anyone named Sam.

*and don't refer to me as sweety. I am not a 3 year old in pigtails and I am not available to be belittled by some some internet guy.

PS! network guy's profile: "I like golf and beer. They go togeather like peas and carrots. "

oh oh, seems you write about booze in your profile too. Better get to AA young man.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You all have stated very clearly that it is wrong to chip kids, so that means there is no reason for the CHIP program to ever chip kids in the future. Problem solved, case closed. If anyone wants to bring it up again, link here.
I appreciate that you are satisfied. Sadly this not the first thread in which such associations were made, nor will it likely be the last. If only it were so simple as to link to one set of answers and saying "case closed", but in reality, we'll have to defend ourselves again and again from such slander as the original post.

FYI,And those are just SOME of the ones where the entire thread is dedicated to the subject. There are plenty of other posts in general anti-Mason hate threads where someone will bring it up and derail the thread for a few pages for no good reason.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Once Again, There is NO CHIP. It is merely an acronym. Why is this so hard to understand?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hi.

Fingerprints can be faked and this tech will become cheaper and cheaper.

It is good to have a child's prints in the interim. But to find anyone later on or convict anyone or use them as reliable identification... nope.

Carry on.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by miragezero]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

More mocking I don't pay any heed to.

As the Master of my Lodge and lead of this program, I made $600 this year and that was put towards my life membership.

Please list the arrest of CHIP personnel over fraud committed by the program.

You're going to ignore us because we won't listen to your irrational bull. You have yet to give us evidence of your paranoia.

Tell you what. If you will state for the record right now that the CHIP program never intends to plant microchips into children, then I'm sure most people would chill out about this whole thing.

The Masonic CHIP will never implant microchips into the children. CHIP = Child Identification Program.

A kit with DNA, fingerprints, and a dental impression won't find a kid that just went missing, and neither will any of that other crap that they are doing.

I've said it before, parents can do this themselves, but parents can do a lot of things themselves that they usually outsource. If the parents take the CD we give them to the police it usually gets uploaded right into Amber Alert and is sent out to the public quickly.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Albastion

I was at work all day and they kind of frown on perusing conspiracy sites. Yes, I believe it is immoral to microchip the children.

As for Masons doing weird stuff, you don't have to be a Mason to know that you get paddled on the ass...

ROFL. You watch way too much Simpsons

It wouldn't really work out if you just had CIP...though not the greatest choice CHIP is a great acronym.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

What's with your avatar Josh? I checked the scripture, and it's about eating sons and daughters, I don't get it..

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

It's a joke, in a sense. The joke is how the Bible can be taken out of context.

Kind of relative to some Freemasonry threads. You should look up the comic, if you have a dark sense of humour.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
I know for sure now (as I always knew) that no mature men would behave this way.

You of course have been that quintessence of aplomb, tact, diplomacy, maturity and good taste.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Who started the thread and provided no proof of anything, then just calling everyone that opposed your opinion names? I believe that was you.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
I guess we can all agree that Masons and those that defend 'em think eating children is funny.

Oh, CLEARLY.

Yeah, that much is evident.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I know some stinky old masons. If you take that personally, maybe you are too. No clue. Don't want to know.

As for the extent of my 'name calling', I called it as I see em. You restorted to immaturity and an 'attack personally' because you have no other material in your mason defense.

You have no respectable way to disprove that anything creepy goes on as far as information collecting so don't bother any more.

The onus was on you apparently, and nothing so far has proven me wrong in my opinion.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Actually, since you were making the claim, the onus was on.
So far, the only thing you've been able to prove is you have a large level of paranoia.

You came here insulting pretty much everyone, demonstrating at least the same level of maturity you are claiming of the Masons.

Pot, meet the kettle.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yes, apparently I have insulted blacks, jews, chinese and russians.

ya, everyone. LOL

clown, meet circus

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
****** ATTENTION ******

The Bickering, Name Calling, Uncivil and Off Topic posts stop now.

You will be Post Banned.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join