It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Another child fingerprinting scam/fair

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is not the first, I used to have videos of other such events and likely there are older threads on the topic..sorry if so, please show them to me if you find them.

Today, Alex Jones:www.infowars.com...

Families line up for Masonic child ID program
ROBERT BIESELIN
NorthJersey
May 24, 2009

Judging by the line today outside the old stone Masonic Lodge in Park Ridge, one might think something very valuable was being given away.

And it was: Dozens of families lined up along Kinderkamack Avenue to take advantage of the Fulton-Friendship Lodge’s Child Identification Program which, through collecting data about youngsters in case they go missing, helps parents retain some precious things they already have.

“Basically, what we do is take a child and get their fingerprints, picture, a video and a dental imprint in case of a [kidnapping],” said Raul Ramos, a program representative from the New Jersey Grand Lodge Committee. “Then the parents take this home and have all of the information so if, God forbid, something happens, they can take that to the police to help find the child.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, my comment:

When in your lifetime have you heard of ANY child (or even adult) being SAVED from knowing in advance of their fingerprint details or DNA being saved on any database?

It is likely that in MANY (if not all) cases of child abduction 1. the child is found too late anyways 2. The information necessary is gathered immed. after the person is reported missing or 3. No such tracking has been used to actually find a missing child (if so, why aren't they in the news??).

Are people that dense?

Showing up for free/cheap hotdogs and sodas and giving up their children like this, astonishing. Disappointing and astonishing.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by suzque66]

Mod Edit:IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS.Please review this link

[edit on 24-5-2009 by GAOTU789]

[edit on 24/5/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Right. All that info would do would be to help identify the body. Not very comforting. None of that would PREVENT your child from being abducted.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The program is part of Amber Alert, which has met with success in helping get kids returned to their families.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

This isn't a hinderance to kidnapping, but the program was created to assist law enforcement in recovering the missing child. Many of the system's have the ability to spit [sic] out a CD that, in the event of a missing child, could be uploaded straight to the Amber Alert system nationwide. And it is not saved on a database. The final product, whether it is a CD or paper card, is given to the parent and all the information is deleted off the computer (which it was never SAVED in the first place).

The CHIP increases those chances of recovering the child.

Originally posted by calmbutwary
Right. All that info would do would be to help identify the body. Not very comforting. None of that would PREVENT your child from being abducted.

It's not intended to.

---

CHIP (Child Identification Program) is a comprehensive program that is intended to assist law enforcement in the recovery of a missing child. Among all the States and Countries that have the program, basic bio information is taken, fingerprints, and a picture. Some states include additional services such as dental impressions, DNA swab, voice recording, or video recording. As I said above, ALL information is deleted after the product is given to the parents. This is given to the parents free of charge.

I am very passionate about the program. I am bringing it to Idaho. My Lodge just purchased a system, my SD is leading the Lodge committee and I would like to run the State committee (I think I will be asked). We already working with many businesses to host some events. I am looking to expand to hold events with law enforcement, family readiness groups (military), fairs, and schools.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by KSigMason]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My lodge does many of these events every year. We pay for the entire cost.

The child is fingerprinted, a cheek swab is taken for DNA preservation, photos and videos of the child are taken and all of that information is sealed in a packet for the parents.

The Masonic lodge keeps NONE of this information.

In the event a child is missing the parent can present the packet to law enforcement, who now have a recent high-quality photo and video of the child.

And, God Forbid, if a body is discovered an instant DNA analysis can be confirmed with the cheek swab.

To be honest it gets a little annoying as a parent and as a mason to continually have to correct the disinformation on this forum about the child ID program.

The program is a free and convenient way to help parents. The same type programs are put on by McDonald's, hospitals, law enforcement, churches, etc. It is certainly not the exclusive purview of Freemasonry.

In fact it's not even necessary to go to an event to get this type of information together. A responsible parent would have recent photos, videos and identifying information on their children anyway.

You will have to forgive my annoyance. This topic has been beaten over and over and over on ATS and all the other conspiracy theory sites.

Instead of trying to secretly videotape one of these events, why not just come down and watch. Ask questions. Look with your own eyes.

Or, you could just sit around and let Alex Jones poison your mind and think for you.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
To be honest it gets a little annoying as a parent and as a mason to continually have to correct the disinformation on this forum about the child ID program.

I did have to laugh at myself when I named Idaho's system. It's called the Idaho Child Identification Program, IDCHIP for short. I'm sure the conspiracy nuts will go crazy over that acronym.

emsed1, does your Lodge give the parents pamphlets about how to keep their child safe?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

I would recommend you read the statistics on my state's Amber Alert system and how the system is activated, particularly the number of children that are returned and credited to the AMBER program.

It is important to note that the AMBER system cannot be activated until a meaningful amount of information is collected about a child (description, mannerisms, identifying information). Coincidentally this is the EXACT data set the Child ID Program provides.

In essence it means that a parent can provide precise and accurate information about their child IMMEDIATELY which substantially increases the chance of recovery.

I'm not a math genius but I do know that in Illinois, at least, the AMBER system saves an average of 5 to 6 children per year through accurate identification and broadcast by law enforcement and media.

If you devide that number by the number of children Alex Jones has recovered through his paranoid fear-mongering (zero) the result is infinity. So you could say that a child is more than 500 quadrillion times more likely to be helped by Freemasonry than by Alex Jones.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What creeped me out when I first checked out masonichip was the taking of hair, nail, and a mouth swab. Sounds like some sorcery going on to my paranoid side.

edit; why fingernails/toenails?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by depth om]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
For what it is worth, I was at this lodge for the event as my lodge will be sponsoring a similar program in the fall.

I think anyone who has an issue with this type of program should attend one and speak with the parents who are extremely grateful with the assistance that is prtovided to them at no charge.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

It is for DNA comparison. Again, nothing is kept by the Masons.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'm laughing just now from imagining a bunch of old masons clasping their hands over piles of toenails. "Let our undertaking COMMENCE"

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I worked for several years in a retirement home and extending this type of program to the elderly is an excellent idea. We had several residents wander off, one winding up half a state away. Another time the pond in back had to be searched during dinner by police divers....in full view of the diners, to find someone who fortunately turned up alive.

I bet you guys hating on the masons for this also think cops and firemen are keeping your kids' records too. Stop complaining about someone doing something proactive, at least it is free and they are doing something that at least will faciliate in identifying a child, not much they can do to keep them from being taken unless you want a total nanny state.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I really hate that word proactive! How does this help kids? So someone has their genetic info.. how does this help the child who is in the hands of an abductor? I know how it can be used to identify remains or material in the abductors car/clothes/house, but does it really help all that much?

And the guy who said he wanted to implant his kid? Let me tell you I would not want to be that kid. Does that guy even know about the things associated with a computer interface inside a human? Cancers, hacking, control. I'm eager for paranoia but some people are eager for whatever they're told is good from them.

This is all very strange.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
My mom was quite the escape artist when I took care of her with Alzeimers and and I still wouldn't consider getting her chipped. She got as far as 30 feet from me once.

My kids, I watched them, even went so far as working at my son's school to be closeby.

I asked where is the good news? How does DNA and fingerprinting help even in an AMBER alert?

When does doing these things show up as good news in the press?

I have yet to see that.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
How does this help kids?

While I will concede that a large portion of child abductions does not lead to the child returning home alive there are most certainly instances where having a recent photograph may assist in the aprehension of the abductor and the safe return of the child.

So someone has their genetic info..

Yes, the parents.

how does this help the child who is in the hands of an abductor?

While they are in the hands of an abductor it helps very little, sadly it is more help in the indentification of their remains.

I know how it can be used to identify remains or material in the abductors car/clothes/house, but does it really help all that much?

Scenario:

A child is abducted and taken far from the location in which they resided. The child's remains eventually surface after much time. If you were the parents would you, even though it would pain you to know that your son/daughter is gone, want to have them buried in a potters field or bring them home?

It is morbid, but sadly, these things occur.

And the guy who said he wanted to implant his kid? Let me tell you I would not want to be that kid.

It said in the article that he was joking, I think I would have to take that at face value.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
My mom was quite the escape artist when I took care of her with Alzeimers and and I still wouldn't consider getting her chipped.

Where in the article is there a mentioning of providing and implanting micro-chips in the children? Your thread is about providing an identification kit to parents, not about implanting chips in children.

When does doing these things show up as good news in the press?

Because helping others should be good news, there is enough tragedy and misery in the news as it is.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Someone in the thread mentioned alzeimer's patients. The article also mentions some guy joking about chipping his kid.

How is it helping others? I usually have at least 3 current pictures of my kid around. Their fingerprints and DNA are not necessary unless 'God forbid' a child is dead. How is this helping? Those things can be gathered from clothing or other sources (again, after the fact).

Pictures if not from your home may not be available. You are more likely to have current pictures of your child from the mall he/she visited yesterday...some schools even have cams.

My question remains. Aside from having a picture, how is DNA and fingerprints of any aid in an Amber alert?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I just can't get excited about preparing to be able to identify the remains of my child. If the unthinkable does happen, they can use my DNA to see if it matches that of my child.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too excited either to have my children's DNA someday match up so that a Rothchild or stinky old Mason can have their organs for themselves or their children.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join