It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY pain...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I just want to say a few things and I am hoping to connect to someone on how I feel. For the past month it's been ups and downs, mostly toward the things I can't do. I'm angry because i'm me, and there are alot of jobs I just can't do in life. Why is it like this? I'd love to be an astronaut, but i'm not cut out to be one. I'd love to play football, but not cut out for that either. What should I do? Why does god make life this way, it seems that man makes it worse. How do I deal with my pain and anger, and even hate? Can anyone please help?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey there, Who says you cant? You know that if you want it bad enough you just never know what will come your way, Now it may not always be in the way you think it will but... sometimes it happens anyway,

I mean just look at reality TV? Average people becoming stars, people getting in to high end jobs just being on a TV show,

Never give up on what you want, You need to start thinking positive or nothing will come your way..

Think about your strengths and work on them,

many jobs can lead you to the doors of such bigger dreams,

Reach for the moon! and you may just grab a handful of stars

[edit on 24-5-2009 by asala]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hey asala! Thanks for the kind words, that really cheered me up! Thanks again

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well im only a u2u away if you ever need someome to talk to ok

We are like one big family here,

Take care

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
Why does god make life this way, it seems that man makes it worse.

I think you got "god" and "man" round the wrong way, maybe that's part of your problem?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You say you are angry because you are you. We'll that doesn't tell me anything.

What is it you don't like about yourself? What are your limitations?

I'm sure you have good points, what are they? What kind of things can you do?

No one can connect with you unless you open up and revel more of yourself and what's going on in your life.

Can you tell us more of the reasons you do not like who you are?

I have every reason to believe there are good things about you and that there are many things you can do that others cannot.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
I'm angry because i'm me,

My wife and kids share that feeling towards me on a regular, recurring and ongoing basis. No worries there. Focus on the Positive things you offer and all worries or concerns will subside/seem better, in the end.

and there are alot of jobs I just can't do in life. Why is it like this?

Everyone has their own "skillset" or "thing" they're good at. Find your's and put it on steroids. As the old adage says, "Find something you're good at and do it to the best of your ability"

What should I do?

Your best to focus on the positive aspects which make you who you are.

Why does god make life this way, it seems that man makes it worse.

god. man. whatever. Do unto others and be the best you can be. What else could ANYone expect of you?

How do I deal with my pain and anger, and even hate?

Most likely by looking inward first.... where the most typical causes for such feelings and emotions reside.

Can anyone please help?

One can hope.

If ever a question or concern Please don't hesitate to ask.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

[to add]
that "if ever" is merely intended for questions, queries or comments... not meant to seem pretentious, in the least]

[edit on 26-5-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
don't worry about it, just know tomorrow is another day and there is always something u can do that someone else cant do well but u just gotta figure it out!

top topics

join