It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question on the MJ-12 documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hey kidflash2008, have you read this pdf from MUFON?
New Revelations on MJ12
I've just started but I'm interested in this book that Bill Moore wanted to write with Rick Doty and Bob Pratt.

Also, in early 1982, Moore had approached former National Enquirer reporter Bob Pratt (who had first published a story on Roswell in the Enquirer in 1980). Moore asked Pratt to collaborate on a novel called MAJIK-12. As a result, Pratt always believed that the Majestic-12 papers were a hoax, either perpetrated personally by Moore or perhaps by AFOSI, with Doty using Moore as a willing target.

The MJ-12 documents didn't surface until 1984, yet Moore wanted to write a book titled MAJIK-12 in '82. If that's the case then isn't it obvious that the MJ-12 documents were a fabrication by Doty and Moore? I'm curious if Moore has given any explanation about that book title, or if Stanton Friedman has commented on this.

Also, there's a really good podcast over at theparacast.com from this weekend with Robert Hastings and Don Ecker talking about Bill Moore, Rick Doty and the MJ-12 papers. www.podtrac.com...

<< 1   >>

join