It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

System of a Down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
There bringing out 2 albums if that helps any.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Might be going to see soad like at the MEN arena and also see the band backstage
after yayyy all depends on my mate and how he feels with letting me have the ticket.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
the lirics sound kinda liberal
but the music is too good to deny

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Have fun if you go, SE7EN

Be a hell of a show regardless of whether you get backstage or not.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
System of a Down - Sep 1 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Center

woot!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I saw SOAD on Sept 1st of this month and it was a fantastic show. They played a good variety of stuff from s/t, Toxicity, STA, and Mezmerize. They also played a song off of Hypnotize (Kill Rock n Roll).

And there's finally a release date for Hypnotize!! (And full track listing!)
W00t! The album is due on November 22, and I can't wait for it. Mezmerize was just brilliant and I've no doubt this one will be just as good, if not a hell of a lot better!

HYPNOTIZE Track Listing
1. "Attack"
2. "Dreaming"
3. "Kill Rock 'n Roll"
4. "Hypnotize"
5. "Stealing Society"
6. "Tentative"
7. "U-Fig"
8. "Holy Mountains"
9. "Vicinity of Obscenity"
10. "She's Like Heroin"
11. "Lonely Day"
12. "Soldier Side"

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
A bit more news from SOAD adding on to parrhesia's stright from the SOAD site. hope this is going to be as good as the last album. (7) SOAD

9.20.05 - SYSTEM OF A DOWN SET TO RELEASE HYPNOTIZE NOVEMBER 22 ON CD AND DUALDISC

Six months after System of a Down’s Mezmerize debuted at number one on Billboard’s Top 200 Albums chart, the uncompromising and outspoken quartet returns with Hypnotize, part two of a promised two-album set. American Recordings/Columbia will release two versions of Hypnotize, the band’s fifth studio album, on November 22nd.

Both the CD and DualDisc versions feature 12 new songs as well as artwork by Vartan Malakian, father of SOAD’s guitarist/singer Daron. The packaging for Hypnotize is specially designed to physically join Mezmerize and Hypnotize together, forming one unified product with continuous artwork. Additionally, the DualDisc edition will contain exclusive behind-the-scenes footage showing the making of both records.

More importantly, the albums interlock musically. The final track on Hypnotize, “Soldier Side” completes “Soldier Side Intro,” which appears as the opening track on Mezmerize.

[edit on 23/9/2005 by SE7EN]

<< 1  2   >>

join