It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how would you detect aliens among us..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
lets say Reptillian Spcies actually runs everything and that explains why justice is selective. selective justice is no justice. so, lets see, we preceive these creatures as Reptile... so, they might be cold blooded and require external temperature regulation... but then how do you explain then being able to function in winter..
maybe their core body temperature is different... after all we are 98.6 ... they maybe different.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Probably use a heated wire and a dish of their blood, it seemed to do the trick with no drawbacks in many a movie

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

As ridiculous as it sounds, that is probably not far from the truth.
I have long speculated that perhaps they may not look any different that we do.
Genetic encoding being the key, a life form has the potential to look like anything.
They may look like us intentionally, but be entirely different genetically, psychologically, intellectually, and spiritually.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It would probably be hard to tell the difference if it was a normal alien, normal as in not a leader of any big corperate business or organization or even government. But there has to be some kind of difference. How else would each alien tell each other apart from humans? Unless they could talk telepathicly, or just always remember who was an alien and who wasnt.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I sincerely doubt that there are any human looking aliens walking among us. There's absolutely no proof for that.

There is a bit of proof, mostly circumstantial, that suggests that there is a grey alien species, but too minimal to come to a conclusion.

Yes, I've heard what Bob Dean and Sgt. Clifford Stone have to say, but I'm not convinced.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

I do agree with you.
Highly unlikely.
Purely hypothetical.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm not saying there really are reptilian ET's impersonating humans but if there were they could have an internal organ that controlled their temperature.

We could take a scan of their body with a portable MRI and locate that special organ.

I know we don't have portable personal MRI machines but this is all "what if" anyway.

Happy hunting.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Inferred vision would do it, would it not? Their heat signatures would be quite cold while ours are hot, even while they're shapeshifted.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Gee, I thought this was going to be a thread discussing how to have a meeting with or communication with one of the ets living amongst us. But instead its about something more frightening and fear based. There are many depictions, including the New Zealand aborigiones talking about the reptilians that live under the earth with advanced technology ruling the world of men. However, this wouldn't be won by aggressive behavior. Without real et help if it was dangerous, we would need to rid the world of all pyramid power structures including our own, and to aid in this, grant amnesty to all defectors of all species, even the reptilian ones, who could come forward and help us to overcome all odds, and learn to live in peace. If we truly are sharing the planet we need to live in peace. And not give in to those who abuse power, human or otherwise, but offer amnesty, forgiveness and encourage transformation.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

How to detect alien life from light

KurzweilAI.net, April 24, 2009

We may be able to detect extraterrestrial life even before it leaves its home planet, by looking for left- (or right-) handed light detected by spaceborne instruments, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) scientists suggest.

Because many substances critical to life favor a particular chirality (handedness), they think chirality might reveal life's presence at great distances, and built a device to shine light on plant leaves and bacteria, and then detect the polarized reflections from the organisms' chlorophyll from a short distance away. The device detected chirality from both sources.

Source: National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) news release

www.kurzweilai.net...?id%3D10467

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
lets say Reptillian Spcies actually runs everything and that explains why justice is selective. selective justice is no justice. so, lets see, we preceive these creatures as Reptile... so, they might be cold blooded and require external temperature regulation... but then how do you explain then being able to function in winter..
maybe their core body temperature is different... after all we are 98.6 ... they maybe different.

First of all, aliens don't beam down into the middle of a downtown area and start walking around without some serious mind control so that you don't look at them. We would also be talking any electronics devices going haywire so you can't video tape. That's not how aliens get folks on the ground.

The folks that aliens put on the ground are going to look like you and I. The only way you would be able to tell the difference is if they do something out of the ordinary. But then, then look just like you and I, so even if you see a bunch of people in parking lot walking around in a circle talking to themself indefinitely, you're not going to put two and two together and link it with the aliens.

Even if you did notice something, what could you do about it? You can't tell the cops, because they'll toss you in the looney bin. You can go on ATS and tell them what you saw, but then still 50% of the replies are going to say you're looney (probably disinfo posts, but whatever).

So, yes, they're all over the place. But, unfortunately, unless you know what to look for, you're not going to notice. Furthermore, even if you did notice, there's nothing you can do about it. On top of that, if you ever did notice, they'll follow you around and harass you for years and years, and everyone will call you a pschitzo (sp?).

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Waterboard 6.7 billion people. The guilty ones will be the only ones who DON'T admit it. Because they're aliens, maybe they can breath water.....

This message brought to you by The Department of Homeland Security.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sunglasses. It's all about getting the right sunglasses.

Personally, I find worrying about if something is ET or not in terms of judging if someone is good or not to be primitive at best.

Does it really matter if the people controlling things and all that are ET's or not? It's the actions themselves I'm more concerned about, doesn't matter to me if it's ET's, humans or pink elephants.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Because we don’t have experts on this topic we only going to be 2nd guessing each other.

But what I do know is that in the Bible Angles appeared as Humans. If 1/3 of the Angels who rebelled in Heaven were cast out, Surely those Fallen Angels could appear as Human?

So what’s this got to do with Reptilian’s, well I don’t know, we firstly don’t know what a reptilian is besides what someone said they were. Maybe these so called Reptilians are not so called E.T’s , Maybe they are Demons.(Fallen Angels).

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The majority of the aliens in my vacinity tend to order outrageously elaborate sweet coffee drinks, with no less than five sugary ingredients, and excessive amounts of whipped cream.

I suspect they need high concentrations of sugar to fuel their metabolisms....

They are also somehow able to converse on a cell phone while ordering aformentioned beverages, and never skip a beat between the two conversations.

Quite remarkable. They look so....HUMAN!

I've tried engaging them in polite conversation to ascertain their extrasolar origins, but they're usually very "busy" and don't have time for it. So I just stick to the sidelines and take notes of my cafe observations.

I'll touch base if anything "extra" weird happens, or I catch sight of any dead giveaways.

[edit on 5/25/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wonder if animals could sense them... like the movies suggest... when ever a UFO or alien is around ... dogs go nuts.... humm, wonder where we are going to find the alien to train the dogs with...?
sort makes you wonder - how the government Identified the DNA of the 911 suicide fake muslim hijackers ..... when did they get the dna sample to compare it too...??????

[edit on 25-5-2009 by BornPatriot]

new topics

top topics

join