It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops forcefully drawing blood-drunk driving

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by Illuminatus I

This shows your mentality very well.
1. It's not a piece of paper.
2. By trampling on the Constitution, you're trampling on every American including all those who've sacrificed and died defending it.

1. It is a piece of paper. It was written on paper.

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time???

The US Constitution was written on Vellum and not paper as you've claimed.

The five pages of the U.S. Constitution as well as the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, and the Articles of Confederation are written on parchment.
The term parchment is a general term for an animal skin which has been prepared for writing or printing. Parchment has been made for centuries, and is usually calf, goat, or sheep skin. The term vellum from the French veau refers to a parchment made from calf skin.

source: The National Archives.

Reading is fundamental

[edit on 26-5-2009 by jfj123]

That's paper. Don't split hairs. When you start arguing semantics it's obvious you can't discuss the central topic anymore and your whole goal is just to argue with me for the sake of argument.

You are transparent and should be ashamed of yourself for baiting me like this, troll!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

That's paper. Don't split hairs. When you start arguing semantics it's obvious you can't discuss the central topic anymore and your whole goal is just to argue with me for the sake of argument.

You are transparent and should be ashamed of yourself for baiting me like this, troll!

Vellum=made of calf skin
Paper=made of wood pulp

That's like saying a beach ball and apple are the same thing.

It's amazing how little you know about the Constitution and even more amazing how little it means to you.

I'm not discussing the central topic or anything else. All I'm doing is correcting you YET AGAIN. Seems like it's becoming a full time job.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It's amazing how little you know about the Constitution and even more amazing how little it means to you.

It's amazing that you are 3 seconds away from any google query and still pretend to know what you are talking about,

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It's amazing that you are 3 seconds away from any google query and still pretend to know what you are talking about,

No you're right. The National Archives are wrong but you're right

I'm sorry but you're just so not worth my time. You are funny though

It's like having a conversation with a rock

Ok I'm done with you now. You may go

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

No you're right. The National Archives are wrong but you're right

I'm sorry but you're just so not worth my time. You are funny though

It's like having a conversation with a rock

Ok I'm done with you now. You may go

Of course I can go, now that I've called you out.

Bye.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yep, they're just building a database of ready fall-guys for when they need to close a case quickly. And they'll have all the evidence they need.

"Hey, Joe, I got a hit in the database for that double homicide. A guy we sampled in a roadside test last year.

"This will make our careers. Nice work!" (wink, wink)

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
this is going way to far, it violates your 4th rights, with no warrant, it is illegal

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join