It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adamski UFO film found

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu

The Aryans even appear in the Alien Abduction Phenomenon.

Even in the first and probably best known Abduction Case there were Nazis

Once you had a real sighting of your own, you don't need more Evidence!

Zsa Zsa Gabor showed up in Hollywood's 1958 "Queen of Outer Space."
She was blonde but Hungarian - do Hungarian Magyars count.

In fact come to think of it are there any Grade Z outer space flicks that don't have the mandatory blonde babe?

This all smells of eugenics racial sci fi more than documentation of anything real if you ask me.

We don't know if there is intelligent life on other planets, but it seems there is no shortage of blondes.

Mike

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Perhaps the encounters Adamski had, indeed were German in their origin after all. That would very much account for their Aryan apparence aswell as the apparence of the ships.
Perhaps they claimed Venus as their origins, simply so that he would not be upset.
That said, Aryan Extraterrestrials exists aswell, so the possibilities could be either one, really.

I don't think the encounters Adamski had were with Germans. It just doesn't fit. When you look at the case, and you can take Adamski's personal accounts out of it, the testimony of people who witnessed events leave an impression that something way out of the ordinary happend.
Now, I don't know who contacted Adamski. 'They' didn't exactly bend over backwards explaining that, but Germans? Why would they contact American citizens just after WW2? The whole nation knew what Nazi Germany was about so why would they expose themselves?
If I was a German escaping with superior (saucer) technology I would lay low. I would establish a base of operations and stay out of sight. I would make sure supply lines, energy demands were in order. I would make sure the finances were in order and would try to get political backup in whatever country I was hiding. Only then would I 'branch' out.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think the Adamski case may be true. What he has said just rings true so much. Especially when he explains the reason why the Governments keep the UFO phenomena secret, or denies it, because of free energy, and we all know the powers that be want us dependent on them and fossil fuels.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Like others have said, the object in the Adamski footage looks exactly like the Haunebu Nazi flying craft. Here is a GREAT video with a radio interview and corresponding photos/pictures from AlienScientist (one of the best, most objective and scientific youtubers around):

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Like others have said, the object in the Adamski footage looks exactly like the Haunebu Nazi flying craft. Here is a GREAT video with a radio interview and corresponding photos/pictures from AlienScientist (one of the best, most objective and scientific youtubers around):

So the Nazi scientists copied their design of the Haunebu from some UFO they had seen? That seems more plausible than that the "Venusian" was a blond, Aryan descendant of Nazis still flying around in their clapped-out machines.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The 'craft' appears to be extremely close to the camera, to a point where part of it is cropped! If it was that close then it would have generated some sort of effect that would shake the cameraman yet this camera remained steady. Something just dont look right in this video. Like somebody mentioned in the first page, look like an object being dangled in front of the camera.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
Possibly the most unconvincing ufo on film.
You can see clearly it is a small object dangled in front of the camera.
Hasnt this been debunked here already?
Your eyes and common sense are to be trusted, looks like one of Billy's vids.

Not only that, it is hyped by Glenn Steckling whose father is the infamous author of "WE DISCOVERED ALIEN BASES ON THE MOON". Glenn continues to sell his father's book, edited but not removed!, which I've proven contains NASA photos that do NOT show lunar alien structures or anomalies. I told Glenn years ago that if he had any common sense he would stop publishing the book since his father admitted to me that the book contained photographic errors and that all he is doing is depending on the gullible to buy the faulty book. Of course his reply was not in the positive. And you saw that footage his father took while they were in Germany; nothing of value, either.

Questionable claims depend on questionable "evidence" to continue their "success".

<< 5  6  7   >>

join