It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adamski UFO film found

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Actually if you look at adamskis contemporary ufologists you will find a good amount of christian priests/sectarians. Usually associating UFOs with being a sign of the end times.

I know, i know, we all love the thought of christians going axemurdering everybody and their dog when aliens land in vatican city and proclaim that they have not found one single beareded guy in the sky. But why should they? except for some "7 days and a snake" - extremists the majority is perfectly comfortable with the fact that noah forgot to mention dinosaurs when listing his ark inventory.

Seriously: if religion can handle dinosaurs, they also can handle aliens.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

We forget how easy it is today to walk out into the street and proclaim we've seen ufo's or met with ET... We are not surrounded by a majority group anymore. We have a far broader spectrum in relation to our beliefs down to an individual basis.

In the 50's, the only safe place to go talking about UFO's and aliens was in the cinema... Even today, some people are so deeply religious that the mere mention of extra terrestrial life is an insult to God...

I'm afraid this isn't true at all. Not only was there a widespread acceptance of UFOs back then, there was even a sort of chic aspect to it.

They were highlighted extensively in the press, and now dismissed books like Frank Scully's "Behind the Flying Saucers" were bestsellers and taken as genuine reporting.

Millions of kids and even Boy Scout troops set up telescopes looking for Flying Saucers.

There was almost a celeb status to spotting Flying Saucers.

Mike

[edit on 25-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

I agree with your perspective Maj. I've always had BIG problems with Adamski's alleged UFO footage. Even as a child I remember saying to my father, "that's just a cut-out on a string swinging from a tree branch".

Adamski's UFO's are possibly the worst hoax footage I have ever seen in my life. In fact I will go as far as saying it's a plain insult to the intelligence. That's why George is in my signature below.

IRM

Than please explain the shape-shifting as shown in the video where this thread is about. It is evident that the vehicle is a multidimensional craft.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfraRed, you make a good point about the conventional wisdom of the time regarding life on nearby planets. What he said may seem only more ridiculous today than it did at the time given what we know about Venus. (although, John Lear would disagree
)

However I don't really agree that the only possibilities are that 1) aliens are making a joke out of him or that 2) he hoaxed everything.

Surely there are other possibilities such as the ones I already mentioned. Not that any proof or verifiable test of these theories can really be made.

Therefore, it would be more intellectually honest to simply declare that we do not know what the truth is.

(InfraRed I am not talking about you per se when I say this)
So often people jump to conclusions with insufficient facts or evidence to substantiate their conclusion and yet everyone feels the need to convince others of their own pet theory. However, to anyone that seeks the Truth and holds it to be more valuable than anything else, theories, may and should be easily cast aside.

I try to remind myself not to favor any particular theory so that I may be open and flexible to all the possibilities as new facts are discovered. Surely this approach will lead closer to the truth.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
I try to remind myself not to favor any particular theory so that I may be open and flexible to all the possibilities as new facts are discovered. Surely this approach will lead closer to the truth.

I concur. And IgnoreTheFacts was essentially saying the same thing in another thread a few days ago as well. My position on UFOs and Aliens is: Flexible.

No doubt, there is lots of disinformation, this makes it very hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. But the amount of false information tells me that deep at the route of this subject is something incredible. At the most basic level of this conspiracy, and I have no proof for this, but I absolutely believe that there is some form a non-human intelligence involved.

Regards,

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu
Well, winner writes History, in my opinion the Germans were fighting the NWO.
I recommend to watch this US propaganda film from 1943:
www.liveleak.com...
I miss a significant part.

And yes, Nazi UFOs have been in the media before Adamski's sightings.
Here an German article from 1950
freenet-homepage.de...
"The Miracle of Schweinfurt, German Saucers destroyed 145 flying fortresses"

The New York Times reported about them in 1944:
select.nytimes.com...
Full article:
/qcbccr

Nice thanks for those ill give em a good read, hmm 1944 that early wow. Deffinetly shifts it alot more easily to the Hoax corner of the ring.

Nice username given the subject

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I thought the wiki writeup on him was very well reserached, with excellent references.
What I noted was that in the dscription of the venusian fits the same as described by a 1940 story before Adamski published his,
"quote
Adamski believers will say that there are independent written testimonies by those who were with Adamski in the Desert Center. Yes, there are. But read them! They say that the story told by Adamski is true. Nothing more. And for them, at the time they signed these statements, it was the truth, just as for May Morlet-Flitcroft and Lou Zinsstag it was true that Adamski entered the Vatican to see Pope John XXIII.... In fact, apart from Alice Wells, none of the "witnesses" actually saw the Venusian in the Desert. While Adamski didn't write that, the "witnesses" themselves told that later. In the bulletin of the Cosmic Brotherhood Association, George Hunt Williamson added that none of the witnesses saw the scout ship and that the mother ship they thought they had seen before the alleged contact, was probably only a target for anti-missile manoeuvres.

I would like to conclude with this amusing tale. In September 1940, Science Fiction Stories published a story signed Oscar J. Friend, entitled Kid from Mars. There, the author described a beautiful blond spaceman. His clothes were close fitting at the neck, at the wrists and at the ankles. At his waist was a large belt... Does this sound familiar ? Yes, the drawing made by Alice K. Wells in the Desert ! Alice who, after Adamski's death, became the leader of the George Adamski Foundation before Fred Steckling took it over. Do I have to say something else?

www.skepticreport.com... " unquote
By the way the author of that statement, Marc Hallet, was a close friend of May Morlet, and firm believer in the Adamnski affair, who evolved to later debunk it after being commisioned to wirite a book about the story.
I really recommend reading it.
So imo the story having possible roots actually at Adamskis Tibetan Temple seems to have support again, from Share internationals Benjamiin Creme who says the venusions story is true, after all its just a question of ferquencies.
www.share-international.org...

What I found of particular human interest was the period in his life immediately preceding all of this.
In 1917, he married.[4] Adamski then moved west, working as a maintenance worker in Yellowstone National Park, and as a worker in an Oregon flour mill.[3] While in Laguna Beach, Adamski founded the "Royal Order of Tibet," which held its meetings in the "Temple of Scientific Philosophy."[4] In 1940, Adamski and some close friends of his moved to a ranch near California's Palomar Mountain where they dedicated their time to studying and farming.[4] In 1944, with funding from Mrs. Alice K. Wells - a student of Adamski - they purchased 20 acres (81,000 m2) of land on Palomar Mountain, where they built a new home called Palomar Garden and a new restaurant called Palomar Gardens Cafe.[2][3][4]

I've heard this kind of story before. I recall Ron Hubbard who came out with huis own version of interplanetary transmigration of souls.
What seem to be seeing is the mishmashing of religion and sci-fi into cults or from cults to sci fi..The record is replete with examples..no need to mention here.

One thing for certain, I wish I had a student like Ms. Wells!!
Perhaps the story is explainable and acceptable, onlly in terms of faith. like our good friend Benjamin Creme explained.

Of course that doesn't explain the Pure gold vatican medal..that wasn't.
That goes to character .I would think.

Again please go to wiki..and work the references backwards..after all its a very old story..but a good one to hone your skills as an open minded person, and of course where to potentially set the perimeter.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
In the bulletin of the Cosmic Brotherhood Association, George Hunt Williamson added that none of the witnesses saw the scout ship and that the mother ship they thought they had seen before the alleged contact, was probably only a target for anti-missile manoeuvres.

Yeah, right, antigravity Haunebus as a target!

Man, you're funny! Indeed, the stories from Adamski and his cowriter Desmond Leslie which was a cousin of Sir Winston Churchill
were full of crap. It doesn't mean he didn't have contact of some sort, and I am convinced that they were Germans, renegade Germans!
The VRIL society, they left Germany shortly before the war ended. Over 100 new German submarines vanished. 2 of them were captured months after the war ended. U-977 with Captain Heinz Schaefer was one of them.
img136.imageshack.us...
In his book he claims that he was suspected of bringing Hitler to Neu Schwabenland, the Federal Republic of Germany (which is an illegal state, more information can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) heavily denies that there was a base and the Nazis only went there for whale hunting and natural resources although the New York Times suggests that there at least was a base:
select.nytimes.com...
If it is still there is not certain, but Google Earth raises more question than that it provide answers.

There should also be a Base in Brasil, Randolph Winters has made a video about it called "Space Cities"but I can't find it, take a look here for more:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NAZI UFOs are REAL and they are the GOOD GUYS!!!

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Haunebu]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The Adamski footage has never been debunked. There was also a confirmed photograph of the Adamski craft photographed in Coniston, Lancashire in 1954. It was taken by a thirteen year old with a Kodak. It also had the three ball protrusions on the underneath side. Dimensions were proven to be exact. There is also a photograph of a very similar craft like the Adamski craft taken in Peru in 1973.

It is more convincing that they are some sort of technology that came out of the WWII. Tesla, Landini, and Marconi technology. Tesla proved he could explode gunpowder with his destructive rays in the 1920's up to 36 feet away.

Tesla quit applying for patents in 1928. His last was a VTOL. Vertical take-off and landing aircraft.

I've always thought these crafts were theirs and the reason the Air Force claims they are of no threat to the United States is because the crafts are powered by such an extreme electrical field that regular military ordinance with gunpowder ect. could not be taken aloft by such craft for fear of detonation. So they are in affect only peaceful type survelience craft.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think its wonderful Adamski met with the "White people from Space",
though no one else saw them as per my post. I think its wonderful you found that the Nazi ufos are the good guys ad here to save us from.?.I guess it must be the reptilian controlled illuminati, that are ushering in the Jewish financed NWO and the illegal Federal Reserve , and attempting to de arm us, and depopulate the planet in all sorts of bizarre manners, under UN auspices, but the nazis really are in a hollow Earth Base, at the North pole, and have Hitler clones in Brazil who are cooperating with underground lizards found in tunnels running thru California..Just where do we stop..?

At some point I hope..and start weeding out the liars and hoaxters and hustlers based on their records..
After reading some more , If you think there is a kernel of truth within the lies of record......Then IMO, I suggest you get a very sturdy shovel as someone has some serious digging to do.
But keep digging. I certainly would not discourage anyone from seeking the truth, but thats why we have records to reference..up to you to decide..who to believe.
I am sure ...somewhere in the manure..there must be a pony waiting for you underneath.
G'day

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Are the pictures on that site supposed to be real?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I love these old cases just as much as the next guy. However, do your homework. Many people have studied Adamski already. The guy was a sensation in the 1950's, something some people here may not have known. There is a good reason you don't see this stuff around too often these days. It has nothing to do with simply being a forgotten gem of UFO lore... for those of us with a fairly long interest in the subject, he has been anything but forgotten. It has much more to do with the fact that this has been examined and disregarded long ago as being a hoax. A quite simple hoax, at that.

As for never having proven his videos a fake, unfortunately that is quite impossible due to simple logistics. One cannot quantifiably prove a negative, as has been mentioned on these forums too many times to mention. It is a much simpler statement than it sounds, and don't let anyone try to scare you with these kinds of phrases. If I say there is a fourth dimension full of dinosaurs with laser guns, you might call my bluff. However, I could tell you that, "It hasn't been disproven! You can't prove it's false!"

True... but that certainly doesn't mean it's real.

Adamski made some great pictures, some really cool videos, and wrote a fantastic story. He became a celebrity for it, made some money, and unsurprisingly decided to stick with the story (at least in public.) Nothing was ever disproven because that is impossible. However, everything he has ever claimed, photographed, or video taped has been scrutinized and disregarded by all but the most die hard believers.

As for faking the footage? He probably made a model of half of a UFO, but with all three bulbs at the bottom, then glued it to a pane of glass. Tilting the glass in a certain way would make the UFO appear to slightly change shape or position. Notice that the UFO doesn't turn around, or move in any way that can't be explained by this simple hoaxing method.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No, most of them are not real! There are only a few real pictures on that site.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersonglk

Many people have studied Adamski already. The guy was a sensation in the 1950's, something some people here may not have known. There is a good reason you don't see this stuff around too often these days. It has nothing to do with simply being a forgotten gem of UFO lore... for those of us with a fairly long interest in the subject, he has been anything but forgotten. It has much more to do with the fact that this has been examined and disregarded long ago as being a hoax. A quite simple hoax, at that.

Thanks for the insightful recap.

In more innocent days when photographs were taken at face value and amateur film was an unusual novelty, Adamski's stuff was not disputed so easiily. And when the notion of space visitors was still fresh, few had enough knowledge of other planets and space travel to counter his claims.

But reasonably perceptive people back then adding everything up could see he was just an amusing fraud.

He is, at best, a pioneer among the con-men who have made careers and gained celebrity status exploiting the public's gullibility and wish for some wonder in their lives.

Mike

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu
If you want to learn more about the "NAZI UFOs" do visit my channel at Youtube!
www.youtube.com...

OR you could check out brotherthebig's threads here at ATS where we extensively covered them and the technology behind them...

The list and related material is collected here..

www.thelivingmoon.com...

and crank up the volume

[edit on 26-5-2009 by zorgon]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
Yes, who are the Vril society? -- I'd like to hear more about them.

Careful what you wish for...

THE VRIL-GESELLSCHAFT
www.thelivingmoon.com...

VRIL-Grundlagen - Zentrum - (VRIL Bases Center) - Current Site - German
www.mental-ray.de...

VRIL PSI Korps - Current Site - German
www.psi-korps.de...

As to the Venusians...

George Adamski's Venusian Visitor..

Howard Menger (recently deceased) Venusian Visitor...

Marija Oršić , the Vril medium who had contact with the Aldebaran system.... were the VRIL saucer tech supposedly came from...

Rare picture of Traute A. Also involved...

Venusians? or Germans posing as Venusians? Hard to say... so many rumors

Then we also have the Thors...

Valiant, Jill and Donn... who came from Venus to chat with the President...

Year was 1959...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

And don't forget this...

German Moon Base Alpha
Following the belief that the Germans had gained advanced technologies in the early 1940's (possibly from recovered crashed UFOs or through contact with an alien culture), this article by Vladimir Terziski, President of the American Academy of Dissident Sciences, is a study of the Germans involvement in the exploration of the Moon and Mars.
HALF A CENTURY OF THE GERMAN MOON BASE
(1942 - 1992)

www.subversiveelement.com...

So... it is easy to point at one piece of the puzzle and say yay or nay, but when you look at the big picture there is a lot more to it...

Ach du Lieber! Was haben die Deutschen getan?

ein, zwei, drei, vier.... errmmmm okay enough of that

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I think its wonderful Adamski met with the "White people from Space",
though no one else saw them as per my post. I think its wonderful you found that the Nazi ufos are the good guys ad here to save us from.?.I guess it must be the reptilian controlled illuminati, that are ushering in the Jewish financed NWO and the illegal Federal Reserve , and attempting to de arm us, and depopulate the planet in all sorts of bizarre manners, under UN auspices, but the nazis really are in a hollow Earth Base, at the North pole, and have Hitler clones in Brazil who are cooperating with underground lizards found in tunnels running thru California..Just where do we stop..?

Well, in the Meier Case, no one ever saw Semjase and most abductions have no witnesses as well. Adamski didn't have to have contact in order to shoot some pictures and perhaps made the story up or was forced the CIA to do so to let it look more impressive or to lead the general public away from the fact that they are indeed German of origin.

But that is just speculation and there is more disinformation than there is real information.

Fact is something happened, the pictures and films can't be disproven and look very similar like the ones that were designed by the Germans, which cannot be denied. There are paper trails in Germany like in the Archive from BMW concerning the "Flügelrad" a conventional propelled flying disc.

The missing U-Boats are a fact, just like the denied base in Neu Schwabenland, Antarctica and the VRIL Society:
VRIL, the Ancient Cosmic Power, the resurrection of Atlantis
www.pictureupload.de...
The title says it all, doesn't it?

Depopulation, I don't know, it is more likely that the point is that at the beginning of the age of Aquarius we get struck by some sort of dimensional gateway in which the world gets separated into two worlds, one with the unloving materialistic people and the other world with all the loving people. A bit like in this Movie:

Heaven and Hell, so to say. The NWO is there to keep you from enlightening, peace, love and harmony and wants you to be full of hate and materialistic. That is just one of my theories.

There is a possibility that the VRIL Society already left this Dimension and live in another one. There is a letter that suggests so, just watch this clip at 7:21

And I am sceptic as well if the earth is hollow, there are Russian Scientists that claim that the earth isn't hollow but that there are dimensional gateways possibly caused by the electromagnetic vortex created by the earth's rotation. There is a Russian Documentary called "Project Reflection" about the Nazi UFOs and this is a German narrated part of it (at 2:50 they start to talk about these wormholes):

(Perhaps there is an English version, would be great if there was one!)

Something is going on, but what, keep an open mind for all suggestions and most of all, follow your heart!

Haunebu

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu about the Nazi UFOs and this is a German narrated part of it (at 2:50 they start to talk about these wormholes):

Yes those 'wormholes' are the Russians explanation where Admiral Byrd went to... not the center of the hollow Earth... but through a wormhole to somewhere else.

If you read his diary it says the land beneath them suddenly changed from snow covered to fertile land. Nothing was mentioned about the sun changing as would be necessary had one gone into a hole to the center of the Earth and an interior sun. And I am sure someone like Byrd would have failed to notice the sun changing position

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm sceptic about this Dairy, fact is, Byrd was missing for several hours.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

Yet you present the Russian wormhole interpretation...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join