It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "Experience"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey Concept X

i have a few questions if you don't mind.

when did you first star to come to the reliseation of the posability/ remember what you have experienced?

do you still experience seeing these beings/aperistions?

is that the only experence that you've had?

i fell in to the same boat as you about a year a go, i've certianly had enough shadowy figure both standing over me and interfering in my dreams to convinsing but i still have doubts.

peace

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

Hey, sorry for the late reply, i havent been on ATS as much recently.

In all honesty i dont think i could give you an accurate answer, but i'd estimate around the age of 8-9 i started to think about it as being something more.

Yeah, its the only experience i've had, but the memory is firmly implanted in my memory for the last 14 odd years and has never left, the idea still frightens me to this day and im now a grown man, i cant go to sleep when its dark outside so i end up staying up until the early hours and it starts to become light, unless someone is sleeping in the same room as me.

It makes sense to me now, i've just realised, i've developed an association (Yes i study Psychology) with light being safe and the dark just being a constant reminder to what happened.

When my "experience" occured, it ended when i ran towards them and turned on the light, which i physically did and was found by my brother on the floor under the light switch, so i have this thought that they wont come when there is light, its really screwed with my body clock!

I'm still scared of them to this day as a grown man, but yet im so interested in them, i just wish i could have answers.

It really isnt nice having this play on your mind for over a decade man.

Thanks for your reply
I'd love to hear from more of you, and more about your experience.

It really freaked me out to only just learn a few weeks back when i spoke about this to my mum ( I hate speaking about this because it isnt exactly an everyday subject to the general population) and she said i kept telling them "they are coming for me" for months after.

Its just so confusing because to me its so different to the "usual" experiences, no ufo, no bright lights, no sound, and no little grey dudes, but this was not a dream, and that is one thing i know.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Concept X]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Concept X

You have nothing to fear but fear itself.That is the main goal behind TPTB.FEAR, keep the people afraid and they will bow to whatever they are told.TPTB have been pulling this crap since at least 1947, all you have to do is stand up to your fears and they will fade away just like your alien friends.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
if you've only had the one experience then you souldn't have to worry too much about them coming back. i think the scariest thing about them is that they can come at any time, but the thing i find comforting is that all though they can come at any time they can't come all the time. i don't know if that would help.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

While that may be true, the fact is unknown which stops the feeling from ever going away you know?

I'd love to see the day of disclosure, i dont think ill see it in my lifetime tbh but i'd love it.

The fear stems from the unknown, i actually believe most races would be friendly and would of bypassed our human level of greed at the center.

I keep trying to see the faces, because they were like nothing ever described before that i know of, not the usual, however its one of the harder parts to remember

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just thought i'd give this a bit of a bump after several months to seek a bit more information if anyone has such and to discuss in-depth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join