It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Questions for Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
THey won't ask them today.....but should

1. President Bush, were you arrested for coc aine in 1972 in Harris County, Texas (Houston area)?

2. President Bush, in 1972 did your father arrange to have your coc aine arrest expunged from the records through a judge, a close-acquaintance of your fathers, in exchange for you to perform community service at Project PULL, a Houston inner-city program that mentors youth in poor neighborhoods?

3. President Bush, was your friend from the National Guard, James R. Bath, arrested for coc aine around the same time? Is this why both of your National Guard records show suspensions in 1972 for refusal to submit to annual medical exams? Is this why you were no longer allowed to fly? If so, why did you make up the story that you no longer WANTED to fly?

4. President Bush, do you remember Bill Calhoun from your National Guard duty in Alabama? No one else remembers your serving in the National Guard in Alabama at that time, but "coincidentally" the Republican National Committee suddenly found this Bill Calhoun to vouch for you. Is Mr. Calhoun a paid operative of the Republican Party? Or did he just volunteer to lie to save your reputation?

5. James R. Bath was appointed by your father as a CIA operative in 1976 leasing aircraft in Houston and serving as a liaison between wealthy Arab sheiks (including the Bin Ladens) and American entrepreneurs. According to all sources, Bath's company served as a front for the CIA. Before 1976, Bath was broke, according to all accounts. What was it that prompted your father to select James R. Bath in 1976? Did he hold incriminating evidence against you?

6. James R. Bath, representative of wealthy Saudi sheiks, channeled investment money into your first company in 1977, Arbusto Energy Corporation of Midland, Texas. Were you personally acquainted with Salem bin Laden (Osama's brother) and Khalid bin Mahfouz (Osama's brother-in-law) who poured thousands into your first company and millions into your subsequent enterprises?

7. Mr. Bush, how did you profit $880,000 from Harken Energy (your fourth company), when all other investors lost 90%? Why didnt the SEC (under your fathers administration) look into the matter of your sale of stock a week before the stock collapsed?

8. Mr. Bush, how did Harken Energy (who had never explored off-shore) land the contract off Bahrain in 1990 when your father was President of the United States? Who, then, worked up the sweetheart deal under the table?

9. Khalid bin Mahfouz, whose younger sister married Osama bin Laden, was director of the powerful Commercial Bank of Saudi Arabia and also served as director of BCCI (Bank of Credit & Commerce International) which laundered money for the CIA under the watch of your father. He was also part of the IRAN-CONTRA scheme (Ollie North) and the Savings & Loan debacle of the 80's. Mahfouz was also one of your prime investors (through James R. Bath, your Guard buddy) in your 4 failed firms. Khalid bin Mahfouz has also been tagged by the CIA for funneling millions to his brother-in-law, Osama, since the 1980s through 2004. Why, then, are you EXEMPTING Mahfouz's banking activities from being closed down? The 9/11 families especially want to know.

10. Why will you not release the full text of the August 6, 2001 brief from the CIA (delivered to you personally at Crawford) as part of the 9/11 Investigation? Did the memo warn that Al Qaeada was planning imminent hijackings flying airliners into American buildings?

11. Mr. President, did you authorize contracting out the gathering of intelligence to a group called OFFICE OF SPECIAL PLANS? Was not this group closely associated with the Republican Party? Did the OFFICE OF SPECIAL PLANS circumvent the use of the CIA for the sole purpose of lending credibility to your pre-conceived notion that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction and was poised to use them against the U.S. and its allies? Was there another ulterior motive in contracting OFFICE OF SPECIAL PLANS ($80 million taxpayer money)? Since OSP is a private enterprise, the Congress cannot oversee its operations. Thus, you were free to dismiss any congressional inquiries. Is this correct?

12. Mr. President, who was on staff at the OFFICE OF SPECIAL PLANS? Were they not close to your administration and were part of the formation of PNAC (Project for a New American Century) in 1997? Was not the PNAC determined to invade Iraq regardless if Saddam was there or not even if no WMD existed?

13. Mr. President, did not the PNAC write a policy statement in September 2000 in which they believed a new Pearl Harbor was necessary to rouse Americans to back a war against Iraq?

14. Mr. President, name members of your administration who also serve or have served with the Project for a New American Century (PNAC)

15. An organization/business called CARLYLE GROUP, whose members include 3 Bin Laden brothers, your father, James Baker, Frank Carlucci, and several others from your administration, serves as a conduit for weapons sales between major defense contractors and governments all over the world. CARLYLE also rebuilds defense companies both financially and through market availability. Mr. President, you also served with the CARLYLE GROUP 1990-92. Dont you find this organization and its members in conflict of interest since they come directly from high government positions and are now selling weapons systems to those same governments? Dont you find it a conflict of interest when the CARLYLE GROUP advises governments what weapons systems to procure and what strategies to use against potential enemies?

16. Mr. President, were you really born again upon Billy Graham's visit to your fathers summer home in Kennebunkport, Maine? Or was this another ploy to cover your future political aspirations where you foresaw the need to sway the Southern vote to lock up elections?

17. Mr. President, did God really speak to you in 1999 and predict your rise to the presidency? While you were sitting at your mothers church in Houston?

18. Mr. President, did God really direct you to strike Afghanistan, then Iraq, and then turn your attention to the 2004 election? (As you claimed to the Prime Minister Mahmoud Abba of the Palestinians)? According to Abbas, immediately after the peace negotiations Bush said: "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them." June 25, 2003 Ha'aretz - Israeli Press Article

19. Mr. President, who were the White House staffers who leaked information to Bob Novak and five other prominent journalists concerning Ambassador Joseph Wilson's wife, Valerie Plame, a CIA operative? Wasn't vengeance their prime motive? Did you or your closest adviser, Karl Rove, have knowledge of the leak at the time, and did you approve?

20. Mr. President, name the company executives who sat down with Vice-President Cheney at the energy policy meetings of early 2001. Was not Ken Lay chief among them? What did they discuss and what were their plans? If Cheney and the energy planners motives were pure, why not release the names and information to the public? Or at least to Congress?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Bout Time

The majority of these questions have nothing to do with the purpose of the 9/11 commision. What is your point in asking them?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This pResident has fostered more ambiguity by his actions/decisions while simeltaniously stifling all transparency that existed with all previous administrations.
Most of it criminal, all of it suspect and without precedent.
He should be fielding questions from an impeachment panel, not a 9/11 panel.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Perhaps these issues should be asked of a certain Mr. John "Hanoi" Kerry.

1. Mr. Kerry, please elaborate: Exactly whose medals did you throw over the White House gate?

2. Mr. Kerry, why, after so much vocal disgust with the Vietnam War, do you frequently mention all of your honors?

3. Mr. Kerry, why did you testify in front of the US Congress, in 1971, about the atrocities of the Vietnam War, only to use the Vietnam War as a vessel for political gain?

4. Mr. Kerry, if you supposedly did not support the Iraqi War, why, when it came to the senate, did you choose to vote for it?

5. Mr. Kerry, please explain the following phrase: "I voted for it, until I voted against it." It sounds like a punchline.

6. Dearest Mr. Kerry, why, after months of your railing against the war in Iraq, have you now come out and said that "there may still be WMDs found" ? This is the diametric opposite of your previous statements.

7. Mr. Kerry, after all of your squawking about "Benedict Arnold Companies," why don't you use your political influence to keep the Heinz company from outsourcing its jobs?

8. Mr. Kerry, in reference to said "Benedic Arnold Companies," why did you make the decision to support NAFTA?

9. Mr. Kerry, in your first debate, you stated you supported the war. You also voted for the Authorization of the War in Iraq. Later, you claimed you supported weapons in Iraq to "threaten" the Iraqis. So why, then, did you say "I don't believe the President took us to war as he should have"? Please explain.

10. Mr. Kerry, you voted to support the Patriot Act. Then, you defended it, saying it has to do "with improving the transfer of information and things which were really quite necessary." So why are you now attacking it?

And the list goes on. I could name probably another fifty+ examples of John Kerry's pathetic attempt to tailor his beliefs to poll numbers. Pathetic.

For how much the Democrats are squawking about Bush's "supposed AWOL" (yes...And apparently governmental documents supporting his service aren't enough; because...gasp...they might be doctored!), they certainly seem to be missing the poing on John Kerry.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Congratulations, Bout - succinct, well researched and, if we lived in a civilised world, more than enough to get the pretzel-guzzling redneck impeached.

All we have to do now is find someone to read the questions to him before bedtime...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeLands
Congratulations, Bout - succinct, well researched and, if we lived in a civilised world, more than enough to get the pretzel-guzzling redneck impeached.

All we have to do now is find someone to read the questions to him before bedtime...

Upon what grounds would Pres. Bush be impeached?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Since, unfortunately, sheer bloody incompetance isn't enough, let's go with these:

Contravening the US Constitution to unlawfully sieze power in 2000, and then contravening the US Constitution by refusing to provide the "evidence" that would have supported his flimsy claim to the White House.

Unlawfully stripping US citizens, and the citiens of other countries, of their legally enshrined rights.

Violating the UN Charter which, while not expressely a cause for impeachment, has cost the US dearly in it's relationships with other countries and thereby acted against he best interests of the US.

Add to these, the "President's" blatantly provocative and belligerent diplomatic style, his questionable grasp of world events, and oh dear God THE LIES, and I think any reasonably-priced lawyer could have the case sewn up by the end of the week.

Please don't misunderstand me, mauskov, this is not the mindless America-bashing which seems so prevalent these days. I have an enormous amount of respect for the US, I just think you should have the leader you deserve. Damn it, I think you should have the leader you *elected*.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Since, unfortunately, sheer bloody incompetance isn't enough, let's go with these:

Unfortunately, it's not. Neither is stupidity (Though I honestly don't think Bush is as stupid as most people tend to think.)

Unlawfully stripping US citizens, and the citiens of other countries, of their legally enshrined rights.

Unlawfully?
Bush isn't acting alone, remember, either...The legislature is also responsible for these things. Call him what you want, but Bush isn't a dictator.

And, if you're not a citizen, you don't have any legal rights in the United States. If you did, why would one ever become a citizen? (Hell, if I could be secured constitutional rights without citizenship (no taxes!) I'd get right on board).

Violating the UN Charter which, while not expressely a cause for impeachment, has cost the US dearly in it's relationships with other countries and thereby acted against he best interests of the US.

The US gives about 40% of the UN's budget each year, but maintains less than 1/30th of its power. Why's that? And if you want a view of how skewed the UN's existance is, why is Saudi Arabia spearheading the coalition on human rights?
The UN unto itself is a phenomenal idea; it's just so overrun with skewed ratios and power that it's rendered itself crippled.

Add to these, the "President's" blatantly provocative and belligerent diplomatic style, his questionable grasp of world events, and oh dear God THE LIES, and I think any reasonably-priced lawyer could have the case sewn up by the end of the week.

What lies? About WMDs? They haven't been found, the intelligence is now proving to be shakey. At the time of going to war, there was faulty intelligence; that's not Bush's fault - he wasn't over in the mid-east running covert operations. It's his underlings that should be put on a spit and roasted.

That aside, there was wholly "justifiable" means to go to Iraq. Unlike the rest of the world, it's somewhat reassuring to see a leader who does not believe in the Neville Chamberlain concept of appeasement. It's acceptable, then, for this country (Iraq) to be violating weapon proliferation treaties since 1992 (based upon standards set by the UN), and also for him to be mercilessly gassing and torturing his own people? Without intervention?
I'm sorry for the violation of Goodwin's law, but isn't Hussein somewhat reminiscent of Hitler? I don't like the idea of America being the moral police squad of the world, but it seems that no one else in the world is wiling to do it.

Please don't misunderstand me, mauskov, this is not the mindless America-bashing which seems so prevalent these days. I have an enormous amount of respect for the US, I just think you should have the leader you deserve. Damn it, I think you should have the leader you *elected*.

I agree, completely. It should be who was elected, however, unfortunately, it's not the case.
I think one of the biggest problems facing the bush administration is that there are still so many people who are bitter about having lost the 2000 election that if Bush cured AIDs, cancer, and world hunger, they still wouldn't vote for him.
It's not the first time a president's been elected without the popular vote; it provides fodder for a good reason why the electoral college should be eliminated.

You make some good points, and I can see where you're coming from. I am not particularly fond of this administration, though I also don't believe that they have acted outside of their jursidiction, either.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yep...

I got a question ya can ask him...

Ask him if he didn't help me polish off a keg in 1981 in between Midland - Odessa, Texas...........

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
hehehehe

Well, I actually like Bush as president, but even as a VERY conservative guy can get in on this....

How many times did your daughter, who attends Yale, use her SS body guards to bully both common people and federal authorities (IE cops)?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
hehehehe

Well, I actually like Bush as president, but even as a VERY conservative guy can get in on this....

How many times did your daughter, who attends Yale, use her SS body guards to bully both common people and federal authorities (IE cops)?

My sentiments exactly.
Except substitute "girl" in for guy.

I'm not saying Bush is the panacea of world government; quite the contrary, I rarely agree with his policies. However, I genuinely don't believe he's as bad as most make him out to be.

Hell, look at the alternatives. 'Nuff said.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
THey won't ask them today.....but should

1. President Bush, were you arrested for coc aine in 1972 in Harris County, Texas (Houston area)?

2. President Bush, in 1972 did your father arrange to have your coc aine arrest expunged from the records through a judge, a close-acquaintance of your fathers, in exchange for you to perform community service at Project PULL, a Houston inner-city program that mentors youth in poor neighborhoods?

3. President Bush, was your friend from the National Guard, James R. Bath, arrested for coc aine around the same time? Is this why both of your National Guard records show suspensions in 1972 for refusal to submit to annual medical exams? Is this why you were no longer allowed to fly? If so, why did you make up the story that you no longer WANTED to fly?

4. President Bush, do you remember Bill Calhoun from your National Guard duty in Alabama? No one else remembers your serving in the National Guard in Alabama at that time, but "coincidentally" the Republican National Committee suddenly found this Bill Calhoun to vouch for you. Is Mr. Calhoun a paid operative of the Republican Party? Or did he just volunteer to lie to save your reputation?

5. James R. Bath was appointed by your father as a CIA operative in 1976 leasing aircraft in Houston and serving as a liaison between wealthy Arab sheiks (including the Bin Ladens) and American entrepreneurs. According to all sources, Bath's company served as a front for the CIA. Before 1976, Bath was broke, according to all accounts. What was it that prompted your father to select James R. Bath in 1976? Did he hold incriminating evidence against you?

6. James R. Bath, representative of wealthy Saudi sheiks, channeled investment money into your first company in 1977, Arbusto Energy Corporation of Midland, Texas. Were you personally acquainted with Salem bin Laden (Osama's brother) and Khalid bin Mahfouz (Osama's brother-in-law) who poured thousands into your first company and millions into your subsequent enterprises?

7. Mr. Bush, how did you profit $880,000 from Harken Energy (your fourth company), when all other investors lost 90%? Why didnt the SEC (under your fathers administration) look into the matter of your sale of stock a week before the stock collapsed?

8. Mr. Bush, how did Harken Energy (who had never explored off-shore) land the contract off Bahrain in 1990 when your father was President of the United States? Who, then, worked up the sweetheart deal under the table?

9. Khalid bin Mahfouz, whose younger sister married Osama bin Laden, was director of the powerful Commercial Bank of Saudi Arabia and also served as director of BCCI (Bank of Credit & Commerce International) which laundered money for the CIA under the watch of your father. He was also part of the IRAN-CONTRA scheme (Ollie North) and the Savings & Loan debacle of the 80's. Mahfouz was also one of your prime investors (through James R. Bath, your Guard buddy) in your 4 failed firms. Khalid bin Mahfouz has also been tagged by the CIA for funneling millions to his brother-in-law, Osama, since the 1980s through 2004. Why, then, are you EXEMPTING Mahfouz's banking activities from being closed down? The 9/11 families especially want to know.

10. Why will you not release the full text of the August 6, 2001 brief from the CIA (delivered to you personally at Crawford) as part of the 9/11 Investigation? Did the memo warn that Al Qaeada was planning imminent hijackings flying airliners into American buildings?

11. Mr. President, did you authorize contracting out the gathering of intelligence to a group called OFFICE OF SPECIAL PLANS? Was not this group closely associated with the Republican Party? Did the OFFICE OF SPECIAL PLANS circumvent the use of the CIA for the sole purpose of lending credibility to your pre-conceived notion that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction and was poised to use them against the U.S. and its allies? Was there another ulterior motive in contracting OFFICE OF SPECIAL PLANS ($80 million taxpayer money)? Since OSP is a private enterprise, the Congress cannot oversee its operations. Thus, you were free to dismiss any congressional inquiries. Is this correct?

12. Mr. President, who was on staff at the OFFICE OF SPECIAL PLANS? Were they not close to your administration and were part of the formation of PNAC (Project for a New American Century) in 1997? Was not the PNAC determined to invade Iraq regardless if Saddam was there or not even if no WMD existed?

13. Mr. President, did not the PNAC write a policy statement in September 2000 in which they believed a new Pearl Harbor was necessary to rouse Americans to back a war against Iraq?

14. Mr. President, name members of your administration who also serve or have served with the Project for a New American Century (PNAC)

15. An organization/business called CARLYLE GROUP, whose members include 3 Bin Laden brothers, your father, James Baker, Frank Carlucci, and several others from your administration, serves as a conduit for weapons sales between major defense contractors and governments all over the world. CARLYLE also rebuilds defense companies both financially and through market availability. Mr. President, you also served with the CARLYLE GROUP 1990-92. Dont you find this organization and its members in conflict of interest since they come directly from high government positions and are now selling weapons systems to those same governments? Dont you find it a conflict of interest when the CARLYLE GROUP advises governments what weapons systems to procure and what strategies to use against potential enemies?

16. Mr. President, were you really born again upon Billy Graham's visit to your fathers summer home in Kennebunkport, Maine? Or was this another ploy to cover your future political aspirations where you foresaw the need to sway the Southern vote to lock up elections?

17. Mr. President, did God really speak to you in 1999 and predict your rise to the presidency? While you were sitting at your mothers church in Houston?

18. Mr. President, did God really direct you to strike Afghanistan, then Iraq, and then turn your attention to the 2004 election? (As you claimed to the Prime Minister Mahmoud Abba of the Palestinians)? According to Abbas, immediately after the peace negotiations Bush said: "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them." June 25, 2003 Ha'aretz - Israeli Press Article

19. Mr. President, who were the White House staffers who leaked information to Bob Novak and five other prominent journalists concerning Ambassador Joseph Wilson's wife, Valerie Plame, a CIA operative? Wasn't vengeance their prime motive? Did you or your closest adviser, Karl Rove, have knowledge of the leak at the time, and did you approve?

20. Mr. President, name the company executives who sat down with Vice-President Cheney at the energy policy meetings of early 2001. Was not Ken Lay chief among them? What did they discuss and what were their plans? If Cheney and the energy planners motives were pure, why not release the names and information to the public? Or at least to Congress?

Rmember, you probably say that this man is DUMBER than a BUCKET of HAIR. If he's that dumb, then why all of this cover-up? Did he somehow get smrt?

Come on, people, is he SMART or is he DUMB?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Mr. President ... are you 'really' a Reptillian???

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
...cunning & evil to boot. Cheney is the alpha-uber-icon of the Industrial Military Complex. You could not build a better representative for it than him, though Rumsfiled is a close second.
THe person playing the role of president is functionally retarded. Bush is obviously dyslexic, has exhibited dry drunk tendancies & is saddled with a over reaching sense of entitlement.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov

i have 1 because he asked the military to create a plan to attack iraq before asking your conress for permission this is against american law there u go

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexipaul

Originally posted by mauskov

i have 1 because he asked the military to create a plan to attack iraq before asking your conress for permission this is against american law there u go

I am sure that we have plans on the board to attack several nations as we speak. To do otherwise, to have as the only course of action a REACTION to a hostile threat would be folly indeed.

Just look at the oh so OUTRAGE being felt because Bush didn't have a detailed plan of action for the events of 9/11.

dz

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

I am sure that we have plans on the board to attack several nations as we speak. To do otherwise, to have as the only course of action a REACTION to a hostile threat would be folly indeed.

Just look at the oh so OUTRAGE being felt because Bush didn't have a detailed plan of action for the events of 9/11.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what he said.

He said that Bush should be impeached for sending our troops out to war, without first clearing it with congress.

That is against the law. Not the fact that Bush had plans.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by dz]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dz

He said that Bush should be impeached for sending our troops out to war, without first clearing it with congress.

Actually the president CAN send troops just about anywhere he likes without congress. In fact, I believe the last time a war was voted on by congress was WWII, but it may have been Korea - I forget. The point is, that we did not formally declare war in 'Nam, or GWI, or any other military operation in the last 40 some years. The only way you could make this an issue is if you have some political agenda (and I think we all know that if you are talking impeachment, you have an agenda).

More to the point, if this were the case (that you can't send troops in without clearing it with congress) then just about every president in the last 4 or 5 decades should be impeached. Clinton sent our guys into the Moug - and did so without even giving them the heavy armour they requested - without any kind of vote from congress. 18 of our best died that day that was shown in the movie "black hawk down", yet i never once heard any call for impeachment then. Basically, if you are going to be a Bush hater - thats fine, it's your choice - but don't go using BS reasons for impeachment only when it suits your cause.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've got a question for Bush: How did you cheat your way into power so well? Bush has cheated his way through life. If he was just a regular joe like us guys he would probably be in prison now.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dz

NO it isn't what he said. It may be what he MEANT, but it isn't what he said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join