It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Un-Ethnic Cleansing -- In America...~!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
look - I must admit I am part of the discrinated Majority that caught my gaul after listening to a few neighbors at an apartment complex Memorial Day - Bring and Burn... any way, this complex is without a doubt diverse if nothing else... at least 15 nationalities ... I got a ear full from all sides -- let me tell you ... but I noticed something that shouldnt have been noticed.... it appears, at this one apartment complex ... well .... the white folks could not obtain any assistance ... none ... and the other races appeared to have no problem getting assistance.. is this something new... because it is news to me... I thought if nothing else ... our government was color blind... and I just dont know what to say... I have been paying into this thing my whole life, and I would like to believe it is a social safety net as advertised...
not trying to be a racist or anything ... the data just caught me by surprise ... and I was brought up to never accept anything from the Governement ... PERIOD and I never have... nor, I hope I will never require any of their assistance.

please give me your comments, your experiences etc.. thanks...

[edit on 24-5-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You hadn't noticed that white folk have been disenfranchised since the 60's?
You hadn't noticed that since the revised immigration bill of 1965 that it has become very difficult for white folk to come to the US.
However there is a sort of lottery in Africa where the winners get free passage.
You haven't wondered why those in the inner cities are allowed to run rough shod over anyone who errs in wandering into their neightborhoods?

And that word "racist"...you hadn't noticed that it seems to have been invented for the sole purpose of creating guilt in white folk who dare to discuss the truths of the multicultural situation and their own growing unease?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Please, that is so unreasonable it is sad, really is this the best you could come up with. If you check the numbers nationwide.....the majority of those receiving assistance are WHITE!

Being on disability on occasion I have to visit the local DSS office to handle business, food stamp related and in a large city like this...still the vast majority of those sitting there are WHITE.

When people stop looking at everything based on color and start looking at reality and need then change can happen. It is so much easier to have the "us vs them" mentality.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
there was nothing special about where I was... just working class... lower income.... the complaint was they made too much money... I was told more than once... that the questions they ask only the whites will put something that would dis-allow the benefit.. in other words... Lie and get it... tell the truth and be denied, was my understanding.
and since these people are honorable and told the truth. they were denied... I hope I did there side justice after all, I also felt they were sort of wanting things to work out for the better and most of the other people could care less.. just my opinion of my obersavtions.. and conversations..

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
you sound like yer irish. did this happen in ireland by any chance?

new topics

top topics

join