It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two pictures I'd like some help on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So these pictures were taken perhaps 2-3 years ago. Me and my friend were walking through the cemetary one night and just started flashing pictures. These were both taken on the same night.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a35d21f87dd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f85fba996c5f.jpg[/atsimg]

Just some background of that night. It was not windy, it was just me and my other friend. Although one of us is a smoker she left the pack of smokes in the car so we can 100% rule that out.

Just any sort of help would be great - I'm just looking for theories and opinions.

I would also like to say that both images have been brightened which is the only imaging thing I know how to do... I still have to send my pictures to my friend to resize them! I'm somewhat computer stupid.

___

I found the original to the first picture but I can't find it for the second. I'll keep looking!

[edit on 5/24/2009 by beautyfrompain]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It looks like smoke. What is the orange line in the back ground of the first image? and was there a fire?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiConspirator
It looks like smoke. What is the orange line in the back ground of the first image? and was there a fire?

I can guarentee you there was no fire anywhere. It was a nice summer night. I can only assume that the orange light in the background was a light to light the path.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyfrompain

this appears to be some kind of electromagnetic disturbance possibly created by a UFO traversing the area. Or if could simply be a photographic artifact that isn't actually part of the photo but an imperfection of the image created by the camera itself.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It might of been the camera taking a bad picture. If it wasnt digital, there could have been something wrong with the camera film. was there anything on the lense of the camera?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What were the weather conditions on that day? Was it raining prior to when these photos were taken?

Did you have a clean lens?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiConspirator
It might of been the camera taking a bad picture. If it wasnt digital, there could have been something wrong with the camera film. was there anything on the lense of the camera?

It was digital as stated above. There must have been about 200 pictures that day, and these two were the only ones with these anomolies. I could provide other pictures to show the lens wasn't dirty if you would like.

What were the weather conditions on that day? Was it raining prior to when these photos were taken?

Did you have a clean lens?

Bright and sunny in the morning. There was definetly no rain.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
cigarette smoke! I used to see this all the time in my pics and then I realized that if you just take the cigar or cigarette out of your hand it wouldn't happen.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
cigarette smoke! I used to see this all the time in my pics and then I realized that if you just take the cigar or cigarette out of your hand it wouldn't happen.

No, it's not. I stated above that while my friend is a smoker, she left her pack of smokes in the car (she complained about it all night is why I remember )

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

While taking the pictures did you see fog or whatever is on the image or did you learn about after loading them on your computer?

It would be more creepy if the latter was true.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

While taking the pictures did you see fog or whatever is on the image or did you learn about after loading them on your computer?

It would be more creepy if the latter was true.

No it was definietly when we got home and uploaded them on to my computer.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Other than smoke which I know I can 100% say was not present, what else could it be? If it were a camera problem wouldn't the pictures have similiar problems? What about the other clear pictures I took?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What are those cables in the second photo?

Second line.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
What are those cables in the second photo?

Second line.

It's a garden hose.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It's something that was too close to the lens, and became out of focus: a twig falling from a tree, a spider web hanging in just the right place to be out of sight to you, but not your camera, etc. It happens all the time. Don't believe me? Send the photos to TAPS: www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com...
Trust me when I say that they'll give you the same explanation I just did.

top topics

join