It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we ever find out the truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
9/11, UFO's, Montauk, The philadelphia experiment, Reptilians, Dulce, Shadow government... the list goes on and on, but will we ever find out the truth? Even about one of these conspiracies?

I love this site and the subjects that are discussed on here; I believe all is not what it seems and certain governments, individuals and even corporations are not telling us the truth.

Whilst I love a good argument or debate and enjoy speculating about various scenarios, one thing bothers me - will we ever find the truth?

The most likely answer to that question is a resounding NO.. Cover-ups are rife, blackmail, assassination and other methods are (in my opinion) regulary used to keep people quiet.

These are the people we need to reach out to or more accurately they need to reach out to people like the members on this site. Why do we not have a 100%, credible and genuine source to prove some of the theories that we all think?

Surely you would think that someone, somewhere wouldn't be able to contain the knowledge that they have and would like to or attempt to release it to the public?

Yes, in many case's people probably have tried and have been stopped before they could release the truth.

Opinions are opinions and I have many of my own that the majority would probably dismiss outright, its just that I'm getting a little annoyed about not being able to provide concrete evidence.

To the skeptics, disbelievers and debunkers believe me or not - all is not what it seems in this world and theres a lot more going on than joe public would realise. Why don't they realise? Is it because us (members and such like minded people) are crazy or because they don't want to believe?

People love a good conspiracy theory. The JFK assassination plot, aliens crash landing at Roswell, the 9/11 truth movement and charges of government surveillance are all an indelible part of our pop culture landscape and are by and large, total bull#.

Link: www.cracked.com...

Nice plots and nice proof, but its nothing in comparison to the subjects discussed on this site. Whilst some are downright ridiculous in my opinion, others are so spookily sound that its scary to comprehend their reality...

One day ATS, one day someone, somewhere will be able to prove the truth!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
no .. we will never find out the truth ... thats the thing, this board is useless ... no matter what you think, you will never find out what, why and when ...

no matter what, you will never find ...

even if you have a theory and this and that and you think you are right, you will never be sure ... well ... lets wait for something to happen, so we can speculate ...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No I don't think we'll ever find the truth about a lot of these things because not all, if not the majority, of these things are true in the first place. How can you find out the truth about something when this age of technology where any person can make a video about strange creatures or UFOs? No I don't think we'll ever know the real truth about things like Monsters, UFOs, Aliens or Secret Societies. I believe that most of the threads on this site dealing with these subjects are (usually) nothing more than wild accusations with no real evidence to support them. Now unless we make contact I will always be skeptical about these subjects.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If the truth will set us free, we will be slaves forever. I think we get a sliver here and there, but we will never get the TRUTH, THEN WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. If there was nothing to hide, we wouldn't have sites like this one. But lets look at one factor. If you DID have the truth about something, anything, discussed in the boards....what then? What if we did get the truth and we all disagreed with it anyway? Like people say, the truth hurts. You can have the truth about things(hide in plain sight) but would it matter?

I want the truth to things too, just wondering..........

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
There is so much deception, and they know how to hide everything.

I think we will never be told the truths and maybe the people are right not to tell us, who really knows.

It seems that if you cannot work things out you do not deserve to know, lol.

That seems to be the paradigm we are faced with as researchers.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yes we will find out the truth, many already have.
But it wont be publicized or televised, that's the only bad thing about it.

new topics

top topics

join