It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if there is no Disclosure Project?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I was thinking about this today. What if the are saying there is going to be one but really it's just a way to keep stuff secret and let time and time go?

What is the Disclosure Project is really the plan NOT to disclose anything. Maybe it's kept a secret for a reason?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Well firstly, why was there secrecy to start off with? C'mon we are all adults here, I am sure we can handel the truth!!

If they do hold information, governments have withheld for a long time and gone out of their way to keep it from the human race.

If anything, I would be more worried if they suddenly decided to disclose all. It would make me very suspicious of their intentions.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If so, then that plan is genius. Get a raging nutball that seriously believes the crap coming out of his mouth and surround him by other raging nutballs that will back him up and say outlandish things. Throw in a few credible witnesses so the debate lasts a while and let it roll, lol....

But then again, I know government, and that means that there is no way they could cover up something life aliens/ufos. People like to think so, but seriously look at how inept the governments really are. That, and they have not kept any substantial secrets ever. Sure, they have kept certain military projects and operations "quiet", but quiet is far from secret.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
the problem is that, well, we could be sane, but there are a lot of people crazy living in this world ... killing for nothing, raping ... trying to do some children ...

and thats how our world is ... if they let the truth out, well, we wont know what is going to happen

someday we will know new things ... we wont know that 911 was a game, or kennedy was murdered by some governament organization, but we will know someday that aliens exist ... someday ... new things .... we will never know this old things ... many people died in 911 ...

if someone tell us that they died because of a game for money, well, you know what would happen ...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I kinda think they will disclose

That will make the case for the preparation to world citizenship; a psychological readiness.

I watched this morning on CNN the space shuttle coming back and.... perhaps they brought back a lil' evidence to support the disclosure.......just maybe...

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Butter Cookie]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've seen more "disclosure" on ATS, than from any project...BUT...The Gov't does find ways to manipulate anything...so they could have, & probably did have an insider. After all, the press conference was in their backyard..& loaded with ex military... still loyal..maybe?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't think anyone can say whether maintaining secrecy is the correct decision unless they know the actual truth.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Its my understanding that governments around the world are starting to open up.. after a while its all the same stuff anyway . the photos and video footage all look the same , even the hoaxes.

The question should be , when will the Aliens want to make contact with us and disclose themselves.

It's probably going to be a while.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think it's more likely that the disclosure project is a result of lots of misinformed or disinformed officials, who were given their information because they're nuts and no one would believe the nonsense story they give them. Think about it, you're a high ranking government official in charge of keeping the truth about something hidden, so you invite someone you think is unstable into your office, make friends with em, and toss em a packet of total nonsense like say... the majestic-12 documents (not saying they're a hoax, just a good example) with lots of errors and chronological problems.

Of course, knowing how long it took to build numbers in the disclosure project, I'd assume that even if nothing is being hidden, there are probably a few insiders for the government.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Like I said in another thread. We'll find out in about a week. then we'll know if they're frauds or not.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Can i just ask all of you, what is the disclosure project?

top topics

join