It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaire club in bid to curb overpopulation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"They" were saying we were dangerously overpopulated 50 years ago... as if something had to be done RIGHT THEN. They'll always be saying it as miles and miles and miles of empy unused space surround our cities. They'll always act like it's a huge problem that must be addressed immediately, and it will always prove to have never been the slightest threat to anyone.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by Ian McLean

I think there is one VERY ominous part of the article that noone has noticed:

They gathered at the home of Sir Paul Nurse, a British Nobel prize biochemist and president of the private Rockefeller University

Although it doesn't say he was there or involved, I think we can assume he was, and a Nobel Prize winning biochemist would be an expert in say, mass population culling using viral agents, or poisoning of some type-Codex Alimentarius style.

I just think it's odd. But that's just me!

Well now that's a big stretch. Just because someone is a biochemist, you just assume that he is some sort of weapons researcher? Sir Paul Nurse's area of study is the cell-cycle, specifically what genes exactly regulate the cycle. This has absolutely zero to do with viruses at all, and nothing that could really be made into a weapon either.

This would be like saying that because a man has a degree in engineering he must be able to make atomic bombs!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I am not saying that is a plan, I am saying look at the percentage of people to land mass on the planet. There is enough resources for everyone.

What would you say to do, kill them all off. You would not be the one I would have in charge. You buy into everything you are fed obviously.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by timewalker]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by timewalker

so you're saying, maybe we should just not worry about population increases, we should all learn to get along, double our population, and live as one big happy family in a sprawling texas sized condo complex?

You would be an example of the kind of social engineer I would NOT want in charge.

Actually he was saying it could be done. But in real life you would be housing extremists from all sides of a religion in one country. I don't think it will work out too well. I am sure those rich billionaires would not want to share the same street as someone earning $30,000 a year.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
Over population is such a sham. You could fit all 6.5 billion people in an area the size of Texas. Be it one big subdivision, a small house for each and every person on the planet. If you built two story duplexes we have enough room for 13 billion people. This leaves the entire planet available for resources. It amazes me how so many people buy into what you hear.

That's very true so long as no one wants to eat, drink, clothe themselves or drive a car

And yes there are sufficent resources on the planet for the current human polulation. But do you want to live on rice and have electricity for 2 hours a day only?

Most people on the planet do not live to our standards - most do not have internet access - many do not even have access to electricity - some have never seen a car.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

It's also a matter of what resources exist. Remember we only have a set amount of all fossil-fuels. Also our planet can only produce so much food, even with the best genetic engineering and farming practices. The carrying capacity of our planet is probably finite. Even with improving technologies, our farming is based upon petrochemicals. Without the finite fossil fuels, our ability to generate the required food needed by our species expanding numbers is impossible.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Well now that's a big stretch. Just because someone is a biochemist, you just assume that he is some sort of weapons researcher? Sir Paul Nurse's area of study is the cell-cycle, specifically what genes exactly regulate the cycle. This has absolutely zero to do with viruses at all, and nothing that could really be made into a weapon either.

This would be like saying that because a man has a degree in engineering he must be able to make atomic bombs!

I grant you that, but the leap from his field to that of popultion control of a biochemical nature (I didn't say weapons) is less of a stretch than him regressing into some kind of socail worker devising family planning strategies, don't you think?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Again, just trying to put it into perspective. Say you increased it to everyone in North America. Do you see what I am getting at. There is enough room to grow every kind of edible, have factories to clothe yourselves, and produce goods for creature comforts.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I think the problem isn't room, or if there are enough resources for the world's population, the problem is, about %30 of the worlds population use %85 of the resources. The western world is greedy and wasteful. I myself use more resources than a family of 30 in an Indian village. See the problem? It's not just about numbers as you say, it's about greed, waste, polution and a disconnect with mother nature!

Ahh had my rant, feel better!

( All figures quoted are illustration purposes only!)

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sigh, humanity is such a piece of ****, I'm so sick of living as a human being on this terrible planet ruled by awful beings who will do anything to get their way, as they watch the little ants run around frantically trying to solve their own problems.

It's not going to be a peaceful revolution you fools, there will be death by the millions, the billions even. You people thinking that it will all be okay and somehow we'll just figure out a compromise to make people stop having kids are fooling yourselves.

It's not going to work like that, death will have to come first and the 'elite' know this.

Get ready to die you bunch of sheep. Get ready to be slaughtered like the farm animal mentality you have.

And i'm not worried about myself, I have a safe trip off this planet anytime I want to. It's you people that I'm worried about. You're all going to die and it's going to be through very, very painful means.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

And i'm not worried about myself, I have a safe trip off this planet anytime I want to. It's you people that I'm worried about. You're all going to die and it's going to be through very, very painful means.

a safe trip off of this planet? how exactly did you work this out? please be aware that the people you are referring to as sheep are the ones with the open minds and we wish not to be insulted in such a manner by someone who claims to have a safe trip off of this planet.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Don't worry about it, worry about yourself and your loved ones.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Actually it would be more of a stretch. Sir Nurse is the former . of the Imperial Cancer Research Fund. If you read his writings and look at his biography he has quite a history of working in what we would call social-welfare societies.

I'm not saying that I have anything personally for Sir Nurse, this was all found via a quick Lexus/Nexus search, but the basic premise that just because someone has an advanced degree and is well established in their field should not mean they are somehow suspect based upon their level of education alone! The highly educated are also quite normal people too.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by ProjectJimmy]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
Sigh, humanity is such a piece of ****, I'm so sick of living as a human being on this terrible planet ruled by awful beings who will do anything to get their way, as they watch the little ants run around frantically trying to solve their own problems.

It's not going to be a peaceful revolution you fools, there will be death by the millions, the billions even. You people thinking that it will all be okay and somehow we'll just figure out a compromise to make people stop having kids are fooling yourselves.

It's not going to work like that, death will have to come first and the 'elite' know this.

Get ready to die you bunch of sheep. Get ready to be slaughtered like the farm animal mentality you have.

I like you, that is delightfully batty! I'm not even going to get into how odd your whole hatred for our mutual species is, but I will say that if we ever do develop a truly "safe" method by which to get off this planet, I really hope I'm good friends with the guy holding the patient!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

That sounds fine and good, but your thinking is aligned to current paradigms. Consider this:

The powers that be are deliberately hiding free energy technology that can be extracted from the quantum vacuum - from literally thin air. Now, whether you believe the technology was reverse-engineered from the crash retrieval mission from the 1947 Roswell crash.. or Tesla's genius electricity delivery system extracted from what he called the 'ether', until JP Morgan had everything torn down and destroyed, the fact is that we are slaves to a system where the so-called 'free world' are dependent on a centralised cartel supplying fossil fuels and energy that not only costs money to produce, they do it with a profit motive.

Consider this:
Monsanto / Codex Alimentarius is succeeding in strangling and controlling the world's food supply, squeezing free range and organic farmers out of the market, polluting the landscape worldwide with Roundup-resistant genetically-modified 'suicide' seeds.

Consider this:
Dr Boyd Graves insists that the WHO deliberately created and spread the AIDS virus in amongst the vaccine for smallpox in the 1970s, in an effort to anticipate rising population levels in Africa.. whilst also seeding it amongst the New York gay community as a scapegoat. Not only that, but there is a patent number for the antidote, which exists. Think of our recent brush with the Swine flu as a test run for a future pandemic unleashment. The WHO is not our 'friend', that is certain.

This is the sort of thing advocated by Henry Kissinger and the fabled Iron Mountain report. In reality, there is no overpopulation problem at all. We could feed and clothe the entire world sustainably and easily. Like timewalker said, we could fit each and every person comfortably within the state of Texas, or Australia. They could easily attain an affluent standard of living if each person on the planet had access to free energy power generation systems.. imagine an economy, an infrastructure that costs basically nothing in terms of over.s!

The problem is, the powers that be, cunningly run the planet on a grid system, and if you live outside the grid, then tough luck - you are dispensible. And if you live within the grid, you are enslaved to it. We could change the world so easily. All it would take would be a few targeted assassinations (or whatever it takes to remove from power) of certain ruling families / bloodlines on this planet. Where's Benjamin Fulford and his Chinese Ninjas when you want 'em huh!

[edit on 24-5-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Guys you may not like this but the planet is struggling under the weight of humans as it is. There are to many of us. People look at it to simply, that there is tons of space and we only take up a small amount. They don't however look at the amount of land each person needs to live. We don't look up how much water we're using and need to survive.

For gods sake just look up the fish stocks in the European seas alone, they are being destroyed by over fishing.

Look i'm not saying we should kill people, that would be Nazi-esc talk. However offering money to people for not having children? That i agree with. For anyone who disagree ask yourself a few simple questions.

Does each human need a certain amount of space for food, water and other needs?

Does the earth have limited land mass?

Therefore will to many humans eventually destroy the biosphere as we take up more and more land?

If you answered yes to these questions then you should be for population control.

If we don't control it then it'll be controlled naturally. Crops will fail, water will be scarce, people will starve and suffer and die. When millions, maybe billions have died it will all stabalise and we'll realise we need to control the population. The question is do you want to avoid the suffering of millions and maybe billions or let it happen and then realise the truth?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
reply to post by Essan

That sounds fine and good, but your thinking is aligned to current paradigms. Consider this:

The powers that be are deliberately hiding free energy technology that can be extracted from the quantum vacuum - from literally thin air. Now, whether you believe the technology was reverse-engineered from the crash retrieval mission from the 1947 Roswell crash.. or Tesla's genius electricity delivery system extracted from what he called the 'ether', until JP Morgan had everything torn down and destroyed, the fact is that we are slaves to a system where the so-called 'free world are dependent on a centralised cartel supplying fossil fuels and energy that not only costs money to produce, they do it with a profit motive.

Consider this:
Monsanto / Codex Alimentarius is succeeding in strangling and controlling the world's food supply, squeezing free range and organic farmers out of the market, polluting the landscape worldwide with Roundup-resistant genetically-modified 'suicide' seeds.

Consider this:
Dr Boyd Graves insists that the WHO deliberately created and spread the AIDS virus in amongst the vaccine for smallpox in the 1970s, in an effort to anticipate rising population levels in Africa.. whilst also seeding it amongst the New York gay community as a scapegoat. Not only that, but there is a patent number for the antidote, which exists. Think of our recent brush with the Swine flu as a test run for a future pandemic unleashment. The WHO is not our 'friend', that is certain.

This is the sort of thing advocated by Henry Kissinger and the fabled Iron Mountain report. In reality, there is no overpopulation problem at all. We could feed and clothe the entire world sustainably and easily. Like timewalker said, we could fit each and every person comfortably within the state of Texas, or Australia. They could easily attain an affluent standard of living if each person on the planet had access to free energy power generation systems.. imagine an economy, an infrastructure that costs basically nothing in terms of over.s!

The problem is, the powers that be, cunningly run the planet on a grid system, and if you live outside the grid, then tough luck - you are dispensible. And if you live within the grid, you are enslaved to it. We could change the world so easily. All it would take would be a few targeted assassinations of certain ruling families / bloodlines on this planet. Where's Benjamin Fulford and his Chinese Ninjas when you want 'em huh!

[edit on 24-5-2009 by RiotComing]

Prove it. I will guarantee you a Pulitzer if you can write the story on that one to proper journalistic standards. There's a reason none of this stuff ever comes up in the so-called "mainstream media", it's not that we haven't looked. It's that it's just not true, at all.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You guys are missing the point entirely. Nobody is saying that the earth can't hold magnitudes more people as long as we have the required resources.

Overpopulation simply states that we don't have the required resources to sustain the current population. It's clear that we divert tons of money into philanthropic activities to prop the population up - something that isn't working and just promotes more overpopulation when people realize they can just have another kid that can get free care.

"Overpopulation" isn't just the number of people on the planet. It also includes all of the resources, time, money etc.. spent on food/shelter/healthcare for them.

They aren't trying to kill anyone. They just want to get rid of "useless eaters" which are people who come into poverty and go out in poverty, contribute nothing to society while here, except taking resources... i.e. useless eater.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Sure I can.

If you want a real living example of someone at the forefront of free energy who had his system pulled, look up Ralph Ring here on ATS. Mr Ring graciously hung out with Springer and various ATS amigos at the Bay Area UFO Expo 2007. You can go to the Project Camelot website and check out his interview there. He will tell you about his tenure at General Motors and was told in no uncertain terms to tear up his working free energy prototype and get back to what he was supposed to be working on.

Other evidence of free energy systems include the 'aircar' - the car that literally runs off compressed air, and could also be applied to any energy generation situation. This story was on our prime time 6pm news about a year ago and got everybody at work talking about it. Not surprised that we have heard nothing about it since.

Monsanto - watch the documentary Monsanto - Controlling Our Food on Google Video. You can see it for yourself - the Indian cotton farmers walking off their lands and killing themselves because they cannot afford to pay royalties to Monsanto, you'll see the contamination of the Mexican corn, the unscrupulous methods of lobbying the FDA to garner approval.

Dr Boyd Graves discusses his evidence of AIDS created in a laboratory by humans here.

I'm sure you could find other compelling pieces of evidence to support my assertion through a simple Google search, you just have to keep digging. As a member of a conspiracy site, it is your duty to do so as a truth seeker.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Man, what I would give toget copies of my book into the hands of these guys.

I bet none of them have ever stepped outside the scarcity paradigm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join