It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Jesus and all Religions are False

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

That's right, a whole post I responded to that was trying to 'save me' and it was not deleted from the board. I guess this thread is about saving us sinners.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't give a sh$t about whether you get saved or not. I just took the bait and thought I would throw my understanding out there. But hey, it looks like you got sucked into alot of different views of Christianity and may have made that "really stupid" mistake (as the bible would view it). But according to the bible that is between you and God, and if the bible is true will be decided at some point in the future.

I notice that you Pro-Jesusers are avoiding my thread like the plauge. I know why, because it is a 'nice discussion'. And I use 'reputable' sources, like your own Bible and JC sites. That's okay, I understand.

I may have missed the link to your discussion, but I don't know where it is. I guess I will have to figure out how to find it and go see what you have to say. I am only familiar with the bible and not very much about so called "Christian" denominations, that may be why I spot things that all these Catholics, Baptists, and others believe that make them non-Christian.

I have attended a few churches and always left shaking my head asking how the hell did they come to that conclusion.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by USER

Good point User. A "representative republic". They trusted us to elect representatives but not to decide every issue.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What a absolutely misleading title on this thread...it clearly states proof...yet all i see are the ramblings of one persons opinion and some copied texts from god knows where...come on..nice try.

In the beginning someONE had to take the VERY FIRST MEASUREMENT.....try to imagine what that means and re-think your stance on whats real and what isnt.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I want to paint a little picture and see if it opens up some possibilities:

Let us assume that all of us were created and existed as spiritual beings before we came to this earth. We lived with "God" (whomever that is for you) in his spiritual dimension/realm and he told us "OK, right now you all are my creations and I love you so I want you to keep on progressing so that one day you can have the same joy and power of creation that I do. There is a plan of happiness that I followed and I would like you to follow it as well. In order to do that I need you to go through a mortal/physical experience so that I can see what you are truly made of because great power requires great responsibility (I can't have you out blowing up planets, etc).

It will be a test to see if you will be selfish or kind and if you can control yourself with the limited power of creation that I give you (sexual power) on a fallen world in the face of temptation, poverty or wealth. I care a lot about how you get into the world and how you leave it so a big part of the test will be how you use that creative power to bring individuals into the world (thus providing them either a loving and nurturing home or just the opposite) and if you are so selfish that you prematurely end anothers experience (murder).

You will not be allowed to remember your existence from before since this will not be an open book test so all memory will be veiled. Since I know you perfectly, I will place you when and where you will best be able to demonstrate your true self to me. Everyone will have weakness and everyone will succumb somewhat to that weakness. Some more than others. Because of this there will be suffering and pain as some of you choose to be selfish and cruel. I will intervene only minimally as showing myself openly would ruin the test, forcing you to act based on knowledge of me, and not on what is in your heart.

Those who demonstrate sufficient humility, love, patience and self control will be allowed great privilege and power after the experience has ended, all based on degrees. Those who show the least love, etc. will be given the least privilege and power and this will be quite dissapointing to them and will seem as form of punishment. However it is not punishment, it is a protection for themselves and everyone else. I will not force you to participate but if you do not, you will stopped in your progression (damned) as you will not be able to obtain further power and privilege.

All who participate will be subject to evil influences, pain, suffering and even death. However there will also be joy, happiness and pleasure. And those that endure it well will find themselves rewarded with even greater joy and happiness when it is all finished. I invite you to take part in this great experience. It won't be easy but it will be worth it."

With that, those of us who chose to have the experience were then "plugged in" to physical bodies Matrix like. We are now being observed, possibly by what we would call Aliens, to find out exactly who we are.

To me this would explain why "God" does not openly reveal himself and why he doesn't just come down and clean up all our problems for us. It explains the suffering and horrible stuff in the world as necessary to see if we will be charitable or not. For how can we show compassion if there is no one suffering enough to show compassion on? How can we be merciful or develop qualities of love and forgiveness if no one ever hurts us? How can we show we can control our anger and emotion if nothing ever goes wrong? How can we hope to ever have great power if it is proved we would just abuse it?

We are in a test. Let's pass it with flying colors!

-We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a physical experience. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

lol dude! i agree!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jjinternet

Fantastic writing there, I never quite undertood it like that but my instincts tell me you could be right, God will reward his people but I don't know in which way, never undertood that part, but it makes sense what you say along with some other ATS believers, it makes sense once we cross reference what God allows us to see or know individually once the spirit of God gifts each people their own understandings the collective information and experiences makes more sense. Like the bible says God gives each person their different spiritual skills of experience and interpretation.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
see you had to bring up the bible what if what if the bible was...... a lie
what if all religion was a lie
what if the "devil" created religion to lead us away from the right path and we just ate it up humm what then well then i guess your screwed right

i see where jjinternet is coming from and i often think about that possibility and many other like it

i think that there may be a god and he might watch over us and he test us by putting us in diff. situations to see how we do but he has no control of us ie free will which is why people are cruel and murder each other but when we die we enter that spiritual plane but if we die and we were evil we are reborn and put in worse situations to test us better which could explain heaven and hell

but idk but i just hate organized religion i mean im all for spirituality but other then that

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
Could the comparisons of the "myths" surrounding these religious figures, actually, lend more credence to the basis for the religions?

Can we prove that one stole the story from another? Or, is there a basic truth in them all?

Though a timeline might suggest the story was stolen/borrowed, might the original version (probably untraceable), be absolutely accurate? If so, it may have only been perverted beyond recognition.

Believe me, I don't have the answers. Just offered for thought.

I see where your coming from here. Is there enough research in the world to prove ancient history 100% whats distorted and whats not, passed down over thousands of years.Regardless though it seems an all loving god would not have to build a maze with a million paths that all but one lead to Hell.O yea it satans fault "gods creation he cast down on his loved ones" lol

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
I notice that you Pro-Jesusers are avoiding my thread like the plauge. I know why, because it is a 'nice discussion'. And I use 'reputable' sources, like your own Bible and JC sites. That's okay, I understand.

I would care to hear some opions on that 22 point scale though. Since all of the other gods mentioned in here have fit that pattern. Seems to me that the pattern is real, and the gods are just carbon copies of whatever one came first. (Probably was just the sun.)

Dude, your thread is a dozens pages long. What more do you want?

Repeated self-promotion and bumping of your own thread doesn't seem to be working.

The Hero Pattern you posted is indeed interesting, but all it does is tie together a bunch of commonalities.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
jjinternet wonderul post. That is awsome!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

Actually the bible proved it first. The bible tells us there is an antichrist that will come. Here is one clue, Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name, saying, I am the Messiah... This is why the name jesus adds up to 616. The j=yod=10, e=niqqud, s=shin=300, u=vav=6, s=shin=300 for a total of 616. Also 666 is the image of the beast, 6=vav=nail, 60=samech=support, 400=tav=cross, 200=resh=head, this is the crucifix.

www.newhopeforall.info...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Like someone has already said in this thread, the Zeitgeist movie, for me (although i already wasn't religious) killed it off.

People will disagree with it of course, but i think it's right, and totally disproves Christianity.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Riley Family

Actually the bible proved it first. The bible tells us there is an antichrist that will come. Here is one clue, Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name, saying, I am the Messiah... This is why the name jesus adds up to 616. The j=yod=10, e=niqqud, s=shin=300, u=vav=6, s=shin=300 for a total of 616. Also 666 is the image of the beast, 6=vav=nail, 60=samech=support, 400=tav=cross, 200=resh=head, this is the crucifix.

www.newhopeforall.info...

I bought a jesus sticker for 50p, OH WAIT.. 50...plus JESUS (616) = 666.

Oh no!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Great researched artice my foot - the is the rider on the top of the web link...

This excerpt was outrageously stolen from the page linked at the bottom....It is presented in this way to cut through all the academic stuff and grab your attention. Please, refere to the link at the bottom for the full article, references and accuracy

Funily enough the link is forwarded to a pagan witchcraft website.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

I love it when, by using logic and facts, we can get truth.
It's funny that people will believe in a religion with all the mumbo jumbo, walking on water etc, but be very opposed to accepting that UFO's are real.

s/f

I second that! Very well said. It is almost laughable, but amazing, nonetheless. If one can believe in the miracles that almost seem unbelieveable to us today, they are quick to judge, and do all they can to protest against UFO's and the possibility of other beings in the vast universe that is endless.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If you notice, most religions are built around a central figure that is poor. THey are all stories made up by the rich and powerful to give the poor hope that they can be great. IMHO

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
As a christian the first book I read that gave me a glimpse of the other other side of the coin was, "The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You To Read" By Tim C. Leedom. It covers many of the previous Messiahs and the failures of modern Christianity. It connect the dot between other races stories and gods. It's an awesome book.

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Originally posted by Tentickles
Wasnt this covered in the Zeitgeist movies?

I did see the movie which then led me to question the information presented there.

I thought that this can't be true, but the more I researched the deeper the rabit hole went. I have stacks of info on all the figures above.

For me Zeitgeist was the first domino in what is becoming a life long passion to wake people up and show them the machinery behind society.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hi Warrenb,

walking on water etc, but be very opposed to accepting that UFO's are real.

Walking on water and ET craft showing up and revealing themselves, a piece of cake says the Teachers/Creators/Designers.

Jesus of Nazareth, who is he? Did he really exist?

It all comes down to the message, what did Jesus of Nazareth teach?

Was the message good?

Was it full of truth and light?

Was it the right thing to do?

You decide, because ultimately you always will.

Are you made of GOODNESS & LIGHT or DARKNESS, HATE & EVIL?

You will know the TRUTH upon leaving this world, those full of hate/darkness/evil will regret they ever lived.

The truth can hurt literally and it will in the afterlife hurt those who did not live good lives literally.

Justice falls upon all, a consequence to their actions, there is no escaping.

If you live a good life, you move up to a better place/existence guaranteed.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Poeple who state "proof" and are unable to come up with that proof should not post.

"Proof" that Jesus does not exist.

"Proof" that UFOs do not exist.

All rubbish. No-one can prove anything either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join