It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Jesus and all Religions are False

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Op has been OWNED

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by willyt

At least Baal was a statue and not a figment of someones imagination like Jesus is. Just ask him to show him self after all it say's in the bible if you ask he will show you that he was res erected. let me know what happens please and don't give me that he don't have to prove anything to us.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
man im done w/ you stud.but far as i can see your runnin around like some
decapitated chicken doin all kinds of paper flicken and mouse clicken
all to disprove the only thing on this earth that makes any sense.
just never forget what i told you to always remember, you know the tongue
and knee thing.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Buddyweiser

Inflamatory comments aside. You have no proof for your assertions so kindly stop treating them as fact.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amenti
Op has been OWNED

LOL! Blavatsky an admitted Satanist? LOL... This is hilarious...

What they author fails to realize is that the Lord of the World emerges through a world body in much the same way that the messiah emerges within our consciousness.

It's not an objective Lord....

And what's the problem with the Ascended Masters or Great White Brotherhood? Are ye not a member?

BTW Hiphop has a place at the table of the UN as an NGO as well. Where is the scary conspiracy there?

If this could git rid of what is attempting to pass as Christianity today then I'm all for it.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
That's a nice story, but the next time someone has proof that all religions are false could they at least check their facts against an actual source like Wikipedia or even snopes. Please just Google around to see if anyone has already debunked your stuff first.

en.wikipedia.org...
Just from one source I get.

(Virgin Birth)
Krishna was the 8th son of Devaki. That's 8. Wow, that's some virgin you got there.

(His father was a carpenter)
Couldn't find any source that claimed his father was a carpenter. I guess maybe if people like the "princess" Devaki was into dating carpenters? Is there any independent source that proves this? I could find none.

(His birth was attended by angels, wise men and shepherds, and he was presented with gold, frankincense and myrrh.)
I haven't found anything like that. I heard he was born in prison where was snuck out to another town so he couldn't be murdered. So far no mention of angels, wise men, shepherds, gold, frankincense, and myrrh. There is mention of someone trying to kill him though. I guess you could call that receptive. Do you have any source for this?

(He was persecuted by a tyrant who ordered the slaughter of thousands of infants.)
That tyrant was was related to Devaki and was told the 8th son would kill him. Hence the reason he was trying to kill Devaki's children.

(He was of royal descent.)
So are lots of people.

(He was baptized in the River Ganges.)
3200 some odd years before Christ? Really? did people even practice Baptism? Honestly I don't know, but I was baptized once. Does that mean I'm not a real boy? Sorry, couldn't find any source that said he was Baptized either. I did find one that said he took a bath in the river? Is that what you mean?

(He worked miracles and wonders.)
According to the story he did work miracles.

(He raised the dead and healed lepers, the deaf and the blind.)
As far as I know, these were not the miracles that he performed.

(Krishna used parables to teach the people about charity and love.)
It's almost like people that use parables are on to something. It's almost like they do because it's effective or something? Could you tell me what some of his parables were please? I'd be interested.

("He lived poor and he loved the poor.")
lol wut?

You know what really ticks me off about this post? There are similarities between different religious and people like Krishna and Jesus and if you research it for yourself you'll find the truth is much more entertaining.

Seriously, don't let some moron force feed you crap. Research it yourself. The similarities are there. These just aren't it.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by tinfoilman]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Dear Community,

I am very interested and focused on such details as this original poster is, however I wish to convey the realism of this subject.

First, I would like to discuss the fact that the impact of this article is not a commonly seen one. I am very happy that you have left this as an open-minded conclusion, and one who reads the article that you reference should have an open mind as well, rather than observing one's learned values or belief(s) system.

Over time, things become spread out and lost in a massive pile of information and, of course, people. Due to this, information is easily distorted, lost or destroyed intentionally. (Generally for reasons of power, greed, etc.)

Now, I would like to also add that if 100 people were Christian in TODAY'S society, then there would be 100 different Jesus avatars. As the Bible states, 'there is only one Jesus Christ'. Many will not take that into account and it seems so blind... Going through life and defining truth is something everyone does and, therefore, every human will define his own 'Jesus' while only one may/may not be the correct one. (Given that any Jesus were correct to begin with) Humans seems to define truth based on two variables, x & y.

[X = What do you think is right and;
[Y = What does the government/ruling power say is right? (& what is legal?)
[D = Disbelief, or what you don't believe to be correct.
[R = Result or Ending Belief.
[X != -Y
[X < 2, X >= 0 (Not a dominant element, specific to this post of course)
[R = X
[X = [([Y - D]) - D^2]

Given the above, "System of Truth", one can further define that he or she must have the options to choose from before deciding, if his ethics/values are in 'order', however you see that fit. Now that this is settled, this system of equations has limits. What are these limits? You, and what you believe you're allowed to do/believe/see/hear/etc, etc, etc.

What is this proving? Well, I am simply saying that being atheist in the world today requires literally 100% of one's self and, in addition, 100% of the religions available to him or her. I am not saying that you should and/or should not believe in anything in particular, however there are never any valid arguments nor proof that one thing may/may not exist because we only know what the 'systems of truth' allow us to know. (If those variables are anything of truth at the least)

The CONCEPT of Jesus has liquidated humanity and has backed our civil laws to this day. This is not a question of what Jesus' attribute's are, nor is it a question of where Jesus is or who he is, because it's Jesus Christ himself that you need to focus on. We only know what we are told and what we believe is right, but nobody knows everything and therefore it is humanly impossible to leverage an equation for results of 100% truth. We simply cannot do it.

-The End-

-Mossian

P.S. For more advanced topics that bring some big debate in "Idol Worship", please forward to research based on (Idolatry AND Christianity).

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This was perfectly covered in this thread : The Largest Conspiracy of All Times
HORUS the Egyptian God was the original role model for Jesus when they put the Bible together, as a power tool to control the masses.

Link

Comparison chart 1

Comparison chart 2

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Kukulcangod]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
As Ive stated in other threads. All religions are man-made. So that TPTB can keep the sheeple in line. It is how it has always been done. They keep everyone divided, my god, your god, her goddess, all the same and foolish. You need to wake up and take the red pill, have your eyes opened. till that happens, you'll simply be sheep to the slaughter or on the menu for the lizards. As snacks.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm disappointed by what I've read on this topic. I was told that Jesus was fake and the only "proof" that has been presented are books and charts that were all written by men who are all dead. I wonder if what they wrote about and taught others about the invalidity of Jesus and the Bible is what they have found to be true after entering eternity. What if they were wrong. I suppose that many of us won't find out if what the Bible says about heaven and hell is really true or not until after we die. But then it will be too late, won't it? That seems like an awful big gamble to me. Am I willing to take the gamble and say that Jesus is fake because I read it in a book somewhere? Or from teachers and philosophers who have themselves passed into eternity? I've been faced with death more than once while in the air so death is something I've thought alot about. I thought that I would learn some valuable information when I saw this topic heading but so far I haven't learned anything new. It sounds like many of you have already made your decisions for eternity. Eternity is a big deal to me and it's not something that can be gambled on. Eternity is forever. So what theory or hypothesis should I go with here and what can anybody present to me to prove that all of the past teachers and philosophers and writers who have written that Jesus was fake were right. There have been so many.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think people have for got the soul word for christians... "Faith".... Our believing has nothing to do with "seeing" or "proving"... Nor because it's what the world "told" us to do.... What is the word that was used? Brainwashed? That would be an interpretation of the envirement we were brought up in... I found God on my own and don't believe I was "brainwashed"... In reguards to your thread, it must have been hard work... but it also state that the deciever will temp you, hypnotize you, and drive you away from God. So how don't I know that all that information is only meant to confuse me and question my "faith"...? I believe it is... And just a quick question, what is so bad about believing in God anyway? You live your whole life with hope and happiness believing and living a more fruitfull life..... And when we die "IF" he didn't exist, we lost NOTHING and gained and happier life.

Sorry, not trying to preach on here... lol... just stating my thoughts, with all due respect to all on ATS...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Although I think Planet X or Nibiru is just another fabrication of our endless search to explain things before it is proven. I still agree that our ancestors most definately did think that beings coming down from the sky where Gods.

In fact in the early 20th century when the "white man" visited isolated tribes they too thought that we were Gods coming down in our metal flying craft. And when we left they carved our Aircraft out of wood hoping that we (the Gods) would come back to visit and also made shrines.

The problem is our species is so gullable we believe everything a higher power tells us. So its not really suprising that reliegion is the main basis for belief all over the world.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
after reading through much of this thread, I see some angry people who think that it is their mission in life to make others change their minds. Is it that you don't want to be alone in your decision to not believe in any God? Do you feel like you are somhow liberating the blind followers from a lifetime of misery living a lie?
The big picture is everyone here, everyone, needs to find their own truth. The original idea of this thread seems quite plausable. To me it only solidifies the idea that Jesus was a real person and realy did live on this earth. I choose to believe he was the son of God, and you may not. But I have come to my decision after much reaserch and thought. My truth. It's ok to believe whatever you want. That is why God gave you a brain so you could think for yourself.

But being angry and trying to blame God for anything he didn't do in one breath, and then claiming he does not exist in the next? That borders on insane. two choices, pick one. And for me the collest thing about my God is that even if you don't believe in him, he still loves you.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Is it that you don't want to be alone in your decision to not believe in any God? Do you feel like you are somhow liberating the blind followers from a lifetime of misery living a lie?

Nice line here... nicely put...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
And for me the collest thing about my God is that even if you don't believe in him, he still loves you.

AHH but LOVE means eternal torture in hell, for sinning and not believing. Your sick.
How is that love?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

oh, you silly person, if you believe in all that, then you belive in God. You can't have good without evil, and if there is no evil, then good is irrelevant.
If you think you have been a bad boy and are going to spend eternity in hell having your flesh torn off by firey demons, then maybe you should be a nicer person.

That version of hell was created by the church to make people like you behave. The sad thing, is that you and I may be in hell right now and not even know it. Waiting for another turn on "the soul is right!" Come on down!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

what's the problem with the Ascended Masters or Great White Brotherhood?

Do you even know who they are? They are false. They're a part of the Galactic Federation of Light New Age stuff.

www.share-international.org...

This site is not lying this guy really exists. That "star" really does do all the things they claim. Later on don't say I didn't warn you first.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mike73173

Christ's b-day of December 25th is a farce, which also happens to be a pagan holiday. No collaboration of scholarly sources that demonstrates his existence. No actual writings that came from Christ.

Jesus was born on September 11 in 3 BC on Rosh Hashanah at the beginning of the month on the Jewish calendar.

Is there scriptural support for Yeshua (Jesus) being born on the 1st of Tishri? Yes, in 1 Corinthians 15:45 it says in talking about Yeshua, "The first man, Adam, became a living soul. The last Adam became a life-giving spirit." In 1 Corinthians 15:22, it states, "For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ (the Messiah) all shall be made alive." Yeshua is the second Adam, and the rabbi's have long taught that Adam's birthdate was on 1 Tishri. So it is no coincidence that the second Adam has the same exact birth date.

Jesus couldn't have had written a response to this if He was not alive.

Letter of the King of Edessa to Jesus:

1:1 Abgarus, king of Edessa, to Jesus the good Saviour, who appears at Jerusalem, greeting. 1:2 I have been informed concerning you and your cures, which are performed without the use of medicines and herbs. 1:3 For it is reported, that you cause the blind to see, the lame to walk; do both cleanse lepers, and cast out unclean spirits and devils, and restore them to health who have been long diseased; and raisest up the dead; 1:4 All which when I heard, I was persuaded of one of these two, viz: either that you are God himself descended from heaven, who do these things, or the son of God. 1:5 On this account therefore I have wrote to you, earnestly to desire you would take the trouble of a journey hither, and cure a disease which I am under. 1:6 For I hear the Jews ridicule you, and intend you mischief. 1:7 My city is indeed small, but neat, and large enough for us both.

Jesus's Reply to the Letter:

[The answer of Jesus by Ananias the footman to Abgarus the king, declining to visit Edessa.] 2:1 Abgarus, you are happy, forasmuch as you have believed on me, whom ye have not seen. 2:2 For it is written concerning me, that those who have seen me should not believe on me, that they who have not seen might believe and live. 2:3 As to that part of your letter, which relates to my giving you a visit, I must inform you, that I must fulfil all the ends of my mission in this country, and after that be received up again to him who sent me. 2:4 But after my ascension I will send one of my disciples, who will cure your disease, and give life to you, and all that are with you.

[COMMENT: According to Church tradition, the second letter was accompanied by a towel which the Lord had held to His face and imprinted miraculously with an image of His countenance. This "icon made without hands" WAS WIDELY COPIED in the East and is familiar to all Byzantine Orthodox. Two other relics are said to bear similar miraculous images of the Saviour: the veil which Veronica handed Him on the way to Golgotha, and possibly also the Lord's Burial-Shroud.]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
snip

I describe all religions as an, ever expanding, inverted pyramid. At the lower point, or begining, is the truth. A time progresses, the widening increases. So that we are only creating greater distance from ourselves and the truth. Sorry if that visual is confusing. It is easier for me to demonstrate than to explain.

/snip
[edit on 24-5-2009 by WTFover]

Makes perfect sense to me. Whether these creation stories steal from each other or not, one of them is the original source. The source could be the ultimate fiction blockbuster or it could be the true retelling of genuine events.. Since both were recorded only in memory and retold verbally (aint no internet let alone writing for the common folk back then) then its not surprising that it would have changed, along with cultures and languages as time went on.

Though I would disagree with the thread's "all" title quite strongly.. If anything, such research indicates that religious teachings of events may be inaccurate.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think that all the religions are telling the same stories. Back in the day, 99.9% of the population was uneducated and didn't have the ability to comprehend the stars and the movements and relationships they had with each other. So the scholars tried to convey the message in a way that the common man of the time would understand.
This lead to them personifying the sun and stars and writing stories about their journey through the cosmos.

So, they used the lie of the stories to tell the truth of the science.

Now, give that a few thousand years and countless revisions and eventually the lie becomes the truth and the truth becomes the lie.

Just my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join