It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How traditional ways of raising children are the Illuminati's biggest power source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

How traditional ways of raising children are the Illuminati's biggest power source

warofillusion s.wordpress.com

Those who are aware of the activities and final agenda of the group of entities that operate the secretive pyramid structure of control over planet Earth often ask what can be done to stop it. The truth is, the solution is simpler than most people would allow themselves to believe. It is not what needs to be done to take down the pyramid, it is the blocks (humanity) that need to each nonviolently take the action step of ceasing to be a collective pyramid in the first place.

Here is the chief reason why this Illuminati group is still in power, and will absolutely continue to be if this persi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
There have to be massive changes in society. When this all ends, the world will look very different from the way it was. For the power structure to crumble, it means humanity has to stand together, and that means that many of the systems we've come to know and love will have to change or fall as well.

warofillusion s.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Its a good article although nothing really new. Its the pyramid structure of society that makes the world work the way it does because society is made up of us. Change the structure, you change us and you change the world.

Not going to happen in a million years though.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well, I wouldn't call a blog a news article.
Some good points there though.
Creepy factor to me was that my personal info showed up on the comments...
AccessDenied
email
abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join