It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysteries of the Great Pyramid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Hello Hans,

SC: Whilst orthodox folks might cry, "Foul!", there seems little doubt that the pyramids at Giza were designed using Orion's belt and show us precessional knowledge - knowledge that orthodoxy will not attribute to the AE.

Hans: Please list the math and astronomy experts who agree with your idea Scott?

SC: You are being completely absurd, Hans. The math and astronomy demonstrated in the presentations is self-evident for anyone to see. You don't need a math expert to know how to place a straight line through two points, or a 90* line or a 45* line, do you? This is the true beauty of this proof - it's geometry is so elegantly simple. No math professors required.

If, however, you are suggesting that the math/astronomy demonstrated in the presentations is somehow flawed, then please demonstrate such.

Hans: Just for fun explain why the pyramids cannot be dated back even farther using your precession claim - why do you pick only that one possible alignment for a more current date instead of a much more ancient one?

SC: You raise a very interesting issue here. Since precession is a cycle of 25,920 years duration (or thereabouts) this means that the (Gizamid) alignment of c.10,500BCE with the Orion Belt stars would have presented itself also in the year 36,460BCE. Intriguingly this places a potential Giza-Orion alignment right at the time when the AE Building Texts/Turin Papyrus tells us the AE civilisation began i.e. c.36,000BCE. If this remote epoch marked the foundation time of the AE (prehistoric) civilisation then I would think this would have been much too soon for them to have understood precession/astronomy. It seems, however, that by the time of the next minimum culmination of the belt stars (i.e. c.10,500BCE) the forebears of the AE had indeed acquired sufficient knowledge of precession.

Also, I think the cataclysmic events at the end of the last Ice Age c.10,500BCE perhaps represented a significant and motivating event - the destructive flooding of their ancestral homeland as testified in the Edfu Building Texts - an event that Plato (via Solon) may have 'plagiarised' as the basis for his Atlantis philosophical allegory. It is interesting that Plato offers a date of around c.9,500BCE for this destructive event which is very close to the date within the Giza Precession Wheel (astronomical clock) of c.9,834BCE.

Interesting point - thanks for raising it.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Scott Creighton]

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Interesting and facinating stuff Scott!!
so you are telling me that the AE civilization started 36k BC?
I didnt know that, and isnt it so that so called experts of the subject AKA "egyptologists" think (or rather state) AE civil began round about 3150BC?
Thats what i read up on them... it seems strange that they are roughly 32 000 years out!
besides...scientists are wrong all the time about dating back historic civilizations, and i think egyptoligists are no different!
this is semi of topic, but like how achioliogists now find out that ancient americans were on the american continent between 8000 - 12000 earlier than they 1st thought. i still feel there is much more to these 'Ta Khut’ as the AE called the pyramids. by the way...exept for the way the 144000 marble block shone during the day...why would the AE call the pyramids 'The Light'. i have a theory, that might be far fetched, but what if the puramids were some sort of energy source as light is pure energy.
i dunno...the maths around the Gizamids are just toooooooo perfect to be just a danm tomb...that is the biggest crap i ever heard.
there gotta be more to it that what meets the eye...
as always...i might be wrong, but i just got this feeling that we havent even scratched the surface of what the meaning is of these monuments

Ps....did you read that link i gave in my 1st post Scott?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
have a look at this

the article is about 2 years but it makes for interesting reading.
damn...thats old...but again...just another possibility, they say that the limestone could have protected the pyramid from decay.

IF the sphinx is possibly dated to 10,000 B.C. ... how old could a covered polished pyramid be?
Obviously it would have been designed with sloping sides to assist in defying the aging process, due to the elements.
Like WATER, FIRE, and AIR...
Who knows...maybe the AE had nothing todo with the great 3 gizamids. and only claimed it for themselves (as so many kings would do)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I have read that the great Pyramid is a machine. If you Check ouut pyramid pump on the net you can find a site about the first guy to purpose this idea ,Edward Kunkle. I don't think he took the idea far enough... Once the chambers have been explained from a plumbing standpoint its abvious that the Pyramid pumps water but I think it does more then that too.

If anyone knows anything about pyzo electricity they might wanna give the Great Pyramid a second look after they understand how it pumps water.

Those dixon relics were neat too.. Lends credit to my idea of the Pyramid being even more than just a gigantic water pump....

Interesting, i've read most of Hawass material and watched the videos with him, very much is still not excavated and many things remains unexplained.

I think the correct term is piezoelectricity and it makes sense, pretty advanced for something that was built 6000 year ago, where did they get the ideas and or knowledge from.

Piezoelectricity is the ability of some materials (notably crystals and certain ceramics, including bone) to generate an electric potential[1] in response to applied mechanical stress. This may take the form of a separation of electric charge across the crystal lattice. If the material is not short-circuited, the applied charge induces a voltage across the material. The word is derived from the Greek piezo or piezein, which means to squeeze or press.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

edit: age of pyramids are still being debated but latest indicate 3200BC. ZAHI HAWASS, Director General of Giza.

No single artifact, no single inscription, or pottery, or anything has been found until now, in any place to predate the Egyptian civilization more than 5,000 years ago.

Source: www.pbs.org...

[edit on 2009/6/4 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

Hello Gerhard,

GS: so you are telling me that the AE civilization started 36k BC?

SC: I am merely reporting what the so-called Turin Papyrus and the AE Building Texts at the Temple of Horus at Edfu tell us.

GS: I didnt know that, and isnt it so that so called experts of the subject AKA "egyptologists" think (or rather state) AE civil began round about 3150BC? Thats what i read up on them... it seems strange that they are roughly 32 000 years out!

SC:No - they just pretty much ignore the Edfu 'Building Texts' and the 'King Lists' beyond King Nemes in the Turin Papyrus. The remaining fragments of the famous Turin Papyrus tells us how AE was once governed by the 'Gods' followed by the Demigods, then the Shemsu Hor (Followers of Horus also called the 7 Sages) and then finally the mortal Kings (i.e. the Dynastic Period of the Pharaohs). The various registers added together gives a total reign of just over 36,000 years.

What you have to remember is that Egyptologists merely commence the study of Ancient Egypt from the time of King Menes (sometimes known as Narmer or the "Scorpion King"). Nemes supposedly united the Two Lands (Upper and Lower Egypt) and founded the Dyanstic Period of the Pharaohs. The evidence to support this claim for Nemes, however, is very tenuous. It seems more likely that the AE concept of duality compelled them to unite the two lands of sky (Upper) and ground (Lower) - i.e. the terrestrial land with the stellar land (of Osiris).

The vast majority of Egyptologists do not extend their study of AE beyond King Nemes (who in Rollins' Ancient History, 1st Edition, is reputed to have been the grandson of Noah). It's a fairly arbitrary point to commence the study of AE from the semi-legendary figure of King Nemes but it is certain - beyond any shadow of a doubt - that the AE civilisation extends far beyond the time of Nemes.

GS: Ps....did you read that link i gave in my 1st post Scott?

SC: Off to look at it now.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
excellent thread here seriously

i agree that Egyptian civilization is far older than most assume

and also i must point out, that so called "Egyptologists", are perhaps one of the most misguided and untrustworthy "PhDs" you will ever come across

for such educated people, they know nearly nothing
yet assume everything based on flimsy evidence

and they sure love hiding things too...

by all means guys/gals, continue to the discussion i am enjoying all of your open minded thinking

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
All except one of the shafts are not straight, but turns at angles about 45 degrees. Now how can you see anything through those? No there must have been another purpose for the shafts, and freshwater supply for the workers inside is sill my best idea. With a sream of cold and fresh running water flowing like a stream through the building and out will also put the air in motion so the ones inside won't suffocate. Similar systems of "air condition" hass been used all over the world since aniquity and probably even prior to that.

But one thing is certain, the shafts were not meant for stargazers, eventhough the length and dimentions of the shafts could possibly allow a stargazer to see the stars in broad daylight, or durig the day, because of how the rays of the sun are polarised. The same effect can be seen in deep wells....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Hello NMC,

NMC: All except one of the shafts are not straight, but turns at angles about 45 degrees. Now how can you see anything through those?

SC: The inclination of the shafts 'DESIGNED' the Great Pyramid. Where did those inclinations come from? The stars. Here:

www.scottcreighton.co.uk...

You can read the full article on this here:

Part 1: www.grahamhancock.com...

Part 2: www.grahamhancock.com...

NMC: But one thing is certain, the shafts were not meant for stargazers,

SC: Agreed.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton

GS: Ps....did you read that link i gave in my 1st post Scott?

SC: Off to look at it now.

here is that link again for anyone whom is intereset.just some more info on the maths and suggested reasons for the Pyramids
Im sure its stuff you already know and have seen many a time in other references and books, but this just makes me wonder...and it makes one look from another perspective at the purpose of the pyramids, and sphinx...
why are these monuments here... i would love to know...wouldn’t we all?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The obvious relations between pi and the royal cubit found in the Great Pyramid, may indicate that instead of using measuring rods, they may have used measuring drums, where the diameter of the drum would be one royal cubit (RC). Then one revolusion equals exactly pi*RC. And seven complete revolutions would equal approximately 22 RCs. And this would then be quantified or replicated throughout the construction. The base of the consruction equals ca 440 RCs. Divide this with half the height, and you have the approximate pi.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Hello NMC,

NMC: The obvious relations between pi and the royal cubit found in the Great Pyramid, may indicate that instead of using measuring rods, they may have used measuring drums,

SC: There are many examples of cubit rods or 'rulers' in museums across the world.

An example: www.touregypt.net...

The Egyptian cubit measure was possibly defined using the gravity and rotation of the Earth. You can read this here:

The Gravity Cubit
www.grahamhancock.com...

The base length of the Great Pyramid was perhaps - according to the Inventory Stele - built by Khufu to "the length of the Sphinx". The Sphinx is 140 AE cubits in length x Pi (22/7) = 440 AE cubits which is, of course, the length of the Great pyramid at Giza.

The Inventory Stele does not state the Great Pyramid by name - only that Khufu built a structure at Giza "to the length of the Sphinx". This, of course, implies that the Sphinx pre-dated its attributed builder, the Pharaoh Khafre, Khufu's son. And there appears to be a growing consensus that the Sphinx predated the Giza pyramid building age entirely. By how much remains an open question.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Scott Creighton]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

The Inventory Stele does not state the Great Pyramid by name - only that Khufu built a structure at Giza "to the length of the Sphinx". This, of course, implies that the Sphinx pre-dated its attributed builder, the Pharaoh Khafre, Khufu's son. And there appears to be a growing consensus that the Sphinx predated the Giza pyramid building age entirely. By how much remains an open question.

Interesting read, your article on the "Gravity cubit". The mystical geometric relationship between the human body or the classical anatomical measures, and the dimentions of Earth - and heaven as seen from Earth, together with general symetry, is well known today, and was probably more than known back in Antiquity.

Using the two classic cubits (ells) used in just about all ancient civilisations with no or marginal differencies, the regular ell and the royal ell or "ell of the gods" we can draw a perfect square where the sides equal one ell, while the diagonal equals one royal ell. And there's more. It hides pi and phi within itself, and it even hides the meter within it's mysteries, in that if you make a classic geocentric zodiac, with each of the 36 decans equalling one Babylonian ell, the diameter equals six meters. And the meter, like the classc ell, reflects astronomical measures like lightspeed and the size of Earth etc. The dimentions of man reflects the astronomical measures and constants, the dimentions of Earth etc. This is one of the strongest evidence used to suggest creation contra evolution. Man is like heaven and earth in one body.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
In Gordon Michael scallion's book "Notes On The Cosmos" 1 chapter is about the pyramids. He says the "air" shafts are relief valves in case of an explosion. He says one function used hydrogen gas. I think we can all agree the pyramids were designed for a variety of reasons. As previously said to let future generations know of the majesty and glory of past cultures. The Hall of records is not under the paw of the sphinx. Casey said the Entrance to the connecting chambers is near the right paw.
And it will be blocked until the right time. That time will be when the Illuminati is defeated, the same for the release of the Ark Of The Covenant.
I believe Hawass has blocked that entrance with that square thing that is on the right side of the sphinx. The Hall is about 100-200 yrds. in front of the sphinx.
I think the pyramids show sea water and sea life came up to 2/3 the height of the Great Pyramid, which is good evidence of the Great Flood. According to Sheldan Nidle the Great Flood happened about 8000BC. So I have no problem with the 10,500BC date given by Casey.
The chambers in the Great Pyramid were used for initiations A student would be left in the sarcophagus alone over night to learn how to Soul Travel then return. I remember Art Bell, former host of coast to coast am said he laid in the sarcophagus, and six months later had a spontaneous out of body experience.
I wonder how much more is in Egypt under the sands.

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

www.akasha.de...

www.larryhunter.com...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm going to blow your mind!

The shafts of the pyraminds were for the tripods that held their gravitational equipment.

Watch this video on Coral Castle:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I recently saw a show on Discovery (staring Hawass - suprprise, suprise), but he did state that he was sure there were more chambers inside the Khufu's Pyramid and he was sure they would be found in his lifetime. Interesting!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

Are you saying this Michael dude thinks the Great Pyramid once contained some kind of fusion reactor?
OMG I once thought of that too, for I saw the remnants of an exploded star in a strange vision, the classical hour glass shape, something I had never seen before as far as I could remember, after I had been reading this old book on holy geometry and the pyramids.
I never realised it could be a result of the pyramids once contained a reactor of some kind. Perhaps the vision explained that an unstable reaction could trigger an explosion similar to what happens when a star bursts, only in a smaller scale of course something fiscious I'd suggest.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Also, I think the cataclysmic events at the end of the last Ice Age c.10,500 BCE

Which cataclysms are these? The geologic record does show the formation of the Scablands by the breaking of an ice dam, but that impact was local only to the northwestern United States and *NOBODY* in the area survived that one.

The rise in sea levels was fairly gradual and not on a cataclysmic scale. The large mammals died off rather gradually (mammoths survived in some places up until 500 AD or thereabouts. Yes, AD. Wrangel Island.)

...the destructive flooding of their ancestral homeland as testified in the Edfu Building Texts - an event that Plato (via Solon) may have 'plagiarised' as the basis for his Atlantis philosophical allegory.

These texts? en.wikipedia.org...

Do you have a source for the "flooding of the ancestral homeland" that is testified in these texts? Or are you reinterpreting known translations?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
In Gordon Michael scallion's book "Notes On The Cosmos" 1 chapter is about the pyramids. He says the "air" shafts are relief valves in case of an explosion.

There's several problems with his idea:
* the shafts aren't big enough to vent an area or act as relief valves.
* they aren't in straight lines.
* limestone can't contain hydrogen gas, and the plaster certainly couldn't have absorbed the shock of any explosion.

I think the pyramids show sea water and sea life came up to 2/3 the height of the Great Pyramid, which is good evidence of the Great Flood. According to Sheldan Nidle the Great Flood happened about 8000BC.

The problem with this is that many sites (towns, villages) have been occupied for quite a long time and none of them show evidence of everyone having been killed in a huge flood.

The chambers in the Great Pyramid were used for initiations

It's a tiny chamber, relatively speaking. If you get a number of people in there, the carbon dioxide level rises very quickly (since carbon dioxide is heavier than air) and it gets stuffy and people get dizzy (or so it's been reported in the 1800's, before it was ventilated by modern techniques.)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
I think the pyramids show sea water and sea life came up to 2/3 the height of the Great Pyramid, which is good evidence of the Great Flood. According to Sheldan Nidle the Great Flood happened about 8000BC. So I have no problem with the 10,500BC date given by Casey.

I have been doing a bunch of thinking about the flood and you may expect a thread about it in the near future. According to the Flood story in the bible, the water covered "the mountains". These "mountains" may be the pyramids at Giza. Accorsing to the bible and other scriptures with historical referances and chronologies, together with the Hebrew calendar which says Adam was born 5770 years ago, the Flood of Noah happened nearly 5000 years ago. And the ship stranded in the Araraat mountains. There is actually a great fossil of a ship like thing in that range and if Im not mistaken it's located at about or just below 3000 meters or yards. The area was examined with EP radar and they found iron nails with equal distance between, and the proportions equal the biblical measures. After these scientists released this research, the Turkian army entered the area and stops anyone from entering the area. This discovery was made decades ago, and as far as I know the army is still there. However these pyramids were made quite a while ago, just about the time when the Great Pyramid was built according to the above and mss from that time. They were made waterproof, but at some time most of the 144,000 blocks of white marble, sealed together by some kind of "glue". Since they were also built at the same time as Adam, Eve and Able died, my suggestion would be that these three were the three three edged seal God put on the graves of these three arks or arcons.

edited [-quotes] and deleted the last quote.
adding: [third edit] And not long ago geologically speaking the water level was actually about as high as 2/3rds of the GP...

[Second edit] BTW, I don't wanna make a new thread on this actually, but the beast that will kill my two witnesses is not "THE Beast", but the petty false prophet. The pit is a hole on lade and earth, not a depth in the sea.... Prolly gonna make a new one when these guys have returned home... See you later gotta work. There's a war going on you know.....

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I was wrong about the hydrogen gas. He said gases but not Hydrogen. I didn't say anything about a reactor.
Byrd, Which towns and villages are you talking about at 8000BC?
I heard a guy on coast to coast am say that all the evidence of glaciers movement can also be explained by huge floods. Nidle who is a contactee who supposedly gets his info. from the Galactic Federation and the Sirrians. He says there have been numerous floods, one 25,000 yrs. ago when Atlantis destroyed Lemuria, the next was when Atlantis went down about 11,500 ago, then the Great Flood at 8000BC. He says it was caused when the firmaments were destroyed. The firmaments were 2 ice bubbles around the entire planet. He didn't explain fully how they were kept up there. Some kind of temples with massive crystals all around the world. Check out his book " Your First Contact" It is the best of it's kind I've ever read.
Drunvalo Melchizedek and Edgar Casey said the chambers were used for initiations. They didn't mention group initiations. Even Napoleon, Pythagoras and Jesus were all supposed to be initiated in there. Napoleon spent a night alone in the Kings chamber and the next day was shaken up badly but never told what happened. On his deathbed he almost told but said "what's the point no one would never believe me".
Some other wild things I've heard is the body of Osiris was found in one of the giant chambers under the G.P. around 1997. It said he looked like he was sleeping. Egypt is one incredible country.

www.gizapyramid.com...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Sargoth]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join