It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO w/probe-closeup HD video May 22, 2009 Western PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Came across this High def video shot from Western Pa. Thought I'd post for peanut gallery commentary.

www.youtube.com...

Video alledgedly shows some type of probe.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
definitely a saucer craft, and just because it looks that way, it doesn't have to be alien. It could be human. We humans do have the ability to create flying discs as well. believe it or not, im walkin on air..believe it or not..dah dah dah dah dah dah

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I believe it to be a plane or a helicopter.
The reason there is no sound is because its so far away.
I am not a skeptic but that definitely has navigation lights.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Look's like a plane to me.

*Red lamps that are either constantly illuminated or turn on and off slowly in a cycle of a few seconds. (Yep)

*White xenon discharge flashers. (Yep)

*Obstruction lights that are constantly illuminated. (Yep)

*Red Beacons/Red strobes. (Yep)

*High Intensity White (Strobe) Lights (Yep)

*Medium Intensity White (Strobe) Lights (Yep)

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I noticed the flashing red light. So it makes me think it is one of ours. But it is difinitly a advanced craft. We need to stay on our toes boys and girls its gonna be an intresting summer.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I noticed the flashing red light. So it makes me think it is one of ours. But it is difinitly a advanced craft. We need to stay on our toes boys and girls its gonna be an intresting summer.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It looks really weird, have not seen anything like it in any video before. The closest civilian airport i could find was a small arnold palmer regional airport. I dont know of any LARGE airforce bases close to Westmoreland County, PA, as my first thought was jetfighters on a nightly training mission and the blue bursts you see are the afterburners (she said no sound?).

Google map of area: link

Air reserve installations in PA:
*Willow Grove Naval Air Station Joint Air Reserve Base
*Pittsburgh Joint Air Reserve Station
*Bollen Air-to-Ground Weapons Range, Fort Indiantown Gap
*Fort Indiantown Gap Air National Guard Station, Fort Indiantown Gap
*Harrisburg International Airport, Harrisburg
*John P. Murtha Cambria County Airport, Johnstown
*State College Air National Guard Station, State College
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Would love to know what it is :-)

[edit on 2009/5/24 by reugen]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Good catch, and only a couple hours old on YT. My two peanuts? No idea what it is. No reference frame. Could be anything. For some reason, I think it's genuine footage of something rather than a hoax. I looked at the Mufon for her images. One was too big for the site and the others are unavailable. Not very useful, eh?

I'm gonna run a flag up and see if the ATS aircraft experts can identify it. Police helicopter? Given the reference points it could be next door's bedside lamp
Hopefully someone can explain the video...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

At first I though, what the hell is this crap; then the part with the probe did it for me. Great find.
I see a lot of distant aircraft traffic from my home, especially at night. A week ago at approx 9:30pm I watched what I though was a plane ( the usual flashing becon), in the distance.
Suddenly this "plane" tripled in size and then disappeared. so in other words its becon stopped flashing, the light grew large then disappeared.
In amazement, I kept thinking I had dudded myself to think I'd witnessed a UFO, I found myself trying to rationalize, as a sceptic would.
thanks for showing this vid, now I'll be watching all the "planes " more closely!

Do you think the Probe looks a little like a ROD?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think it is a mundane aircraft. Her descriptions of a control tower and windows are baseless; the image is far too blurry to make anything out. There is no reason to assume it is an alien craft or even an advance craft of human design. The probe could be another aircraft, moving in the opposite direction, further in the distance. It did not look as if this supposed probe and the other aircraft ever came in contact; the "probe" moves past it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It is hard to tell from photos despite being high def. As for the unending UFO vs photoshop I wonder if the newer High def cameras will provide any more conclusive evidence.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Triangle.
Apex hot spots are the ball lightning of bright white.

Bright spots might appear on any ship appendage.
Beams might come out from the side Tesla 'bulb' focus
points that move the ship in that direction.

Depending if the controls are out of tune, the ring of
solid meal 'bulbs' will show up with electrostatic discharge.

Highly unlikely there are any windows but have very
good optics if they wish to see the Earth.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
the aliens are disguising their craft as common airplanes. and they are also disguising themselves as your mother. so the next time you see your mother, you may think its your mother, but its actually an alien disguised as your mother, especially if she doesn't make any noise...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I heard aliens have secret agreement with FAA touse flashing lights similar to conventional aircraft.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Hello BP! If I were the pilot of an alien craft operating at night, I would most certainly use a lighting system that corresponds to normal air traffic.

As someone already stated, this "craft" is using standard lighting. I made this post on a different thread:

Forgive me if this is information you already know. I thought I would try to add a little information to all those watching the night skies. Especially for those who are wondering if it is an airplane or a UFO.

Aircraft Lighting

This picture shows the lighting on an average large airplane. Per FAA requirement, we ALWAYS have the following lights on when airborne: Rotating beacon (flashing red light on the top and bottom), position lights (the steady red and green lights on the wing tips) and our strobe lights. Below 18,000 feet, we also turn on our wing illumination lights and fixed landing lights. Once cleared for landing, we turn on our retractable landing lights. The taxi light is only used on the ground.

But going back to the rotating beacons and position lights (the non-white lights). They are on at all times. So, if you see a moving target that doesn't have a flashing red light and (if you're close enough to make them out) a red light on the left wing and a green light on the right wing. It's probably not an airplane.

Happy hunting!

IMHO, the video is an airplane. Why no sound? Too far away. Not uncommon.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
I believe it to be a plane or a helicopter.
The reason there is no sound is because its so far away.
I am not a skeptic but that definitely has navigation lights.

I agree, this looks like some type of man made craft becuase of the nav lights.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
I heard aliens have secret agreement with FAA touse flashing lights similar to conventional aircraft.

The very bad corporate cartels that are running the show are not
aliens.

I think the Illuminati have fooled us and are trying to fool us
that there is an alien presence connected with UFO craft when
there is not.

new topics

top topics

join