It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Evidence From an Alien Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The Worlds First Investigation of Biological Evidence From an Alien Abduction

An Australian abduction case with biological evidence, became the subject of the worlds first DNA alien abduction related investigation yielding some very interesting results.

A life changing alien abduction occurred on July 12, 1988. Peter Khoury had lay on a bed and was overwhelmed by paralysis. A number of beings materialized around him. One of them, a tall thin golden yellow colored being, with large black eyes, inserted a long needle like object into the side of his head. Khoury passed out. He regained consciousness with a start and rushed into the adjoining room where he found other family members in a "switched-off" state. Rousing them, Khoury found that while they thought only some 10 minutes had passed, in reality it seemed between 1 to 2 hours had passed. An injury to his head was also verified.

Because of the bizarre and controversial nature of the abduction, Peter was more comfortable describing his experience. The strange encounter with the 2 unusual women was discussed and examined in a limited and fragmentary way. It was not until 1996 that a hair sample was recovered from what may have been an alien abduction sexual assault case.

To keep a very complex story somewhat uncomplicated, what seems to be suggested by the range of findings is possible evidence for advanced DNA anomolies & findings, for which we are only now discovering or starting to make sense of in mainstream biotechnology. The analysis confirmed the hair came from someone who was biologically close to normal human genetics, but of an unusual racial type - a rare Chinese Mongoloid type - one of the rarest human lineages known.

There was also the strange anomaly of it being blonde to clear instead of black, as would be expected from the Asian type DNA.

The magnified alien DNA sample that was extracted from Khoury.

Is this the smoking gun? Is this the evidence the skeptics are begging for?

Source of information

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It is interesting that it mentions a rare chinese/mongoloid type... Actually it's not the first time that I notice this...

It makes it even more curious when one links many different things.

Central Asia holds amongst the "oldest" civilisations.

That includes (at large) but is not limited to Assyrians and Persians, Indians (and their many stories involving flying machines), Chinese, Japanese and Koreans, Tibetans (remember the Drops and their disks?).

I also remember a story that unfolded in Russia in 1996. Supposedly a huge UFO crashed in the mountains in Kirghizstan, in a remote place called "the Devil's Grave". Interestingly enough, I have researched now with this popular search engine about it, and not a single link could be found!! I still hold documents on my computer, and I will post a thread about it when I have more time.

There is also this interesting part of central Asia that looks like a giant lake:
Link to the map
The map is centered on that region.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by SpookyVince]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I read a friend's copy of Bill Chalker's book 'Hair of the Alien,' a couple of years ago. Who wouldn't want to? The possibility of nailing an ET presence on Earth through DNA is fairly attractive. Chalker's blog is available here at UFO History Keys: Bill Chalker. He investigates the whole Koury account and is responsible for the DNA analysis.

If I hadn't read his blog and found it to be a good source of information ( see IRM's Aussie UFO Files thread), I'd be baffled by his interpretations. I'd wonder if his hopes of finding conclusive evidence had somehow predisposed him to bias.

The DNA results offer nothing more than human DNA. This mundane result is presented as being possibly extraordinary by the presence of a 'rare' Chinese DNA marker. How rare? Is it rare in China or rare in Western nations? In a country of a billion people, rare can be a relative value. The color of the hair is also not necessarily indicative of mystery. Blonde hair is present in several mongoloid peoples eg Nenets, Khanty etc.

The group that conducted the DNA analysis are not an established lab. They are connected to Bill Chalker and Oz Files and seem to exist only in reference to the Koury case. If we read the DNA claims carefully (Oz Files link), it becomes clear that findings are suggested. They 'suggest' that there may 'possibly' be 'deleted markers' that 'seem to suggest' the 'possibility' of AIDS resistance genes.
The lab and results are unverifiable and the leading narrative has credibility shuffling out the door.

Koury offers a subjective account and provides his own evidence for investigation. The full account is here at Shadowlands.The hair could have come from anywhere. He also had a IIRC motorcycle accident that resulted in a head injury. He took painkillers and prozac at the same time when the alien sex encounter was claimed to have occurred.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This alien hair is similar to "angel hair". But this time they actually did some tests on the hair.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Hiya Chovy, now and then it seems that I'm out to spoil a good thread and screen text can be emotionless. I'm criticizing the interpretation and presentation of the facts of this case, not you or your thread. It's a well-written OP

As I see it, the evidence is hearsay and the hair has no provenance. The DNA tests have to be taken on trust and the group that carried out the tests are unsupported by independent sources.

It doesn't mean that the hair 'couldn't be alien' in origin. Until we have an example of ET DNA to base a comparison on, it seems reasonable to assume the hair is human in origin.

Keep looking for information and keep on posting

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
How come it took them almost 8 years to produce the hair sample and make the dna analysis ? 1988 -> 1996. Today dna analysis is cheap and almost common, we probably will have do it yourself kits at home in 3-4 years.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
How come it took them almost 8 years to produce the hair sample and make the dna analysis ? 1988 -> 1996. Today dna analysis is cheap and almost common, we probably will have do it yourself kits at home in 3-4 years.

Im sure you would also be a little traumatized too if you were abducted by aliens. Maybe he needed some time to heal before facing the media.

new topics

top topics

join