It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN and the PTB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I was curious if anyone has been following the ACORN scandal thats still on the move.

I understand that many people wont see the significance of this, but you must know that the roots of this go all the way to the white house and every political person affiliated with them. This thing is huge and the money changing hands between ACORN and these public officials is criminal.

Please please read the whole article
Heres a link

www.worldnetdaily.com...

If you think that machines being rigged in the bush election is bad, think about an organization that has done what this one has!

The ACORN 8 which are a group of ACORN whistle blowers still sitting at top ranking positions that have come out to seek help from amount of corruption going on in this institution. When you look into the background of the people that started this thing your eyes will bug out.

The story on the surface may not seem much, but when it comes to a point where people like Barney Frank who has approved a billto stop funding for them , goes BACK and changes it again to continue it.......something is going on!

This isnt a right and left issue, this is an issue of right and wrong

they always say follow the money trail.......welp.....something sure smells fishy to me.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
You might want to check out the links here, lots of info about acorn and its web of intrigure.

Obama+Cloward+Piven

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Im actually really surprised that with all the politically aware people that attend ATS , that no one has anything to say about this subject .

A subject that has the potential to be bombshell on the current goings on in Washington and other political realms.

A lot of the media isnt covering this, save a few people, to be honest it really blows my mind that this isnt getting more notice by the media.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Beck and O Reilly wether you like them or not have been having segments on ACORN and its building front in New Orleans on Elysian Ave that has over 200 business fronts operating out of it.

The ACORN web of corruption

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I know ive listened to Beck since way before he ever had a TV show, i love the guy, religious zealot , sick twisted freak, or not!

I really worry about him sometimes, these guys are like the mob.

People can say what they want about Beck, but hes got some brass cajones , ive never seen him ever dodge an issue.

Kudos for him keeping up the heat on these scumbags

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Really guys, no responses? No one has anything to say about this except me and this other gentleman?

I love how threads that are absolutely irrelevant can get huge visits but when it comes to something that could be a bomb shell.........no one is interested

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
wow im actually surprised with all thats going on with corruption and people posting about it that no one is interested in this.......

anyone else have any comments?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Im actually really surprised that with all the politically aware people that attend ATS , that no one has anything to say about this subject .

My theory is if it had been Bush this thread would have 85 stars and 100 flags, that's my guess.

[edit on 103131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Shh dont say that, we might make the natives restless, im glad im not the only one on this , i will be keeping a close eye on your thread too. Even if it is just the two of us keeping a thumb on this story! Flag and star for you missy

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Shh dont say that, we might make the natives restless, im glad im not the only one on this , i will be keeping a close eye on your thread too. Even if it is just the two of us keeping a thumb on this story! Flag and star for you missy

Yup, this story ain't going away any time soon.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ACORN/Red shirts are like the Nazi SS, they are highly brainwashed ``members of the party``...

Nothing new in tyrannical societies.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Vitchilo]

top topics

join