It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel enlightened

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hello Steve!

I must to say you were lucky!

I think Enlightening would come by efforts, study and destiny.
It's not by one single life.

Do you have any purpose?

Happy.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Happyface]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by awdbawl

I am sorry for those who feel I am narrowminded but I do communicate like an Aspie. We dont talk to other people the same way that "normal" people dont. That does not mean we dont have the same intentions. There are barriers, and let us ignore our differences.

Do you really think I have spelled out my journey? Of course not, that is impossible.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Has anybody ever felt the rush of Kundalini? It is like a train of energy going through your body. There is nothing comparable to this without use of drugs. It is your essence on maximum spiritualism. I managed to stay together, and enlightenment came through chaos. We all receive different things in life to give back to the whole because the whole is you, and you are the whole. I received enlightenment. I would not be saying these things 6 months ago, and nobody here would find me the least abnormal in what I say.

I am talking about a spiritual enlightenment, not human intelligence, this enlightenment did not teach me calculus. There is such thing as spiritualism in existence, and it is mostly invisible. We only choose to see a small part of what is really around us and focus on that, but there is an infinity all around us everywhere. It is the ability to sense these things that is the enlightenment I am talking about. You sense it with your feeling.

I cannot explain to you what has happened to me. Why I choose to call myself enlightened. The human language has no words for this. Up until this point the human language has been developed to describe the physical. So how can I describe what has no words?

How do you describe the beyond? If human description is limited to words?

[edit on 14-6-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
hi stevedel0

i think i have become enlightened also (emphasis on the word "think") as of nearly 3 weeks ago lol.

i realised that, long story short it is impossible to know anything for absolutely 100% certainty, that you can only know something with a greater or lesser amount of certainty; which made me realise that all my beliefs were ultimately worthless. It was with this realisation that i noticed how quiet my mind was. I felt that this world was just an illusion and i saw people in walking in the street and i kinda thought "wow, those people really believe that they are billy smith or jessica simpson!" an i knew that i wasn't my name, or my personality etc but only consciousness pretending to be.

So i was wondering, Is this similar to what happened to you? how did you realise enlightenment? I was also wondering about your feelings towards other people? do you feel your connection and oneness with other people? Because i understand that I am one with everyone and everything but i don't particularly feel it. I also think that deep down somewhere i still believe that i am separate from other people.

If you could shed any light on whether or not i am enlightened or if this is just some sort of partial enlightenment?? That would be great i have been looking on the internet but have found very little.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join