It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Million Man March On Area51

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If you organized a million man march in the middle of the desert than there is a chance that you are ignorantly complicit in the deaths of a few people from heart attacks, dehydration, trampling, and the usual stuff that goes along with large crowds.

It is far too remote of a place to consider gathering that many people. That's why it is there....well that and long places to land and wide open skies.

And a million man march on the government in Washington would be useless. The government doesn't listen to the people, that is unless you are a campaign contributor or have the ear of Hollywood. The government would answer to the MEDIA if the media thought is profitable to pursue this line of questioning. So I would rather see multi-million man marches on the news networks. Once they figure out they can sell advertising by running with this story the sky is the limit and the government will be more considerate to answer some pointed questions.

The only problem is I think they having nothing of substance to disclose.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

They have a cool SOUND cannon that would send us all running
back to Rachel, Nevada.
It sounds like an economic boom for Rachel, Nv and the Al i e inn.

I would like 1 million cheeseburgers please.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
What do you guys reckon would happen if a million of us showed up at Area51's door step and demanded disclosure -or we would storm the base? Would they use deadly force against all of us? This is all just hypothetical, I am not trying to organize a rally. Could a scenario like this force the government to disclose?

Oh, that's is such a good idea. Start making a list and a meeting date and place then send CNN a notice to be there to cover the whole thing.
The first 100 getting mowed down by machine gun fire will be a great story for the news. Watching the rest on the million scatter like fall leaves in a strong wind will be a sight to see.
Where will I be? Sitting at home watching CNN, laughing my ass off at you fools. Got anymore brilliant ideas?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Underground atomic explosion site, Dulce, New Mexico

The OP linked the thread. Credit where credit is due. You learn the darndest things on this site. The Plague at the site reads:-

PROJECT GASBUGGY
NUCLEAR EXPLOSIVE EMPLACEMENT/REENTRY WELL (GB-ER)

SITE OF THE FIRST UNITED STATES UNDERGROUND NUCLEAR EXPERIMENT FOR THE STIMULATION OF LOW-PRODUCTIVITY GAS RESERVOIRS. A 29 KILOTON NUCLEAR EXPLOSIVE WAS DETONATED AT A DEPTH OF 4227 FEET BELOW THIS SURFACE LOCATION ON DECEMBER 10, 1967.

NO EXCAVATION, DRILLING, AND/OR REMOVAL OF MATERIALS TO A TRUE VERTICAL DEPTH OF 1500 FEET IS PERMITTED WITHIN A RADIUS OF 100 FEET OF THIS SURFACE LOCATION. NOR ANY SIMILAR EXCAVATION, DRILLING, AND/OR REMOVAL OF SUBSURFACE MATERIALS BETWEEN THE TRUE VERTICAL DEPTH OF 1500 FEET TO 4500 FEET IS PERMITTED WITHIN A 600 FOOT RADIUS OF T 29 N. R 4 W. NEW MEXICO PRINCIPAL MERIDIAN, RIO ARRIBA COUNTY, NEW MEXICO WITHOUT U.S. GOVERNMENT PERMISSION.

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
NOVEMBER 1978.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by dashen]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator
What do you guys reckon would happen if a million of us showed up at Area51's door step and demanded disclosure -or we would storm the base? Would they use deadly force against all of us? This is all just hypothetical, I am not trying to organize a rally. Could a scenario like this force the government to disclose?

I'm coming in late to this whole question - but I'll just deposit my thoughts on this.

The response to your rally outside of the Groom Lake Facility (AKA: "Area 51") would be rather similar to if you rallied outside of any other military installation. I used to run by the same signs that are posted outside Area 51 when I was down at Pensacola for my avionics training every morning for PT. Contrary to what many enthusiasts like to speculate about - the signs are rather generic and in no way allude to anything 'special' being at Groom Lake.

Likely, elements of the National Guard and Reserve would be brought in to help secure the perimeter. The idea would be that a bunch of civilians - while very motivated in their beliefs - would not be so inclined to charge against a bunch of armed soldiers.

It would take time for you to organize any such rally - information through the internet would alert them to the plot - and it would be very hard to miss a population boom of a million people in that area of Nevada. You would have to wait around to get that many people together - and you would probably have to have twenty-thirty million people sign-up to actually get a one-million strong turnout. They would have plenty of warning to call up an auxiliary security force. They would probably even have time to send a number of reservists through some form of standardized remedial training that is usually done before they deploy to a combat zone.

That said - when dealing with crowds of civilians; non-lethal measures would be employed.

Even if you had a million people who were able to charge through flurries of non-lethal ordnance and some of those cool non-lethal microwave emitters, and managed to get onto the compound - anything that was really "cool" would have been moved from the base, sealed up tighter than a gnat's anus, or destroyed.

Even if it was still on the compound, you would have to pass through assuredly lethal points of entry that are likely autonomous in nature.

If you had enough people who knew what they were doing and could disable those defenses - whether or not it could be done before a counter-response was launched would be questionable. It's unlikely they would nuke the area - but if all of the malevolent alien bandwagon are correct - you may have to deal with death-rays from flying saucers hell-bent on keeping their slaves in the dark. So there's that whole dimension of unknowns to be entertained.

In the end - I doubt you'll find enough people who are disciplined enough and dedicated enough to actually charge a facility prepared to repel borders (lethally or non-lethally).

Of course - if you're willing to employ munitions of your own - the scenario changes. Those non-lethal munitions that are flying your way will quickly be replaced by the lethal variety if you start dropping sentries with your hunting rifles.

Honestly - you would not find enough people that would consider it worth the effort. I would rather work my way into 'the know' and tell people what I could rather than try to disrupt everything because I'm not in the loop.

Would kind of suck to destroy the MIB headquarters when they are trying to keep a zarconian death-ray from frying our planet as part of a scorched-earth policy they have against their enemy (which happens to have landed here). You get where I'm going?

We simply DON'T know enough to take any disruptive action. Doing so could do far more damage than we could have ever imagined.

Sit back, relax - take some videos of UFOs, and take the taboo out of them. That will be the biggest contribution to finding out the truth that anyone can do. Make the concept of UFO research akin to researching birds, clouds, storms/lighting, etc.

Until more of the UFO community gets with that program - it is the source of its own disinformation and taboo. It's too easy to dismiss legitimate evidence and/or observations due to the frivolous nature of many others in the community.

If you want to learn the truth, you have to approach the concept with the mindset of one who is willing to be taught by some governing force (be it the mechanics/outcomes of your actions, or some other person). You can't do that when you're out to prove something. Let your observations and evidence of/from those observations do the proving - all you need to do is never stop asking questions or making observations.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
I say we do a 5 million man march on the white house, and demand full disclosure on not just aliens, ufos and technology, but past conspiracies as well. Not to mention demands of new fuel sources, less involvement with the middle east and free health care if the technology is advanced enough. If you're going to (hypothetically) get a mass group together to make demands, you might as well make all of the demands.

I've been thinking of this a lot lately because of how messed up our govt is. It's almost like people would rather just accept it the way it is rather than try to make it better for our sake. I think our race has taken a corwardes turn over the last 100 years. How do govts get overthrown? In the past when people were fed up with govts and wanted jurastic change, they'd do just as you said. Gather up your own army or citizens and go knocking on the doorstep of the offender (in this case, the govt) and demand change immediately or there's gonna be bloodshed? People would never do that these days because they have thier socalled "freedoms" threatened. I wish for all human sake we could eventually have one high power or congress for the world that has laws to forbit any secrets from society. I believe this body should be of people who have specific expertise in differnt areas that would all think as one for the better of the world. Not for the better of themselves.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
They would just riot control everyone back until the 'goods' were shipped out. After a few weeks/months they would let people in to see what would be nothing. The government wouldn't dare kill a million people. Not to mention how much revenue they would lose from the taxes that would be lost.

$30,000 (low average income) at 13% tax multiplied by 1,000,000 = $3,900,000,000.

That's just one year, and IF thats the average income.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join