It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Million Man March On Area51

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

No, you would not even get close.... They would not use deadly force they would use things like this to keep everyone back.

Now just imagine the jeeps lined up with this:

I do not think the million man march would get far....

Now if these commercial ships would just use these on their ships to defend against pirates......

-Kdial1

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Area 51 has received so much attention in the past, I doubt they would keep anything worth hiding there anymore.

If you were 'them', wouldn't you have moved everything of importance to a new location at the first sign of public interest?

A public protest/march in an urban location would probably gather more attention.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Comatose]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ok guys, I hate to burst your bubble but it seems like this is bubble bursting season. ...............Area-51 moved to Utah many years ago. They do a fly-by in the old area-51, Groom Lake, every now and then just to keep the legend going and to prevent you from looking for the real Area-51 up in Utah....KMG

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

lol

the plan didnt go acording to plan then lol

Sorry
just had to laugh

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I say we do a 5 million man march on the white house, and demand full disclosure on not just aliens, ufos and technology, but past conspiracies as well. Not to mention demands of new fuel sources, less involvement with the middle east and free health care if the technology is advanced enough. If you're going to (hypothetically) get a mass group together to make demands, you might as well make all of the demands.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
lol that would be fun a million people lol i woulnt want to be up front row tho

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The only way you are getting disclosure is if you work at the base! Why do you think they put it in the middle of know where...

People have a right to know but trust me they would get know where!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

I don't think theres even 5 million people in the U.S.A. that even believe in this stuff, let alone want to travel to a specific location and put their lives at risk. But if this were to happen, there's a good chance it would work.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
It's too obvious. A better, and more messed up idea is to get a million people to come down to Dulce NM with a million shovels an just start digging, everywhere. We'd be knee deep in alien grasshoppers and saucers in no time flat. Oh and did I mention that it's illegal to dig, at all, in many places in Dulce?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by dashen]

Really? Can you link me to the source of the digging laws?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
We need many, many million man marches all over the globe to settle things once and for all!

The governments wouldn't know what to do. All on the same day though!

I also didn't know it was illegal to dig in the Dulce area. That is a strange law for out in the middle of nowhere.
It is sheer brilliance. At some point we need to stop being sheeple and go back to being people.
Not just one, but multiple marches all over the globe in strategic key points at the same time on the same day.. would likely be effective.

At some point mankind has to take a stand. I think the idea is a step in the right direction.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I'll tell you what, get it orginized and I will join on in!

Although like a poster above said they would likely use the "ADS" and not lethal force.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Maybe it would speed up disclosure but we're not even sure if they have that stuff at Area 51 anymore, it could just be an aircraft test site now. This kind of rally would be more practical doing outside the government buildings in my opinion.

yes ... outside it would be better ... if all kind of people go to the streets to protest .. it would be much better

but nobody will go, everyone will be afraid of the own image

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

He can't at least not here, its against the TOS.. How do you organize an event on that scale without being overly public about it and attain the massive numbers needed?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

No, you would not even get close.... They would not use deadly force they would use things like this to keep everyone back.

Now just imagine the jeeps lined up with this:

I do not think the million man march would get far....

Now if these commercial ships would just use these on their ships to defend against pirates......

-Kdial1

What exactly is the weapon in the first video?? They never explained.

Was it heat? wind? Something else?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
They can kill many of us, but they can't kill us all!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
It's too obvious. A better, and more messed up idea is to get a million people to come down to Dulce NM with a million shovels an just start digging, everywhere. We'd be knee deep in alien grasshoppers and saucers in no time flat. Oh and did I mention that it's illegal to dig, at all, in many places in Dulce?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by dashen]

I didn't know that last bit! I learn something new everyday!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
going to be a pain

I want a 6 billion man march to understanding there was never need to march

why march in the first place?

; )

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

It is microwaves...........

The Active Denial System (ADS) is a non-lethal, directed-energy weapon developed by the U.S. military.[1] It is a strong millimeter-wave transmitter primarily used for crowd control (the "goodbye effect"[2]). Some ADS systems such as HPEM ADS are also used to disable vehicles.[3] Informally, the weapon is also called pain ray.[4] Raytheon is currently marketing a reduced-range version of this technology.[5] The ADS is currently being considered for deployment in the Iraq War.

The ADS works by directing electromagnetic radiation, specifically, high-frequency microwave radiation at a frequency of 95 GHz[6] (a wavelength of 3.2 mm), toward the subjects. The waves excite water molecules in the epidermis to around 130 °F (55 °C), causing an intensely painful sensation of extreme heat. While not actually burning the skin, the burning sensation is similar to that of a light bulb being pressed against the skin.[6] The focused beam can be directed at targets at a range of just under half a kilometer, or about 550 yards.[7] The device can penetrate thick clothing, although not walls.[7]

At 95 GHz, the frequency is much higher than the 2.45 GHz of a microwave oven. This frequency was chosen because, due to the stronger absorption of water at those frequencies, they penetrate the skin to a depth of less than 1/64 of an inch (0.4 mm),[8] which is where the nerve endings are located.

A spokesman for the Air Force Research Laboratory described his experience as a test subject for the system:

"For the first millisecond, it just felt like the skin was warming up. Then it got warmer and warmer and you felt like it was on fire.... As soon as you're away from that beam your skin returns to normal and there is no pain."

Text and image courtesy:en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

There's ways, I mean why not go public? What are they going to do kill everyone that he contacts? I don't know, it was his idea, I just said I would join if this unlikely march ever happens.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There are far easier ways of commiting suicide.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join