It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I go by the name Piranha!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Sorry to take up your time, but I am new here at ATS. I would just like to formally introduce myself.

My real name is Jeremy. I chose the name Piranha because the fish that I have at home are Jag/Piranha Hybrids.

I am adventurous and love venturing out of my comfort zone. "Not that I have one exactly". I chose to join ATS because I thought it looked like a fun looking enviroment and everyone seemed to be relatively level headed when it comes down to "Alternative Topic". I look forward to sharing thoughts with each and everyone one of you in the future.

I am a fan of topics including UFO's and Aliens/ET's, Secret Groups, Organisations and Places, Ghosts, NWO and especially Donald Trumps Hair.

Anyway, I am looking forward to becoming a long time member here at ATS and joining forces with you all on the fight against ignorance.

Thanks for your time and hope to see you all around.

Piranha

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Nice to meet you!

I look forward to seeing your many great contributions to our fine site.

Peace and love

GST

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Welcome..

May your posts bring forth much knowldege and wisdom...

hope to see you around here somewhere

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Piranha

Welcome!
Now those are some sweet hybrid fish! Maybe you could post a picture for us to see, one day. And I agree, Donald Trump's hair should have his own board on ATS. At least until we figure out what's going on with it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Piranha

Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your comments. I will indeed post some pictures of my fish soon, probably post them on my public profile or in my ATS Media spot.

top topics

join