It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi FM urges US to pressure Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Saudi FM urges US to pressure Israel

www.geo.tv

DAMASCUS: Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al-Faisal has urged the new US administration to pressure Israel to reach peace by granting the just rights of the Palestinian people.

Addressing a foreign ministers’ meeting of the Organization of the Islamic Conference here Saturday, he called on Arab countries and the Palestinians to unite in confronting the challenges they face at the hands of the Israeli enemy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Pretty strong talk from the Saudi Foreign Minister , strongest talk I can ever remember being reported from Saudi towards America .
I wonder what the U.S reply will be ? Can we expect to see a new approach towards Israel by the U.S ?
Will have to watch the coming policy statements from both the U.S and Israel to see if a change is in the making .

www.geo.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Max_TO]

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Good question, now everyone get out your Bibles (some of you know this book as how to conquer the world in three easy steps), kids feel free to grab your computerized interactive versions.

Now lets see what it says, let’s check I for Israel or J for Jerusalem…oh here it is.

Oh sorry, it gets destroyed in some battle called Armageddon. Now I have some lovely condos and three bed room split ranch houses I could show you in Palm Springs instead, it has all the dessert life qualities you are looking for and while the people of relatively close by Santa Barbara don’t believe it makes as good of a vacation destination there are currently no plans to attack Palm Springs, well according to the Bible anyway.

join