It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory Flu Shots ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The WHO is on the brink of declaring a level 6 pandemic level . It seems that the government is planning for a mandatory H1N1 vaccination campaign. This vaccination will require three shots against a virus that has the scientific community questioning the mutation of three different virus strains. I think this whole thing is moving to fast, or am I missing something here.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I agree, I believe we are all fussing about nothing to be honest. Where has this big "Pandemic" we were all first impaled in the brain with gone?

I believe we are moving way to fast and rather then jump to conclusions we need to sit down, take a breath and think up a little less far fetch, less overboard plan of action.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
i wonder, would the effects of the flu shot be dwarft or eliminated if you were fasting while receiving the vaccine?

Hmmm

Maybe the vaccine would go straight threw you? The rappid healing and detoxing durring a fast might cause the vaccines "poisons" to become useless

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

wow such eloquent speech in the video. i will take my chances with the flu and if they think i would be a hazzard and spread it they shouldn't worry because all the people that really matter will have had their vacine. i bet this one video has a lot of people worried and it is rather ludicris.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
We always hear terms used that make people feel safe like "herd immunity" and "booster shot" in explnations by TPTB to get people to inject themselves with God knows what. People just buy into it hook line and sinker not even knowing the reality that those terms are just theories.

It is my opinion that people who use those terms are either bad at math or perform bad research. Herd immunity and boosters assumes that the vaccines work, which has yet to be proven. Especially when they tell you that it isn't guaranteed to work and also that you may still get infected by the thing you are taking the vaccine for. This makes it even more possible that the vaccine itself is the medium causing the infection in the first place.

Baxter, who was a front runner to have the swine flu virus vaccine ready to go for a US swine flu vaccination program, has been caught doing naughty things in the past like mixing H5N1 with H3N2 viruses which could have horrible consequences. Baxter: Product contained live bird flu

[sarcasm]
I know that just instills total trust in me for the vaccines they produce.
[end sarcasm]

new topics

top topics

join