It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDEs who do you trust? [article]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here's a very interesting video on google about NDE's. Pretty long, but very interesting.

Dr Maurice Rawlings - NDE - To Hell and Back

Google Video Link

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

To my point of view, God is the universal energy for creation. The afterlife is part of the domination of mankind and spiritual consciousness is part of the plan to keep mankind under the domination of the high spheres of the astral world. True consciousness is freedom from all manipulation that we are subjected to (including death). Once we are truly free from manipulation, we can move on to higher levels of evolution.

Yes, we get into many different views of what may be reality. Echenkar teaches similar views to what you believe.

Regardless, there is much more to what is behind this universe we reside in, whether one believes it to be a hologram or a dream/nightmare, whatever, it will become evident at some point or; some will find out as they move from one dimension to another.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This subject is a favourite of mine, i would strongly suggest people to watch this video i posted on a thread i made, its not a biased video, and listens to both sides of the argument.

I know there are plenty of possible explanations, and experiments out there, that go some way to explain NDE's, and where they are able to create NDE like effects, one example being what jet pilots are trained on, where they are spun so fast, the loss of blood in their head causes them to pass out, and nearly all describe very similar effects of an nde, but all this doesn't discount the case's out there, that are truly unexplainable.

Where under complete clinical and scientific observation, from start to finish, also you can rule out pretty much all the counter arguments for this not being a true NDE, there are two case's at least in this video, where this is shown.

Going by science's explanations, brain chemicals, etc, the brain has to be active in some form, for any of sciences explanations where it is said this is just a response given out by the brain, and nothing more, the brain has to have some sort of activity, in the two cases i speak of, these patients are wired up and monitored, and are aware when the patients brain is completely brain dead, nothing! and yet these patients when resuscitated tell of conversations that went on, after the patients was pronounced clinically dead, medical instruments used, which are not even shown or brought out until the patient is completely under, even more things like this shown.

The two cases i speak of, are of one woman who had what was perceived as an inoperable aneurysm, buried deep in the centre of her brain, the only option for her, was to try an untested approach where her chances of survival what pretty much zero, the idea being they would cool her body down to a very low temperature, drain her blood from her veins, keep her organs alive on life support, but let her brain effectively die, only then was it thought possible to operate on her brain, it worked, she survived, to tell of her NDE.

The other is of a blind women, blind from birth, again, under clinical condition was brain dead, yet was able to "see" which was a first for her too, and have an NDE, again describing things, and conversations, that were not available to her, for her brain to of processed, as she was brought in BRAIN DEAD.

Here is the link to the full video.

video.google.com...

My Thread On NDE's

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Denied]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Um, the first case you speak of, is the one at the OP of this thread.
But I do appreciate the imput. It's worth noting also, any sensory experience in the real world can be made to happen by other means. Audio and visual hallucinations being more or less what I am talking about.

But thanks for posting to my humble thread.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Sorry! I do apologise, admittedly i skimmed through, and saw the usual "its a natural brain response" posts, and jumped straight in with what i just posted.

I feel a bit silly now lol

But i stand by what i have said, even if it is repeated lol....

I hope in some way my post had some interesting points to it, that are not already mentioned! lol....

Mainly i believe the video i posted is one of the best i have ever seen on NDE's.

Great thread and subject matter.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Denied]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Your post was well recieved and I thank you for sharing your thoughts. But the little craphead in my felt inclined to poke a little fun at you for it. I can't help myself at times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join