It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm an Indigo. Are you?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Indigos are supposedly extremely intelligent and empathetic. As such you would realize the utter worthlessness of declaring yourself Indigo on an online forum. To make such an insubstantial claim would guarantee skepticism and ridicule and would harm, not advance, your cause (or whatever else is motivating you).

You post could be summed up like this: "Hey guys, I'm Indigo and can do some cool thinks. Yeah." That is very lacking in any substantive information, no enlightenment. You are not enlightened. Even I, a mere human, can see the inanity of your post.

And for such an intelligent and enlightened being your prose is lacking.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

The Bloods tribe they were speaking of was a Native American tribe with the same language as the Blackfoot, namely the trilogy of the Peigan, Bloods and Siksika.

Nothing whatsoever to do with the gangs called the Bloods. Nothing whatsoever to do with the Crips either.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hi native american person who believes they are indigo. the thingsi sense are more like... this superconscienceness... u just know, feel so much more than the gray masses. u see their empty stares and know they dont really know the truth. its hard to be this way becasue people have a way of 'hating' us. it isnt easy to be different! ithink u all know this! why do u think we post such stuff? to get attetnion? because of an ego? no. we're just some freaks of nature looking for other feaks like us. i hope if i put it this way some people will get it. sheesh. now i got all pissed off writing this...
btw, any indigos on this forum also can email me. cant wait to hear from u!

Edit: Personal info removed.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by intrepid]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Threads comprised entirely of "post removed" graphics are typically not accomplishing much.

Whatever the intention of this thread was, it seems to have degraded into a bunch of personal attacks and criticisms.

It's run its course.

Closed.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join