It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm an Indigo. Are you?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
heh...
i jus gotta say... i joined this site tonite because... well long story

but this! this is all beautiful. the smart comments & tearing eachother apart in an undeniably logically skeptical approach

ironically, yeaa... i only joined this forum because i was googling someones name; Eric von Markovik. um yea. Mystery. lo & behold i saw the most wonderful post from someone saying about how being a pick up artist is about manipulation. & i wanted to say my piece there & set straight that record for any curious mind, (because everyone who was writing in on the topic obviously didnt know what they were talking about)
i can only imagine the same thing for the other posts on secret societies which I have personally experienced first hand. masons, vampires, & bonus points if you have a section for real fight clubs (not like the ones on tv, no we never had anything more than a mouthpiece. mouthpiece not required)

OH!... rite. indigos. as it were. aaah...
i dont think ive done as much 'reading' on the matter as most of the rest of you have, but then again, as a seductionist at the age of 19, ive never read a single book or been to a bootcamp, yet i make a regular habit of teaching men whove spent hundreds of hours & dollars in studing these things. indigo, (when you look at the simple wikipedia characteristics, & the characteristics which are most commonly attributed to the 'diagnosis') is like "extremist." i mean, both measures are incredibly relative (relatively speaking of course. lol) can you be strong willed? curious? independent? empathetic? insightful? intuitive? authoritatively resistant? so on 'n so forth? all of the above & thenn some? well of course one may be in comparison to another who is very much NOT like any of those particular qualities. ' suppose the defining measure would have to be a greater level of capacity.

& for the record, um... im kinda dark skinned and even if i were glowing indigo im sure nobody would be able to tell. but, the reference to an actual indigo color is more for those who are capable of seeing chakras & auras in color. a chakra which is more dominant than the others will most likely be the prevailing chakra color (if you can see them in colors. if not it will make no difference, but if you want an idea of how it would look, go out to the soccer fields on a warm nite after a group of guys just got finished witha intense practice session. you see the steam rising up from their heads? same thing.)
second. you. author of the first post on this thread. of course i dont know you, so you could be completely looney for all i know, but if there were some validity in this, what youve said about the weather changing, its not so much that YOU are changing the weather by willing it to do so. youve just got a heightened sense of awareness about something in the weather, this triggers a subconscious anchor that makes you greatly anticipate the following change in weather; possibly so much so that it begins to seem that you were hoping to change the weather. in essence, hoping to change something that was already underway & occuring favorably to your desires. the subconscious desire for familiarity of a PATTERN, no matter how ambiguous can easily outweigh more "logical" desires for something that otherwise would stray from that pattern which you are more intuitive to. the same can also go for general underlying social currents on a macro scale.
if your all so wonderful why dont you make the change yourself? 'cause a lotta people dont know how to realize something genuinely unique when they see it, & to do anything worthwhile on a big scale, you need a lotta people. & a lotta people would choose (however wisely or unwisely) rather to NOT get their hopes up over something so unusual, that they have no validation for. so most distinguishing skills & characteristics are quite useless for that sorta thing. unless there were someone who'd refined the skills ina certain way. yours truly...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz4591
reply to post by Rocketgirl

The physical is nothing against the spiritual. What have I assumed? How can I prove anything online? What makes you think I'm a child and how old are you exactly?

I think it would be rather easy for you to prove your vast, awe inspiring powers....We have this lil thing called a camera. Simply step outside with said camera, place camera on an inanimate object, aim, press record.....You can start out by stating that you are an indigo, predict a bird crapping on your shoulder, then make it rain to wash said dookie off!!!!

Post the vid to this site and our resident audio/video guru's can hack it apart and say that you are a complete fake and a cad........We will then retire to the day room for icecream with the MIB, Bigfoot (or Jim as I call him) and the entire cast of the 1982 Saturday Night Live.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'm a Senser. I can see the future, read enotions, thoughts, eyes, change/influence the weather, I always know when I'm being lied to, identify other Indigos.

And I can sense the narcissistic ego you have developed. My advice to you is to learn some humility and tone down your condescending rhetoric.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Do you know what a shaman is?

Do you know what a joke is? Of course you do because by the answers you have given, you created this whole thread for the fun of it. I respect that.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Are you "indigo"? What does that mean? You represent a higher state of evolution of the human race? Does that mean you're better than the rest of us normals? I do apologize for the condescension, but I have a real problem with the smugness of some of these so-called "indigo" kids. You may be able to do some of the things you claim, if so, prove it.

On another note, is the "indigo" phenomenon real or:

Many children labeled "indigo" are diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Skeptics suggest that the indigo phenomenon is due to parents preferring to believe their children are special, rather than having a medical diagnosis which implies damage or imperfection. Also criticized are the traits used to describe children, which have been compared to the Forer effect - so vague as to be able to apply to anyone.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
in sync with our thoughts the wind moved with grace
left me to wonder in vast open space...

i would know its ups and downs before they would occur

ps: don't tell this poeple what you are...there is a saying in bosnia which goes : pearsl are not to be thrown before pigs ... u will waste time + aggravate the pig

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Rocketgirl

Excuse my assumption. Most people get their information from the book titled Indigo Children.

Do you mean these characteristics:

Warrior temperate
~ Determined
~ Detect dishonesty from a mile away
~ Absolute confidence
~ They rarely need others to tell them who they are
~ Are easily frustrated with routine or ritual
~ Based activities that require no creative thought
~ They do not accept authority without
explanation or choice
~ Non conformist
~ They have no trouble telling you what they need
~ May seem anti social if they are not around children like them
~ Sensitive
~ Intuitive
~ Technologically orientated
~ Intelligent
~ Empathy for others yet not for stupidity
~ Amazing memory

Indigo or autistic?

It must be good to think of yourself as being so special. Most people don't have such a huge ego.

"absolute confidence" indeed.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

reply to post by unityemissions

I was hoping to attract you. My grandfather was the chief of the Bloods tribe. I am about 40% blackfoot. My skin is Ivory and I look Aryan. Interesting.

I honor our traditions. Indigo is another label for shaman.

Your grandad was a gangster??

Call it whatever you want but a gang is a gang. Calling yourselves a tribe is obvious damage control.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

ehhh. don't even try posting this online.....you know people will not believe you and they will insult you...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I really don't like these 'indigos'...it would appear that they are quite often condescending and self-absorbed....I would never want to be an 'indigo'...reptilian4life

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It seems most are critical of your Indigo thing, I do not put much in this I am a Indigo, If you are this or that be that, to much ego.

+ I would go along with Kommunist if you have said power please present proof, example Michigan 3 Digit lotto, Sunday May 24, 2009 Evening, what is number, I can get 2 out 3 half the time, being A Indigo you should be able to get 3 out of 3.
I won't play number I just want to see if you can do it.

If I were a color it would be Deep Black, of the sucking void of nothing, only joking I'm neutral kind of Gray.
Be the neither hot nor cold, but luke warm I will spit the from my mouth.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

the reason is to be wanted

You see saying "i am indigo" is only wanting to answer a question they do not yet understand

In time YOU will all ask and answer a very important question by the very thing that put you here

i hope for your sake you answer it

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Many children labeled "indigo" are diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Skeptics suggest that the indigo phenomenon is due to parents preferring to believe their children are special, rather than having a medical diagnosis which implies damage or imperfection. Also criticized are the traits used to describe children, which have been compared to the Forer effect - so vague as to be able to apply to anyone.

Im with that one.
I was hyper as a kid, and felt the need to fit in also.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
*********** ATTENTION ************

The Off Topic, Insulting posts stop now.

As of this post, if you go off topic or insult anyone in this thread you will receive a 3 day posting ban.

*********** ATTENTION ************

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

I'm not an indigo, as I have no awareness of it, and apparently that is a variable that helps to qualify one. Congratulations to you, Taz, for knowing what you are and what you can do with your talents as well as whom you can help with them.

I do posess most, if not all, of these traits that you listed, however I don't see those alone as differentiating me from others in the same grain. I suspect that your sense of knowing far surpasses what you are willing to articulate. I think it must be a secure and warm feeling to know one's place within the fabric.

I wish you peace............. and wonder.

cheers

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join