It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm an Indigo. Are you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

You're not indigo. It sounds like you have psychic powers.

Before you start another thread about indigo's you might want to do more in dept research on indigo's and psychic abilites.

link   
Double Post
Second line

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Rocketgirl]

link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Excuse my assumption. Most people get their information from the book titled Indigo Children.

Do you mean these characteristics:

Warrior temperate
~ Determined
~ Detect dishonesty from a mile away
~ Absolute confidence
~ They rarely need others to tell them who they are
~ Are easily frustrated with routine or ritual
~ Based activities that require no creative thought
~ They do not accept authority without
explanation or choice
~ Non conformist
~ They have no trouble telling you what they need
~ May seem anti social if they are not around children like them
~ Sensitive
~ Intuitive
~ Technologically orientated
~ Intelligent
~ Empathy for others yet not for stupidity
~ Amazing memory

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Because I decided I need a little free time and I'm too busy with the drought here.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Yeah, Googled your answer there and guess what.... Google Answers. You've yet to provide anything concrete.

Sum up in a couple of sentences what you think it means to be "indigo". Your own words would be nice.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Wow it would seem that you copy those characteristics from online websites I visited two months.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by Taz4591

Yeah, Googled your answer there and guess what.... Google Answers. You've yet to provide anything concrete.

Omg, I know right!!! All the information is right online. However, the Op claims that it is not. Like I said before, he is a fake indigo.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Hi,

We spoke on another indigo topic briefly. It's interesting that you're Native American. Full, or part? My father is half Mexican. Makes me a quarter. Mexicans are essentially Spanish & Native American descent.

I think we should represent our NA heritage instead of identifying with this new concept. It just makes sense that our ancestors were connected to mother nature more than most folk. At least to me.

Respectfully suggesting...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I can be indigo if I paint myself that colour?

Is this what your asking?

But seriously, what qualifies as an indigo in "your" opinion?
And what proof is there that there is such a thing as indigo people? It just sounds funny.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thats because I was googling answers to prove a point. I've found three different sites with three almost completely different chatacteristics.

Indigos have been around for centuries. We have been misunderstood and exploited (recent booksales). An Indigo is a human with a higher phychic awareness. We see what you don't see, hear what you don't hear. We are more connected to nature and the earth. We feel vibrations and energies in the air. We have a higher consiousness. We are more in tune with our bodies needs. We are nonjudgmental. We are very emphathetic. We have no sense of guilt or remorse. Most are rarely ever ill. We are quite at ease in any setting. We seek the truth and ignore all illusions. We abhor stupidity. Most are easily angered as children, but slow to anger as adults. We are very intelligent. Our IQs are higer than 'adults' at a very young age. We remember almost everything. Some manifest their abilities outerly. Some don't. Most are humble. We welcome an argument. We are generally tough-skinned. Our eyes change colors with mood. We welcome the thoughts of others, but don't let those thoughts effect us in any way shape or form. We exhibit interest in the supernatural. We can talk to anyone for ten minutes, but can only hold a true conversation with Indigos and people about twenty years older.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

WOOOOW!!! Your freaking amazing man!

So what do you do with these powers?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I was hoping to attract you. My grandfather was the chief of the Bloods tribe. I am about 40% blackfoot. My skin is Ivory and I look Aryan. Interesting.

I honor our traditions. Indigo is another label for shaman.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I can't decide if your being sarcastic. Right now, I'm managing the drougt here and I identify other Indigos and guide them along. I'm also training my Crystal sisters.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz4591

I honor our traditions. Indigo is another label for shaman.

Intriguing. I relate more with the shaman than indigo. Never thought to put the two together. There are times, when I truly feel like a shaman. There's not a d4mn3d thing that can sway my perception or mood when I'm in this state. It comes and goes.

If a label is just that, and most people now think negatively of indigo...it may do you well to just represent yourself as shaman or NA.

I see no good reason to think that I'm an indigo. I just start to cringe at the thought now. It really has become a marketing ploy, and catch all for those who wish to be different.

Know yourself without labels. Be who you are...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are
delusion, psychotic belief - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary
megalomania - a psychological state characterized by delusions of grandeur

demasu kudasai

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I use Indigo only because that is the label most use. All the negativity surrounding the notion does not affect me in any way.

The title of shaman comes with more respect. I find it interesting to see how people react to a title. I can say to someone "I am Native American" and they walk on eggshells. I say "I am a shaman" and they are immediatly outwardly respectful. I say "I am Indigo" and I got a lot of diverse and interesting responces. I am not one. I am all. I embrace myself as a whole. I embrace this label because it is contraversial.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Everything you just said is online. The characteristics on different indigo websites are generally the same. There just worded differently.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz4591
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are
delusion, psychotic belief - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary
megalomania - a psychological state characterized by delusions of grandeur

demasu kudasai

Glad you found that. Did it help you have a greater understanding of your situation? I hope so. Dont be afraid they make medicine that works. But I will tell you what. I live in Cincinnati, OH. It is supposed to rain tomorrow but I have grass to cut. So could you make it a perfectly clear day with weather in the mid to high 60's with a breeze out of the East? If that happens then I will have extra time on Monday to head to the doctor to cure my Meglamania.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join