It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Flu Shot - Governments preparing to vaccinate the entire populace?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Are the governments of the world preparing to vaccinate the entire populace? It seems that may be the case. According to Reuters 4.9 billion vaccinations against the supposed swine flu could be ready shortly.

Is Obama showing the first card in the video?

www.doomdaily.com...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't know but in my small town USA there isn't the personnel or the infrastructure to administer any such program.

The U.S.government has shown little interest in public health in the past (and this may be "uniquely American"), certainly not in disaster or pandemic preparedness and people would surely be suspicious if suddenly the government took an interest in their health.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
I don't know but in my small town USA there isn't the personnel or the infrastructure to administer any such program.

The U.S.government has shown little interest in public health in the past (and this may be "uniquely American"), certainly not in disaster or pandemic preparedness and people would surely be suspicious if suddenly the government took an interest in their health.

McCain did suggest Walmart become health clinics lol

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

That's hilarious. Sad but true in such a Walmart health care scenario if the actually made it semi-affordable they'd probably be overwhelmed be the sheer numbers of people with chronic illnesses who have not seen a physician in years.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Seriously he is dumb. Does he assume if people can go to Walmart they aren't as capable to go down the street to a clinic that IS a clinic (yet such clinic doesn't exist because the government is too cheap).

Honestly, how much cost saving is there because Walmart already has a roof? Tt would still need walls, security for medications/administrative offices within a Walmart. I see Walmarts sell glasses near the cash but that is the extent of where my health needs would be necessary at a chain store.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It would be hard to force vaccination, since it takes at least four months to produce a vaccination. It would probably take at least half a year to produce enough for the US

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
CIDRAP and WHO are predicting a 6 month lead time until vaccines are ready- at least in quantities for first responders (ER personell, etc.), people who live with infectees, etc. They have also stated on both sites that it would be another 4-6 months before the 4.9 billion doses would be ready for wider usage in the population. With over 6 billion people on the globe- many of whom live in remote areas, "housing" that is substandard, etc., my guess is that those 4.9 B vaccines will be earmarked for those who can get to a clinic, or who may be traced through insurance, taxes, censuses, etc.

As far as mandatory vaccination, I can't see that happening- even in a large metro area in the US- unless, as others have mentioned before- one can't get a job, driver's lisence, passport, etc., without proof of vaccination.

There's also the cynical conclusion- they could spray us all against our will- even without our knowledge- via chemtrails.

No matter how it's implemented, the pharmas stand to make billions, and the global economy will bounce (whether mandatory or not)- nothing like a war or a health crisis to boost the NYSE, eh?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I talked to someone at my health department and she told me make sure you take the vaccine when it comes out. Funny in one sentence she says this is waning but in the next take the vaccine? She told me it is not so bad yet but I am smart for not going out much? My local hospital would not let me come in for an ear infection so bad I almost lost my hearing and could not find any Drs to get into to. I have no clue how bad it really is here because only one person has admitted that it could be bad.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey

Remember, there's a difference between interest in public health and widespread vaccination. Everyone in a position to mandate and implement such a program stands to profit considerably directly from the vaccine production, sale and distribution.

Believe it or not, the last time this happened was for the mythical swine flu pandemic of 1976. One person died of the Swine flu during that pandemic but hundreds were killed and thousands left paralyzed by the "The National Influenza Immunization Program".

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
sorry, wrong thread.

[edit on 5/28/2009 by Unit541]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We have a discussion on this going from May 14th.

Here is the thread

top topics

join