It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are the Enemy of the State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Great article, and an interesting perspective....I keep finding more and more stuff like this from everyday citizens ...and, strangely enough, it gives me hope..

Source

From its very infancy, our government has made a vital part of its existence the theft of property that belongs to others and the demonization of those who would resist, or those who see the state for what it really is. From the American Indian to the veterans who have fought the state’s illegal wars, resistance to, or speaking out against the criminality of the state will bring down the full force of the state’s wrath, up to and including elimination.

In December of 1862, 38 Santee Sioux were hanged on the orders of President Abraham Lincoln, elsewhere known as the "Great Emancipator." This was the largest mass hanging in American History. The remaining Sioux were expelled from Minnesota. The Santee Sioux learned a brutal lesson about standing in the way of the state in its conquests of property that belongs to others, and believing the state to be honorable in its promises.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by RolandBrichter]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
He who wins gets to tell His-Story.

We are only being told what they want us to know.

I am not linking my post here because I am starting to feel like a symbiotic but so many of us seem to be on the same page; we just don't realize it.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
True.

I saw a show today about the Nazi's elimination program for Jews and was stunned at the foreboding of that era to our times.

It seems that govts (in their own minds) have the nobelist of intentions and then can and do turn to wholesale murder or theft to get their way.

The present administrations theft of Chrysler, stolen to give to the unions and away from the rightful and legal bond holders should be cause for alarm. What will be next? Certainly the media has fallen all over themselves NOT to say anything about the unlawful activity of this administration.

On a positive note I read today that over 1.5 BILLION rounds of ammo was sold in the month of December 08 alone...

join