It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly Another False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It touches on what I'm speculating about at 1:20 but It's good to watch it entirely..

Now after viewing it might not seem strange to those aware of that there indeed can be more false flag attacks (one's that are known to happen before they do) I'm only providing my own speculation with this but I would appreciate opinions concerning the matter I am about to disclose.

First I would like to acknowledge this topic are for those who are aware of the Illuminati (or as this board likes to refer to them as being 'NWO') then I'm assuming you know of how they work and use methods of hidden in plain sight and also integrate a lot of their symbolism within our entertainment outlets.

Being that as it may; Firstly, I present an excerpt from two articles recently published, web sources follow.

As it turns out the so-called Muslim terrorists busted in New York, who supposedly wanted to blow up synagogues in the Bronx and shoot down military airplanes flying out of the New York Air National Guard base, were petty criminals set-up by the FBI.

Source 1

We already knew that the men were provided with an inert rocket launcher and fake C4 explosives by an FBI informant, and now as more details emerge, our original summation of the case is proving accurate.

Source 2

And maybe now you ask, ok all that's good to know Anarcissus, but what's your point?

Well it's only my speculation but I believe Hollywood is at it again with acting out a possibly orchestrated future event, especially when you consider this:

And IMBD describes the plot as the following:

Armed men hijack a New York City subway train, holding the passengers hostage in return for a ransom, and turning an ordinary day's work for dispatcher Walter Garbe into a face-off with the mastermind behind the crime

Keyword there is "hijack", put the plot for them wanting money aside and compare it to how we were sold false info regarding the last attack like that on American soil and suspicions begin to percolate.

I.M.O. if anything in the future happens like how Hollywood seems to be trying to predict in this film then I feel the Hollywood Moguls of Columbia should be the first ones tried and sent to the preventive prolonged pre-crime detention institutions that I'm hearing so much about now-a-days.

It's basically like they are predicting a crime and filming it, so right now at this moment it's fiction but if the F.B.I. continues behaving how they do with patsies then is it too far fetched to look back at this film and get the feeling of Hollywood smirking with the thoughts similar to "I told you so?" Too bad we thought it was fiction at the time though, huh? :-/

Because literally, think about it, why couldn't this movie have revolved around somewhere else besides NY of all places?? Especially with whats happened there recently which was proven to be orchestrated? Why else is Hollywood pushing so hard to give NY this kind of false image as if it's some kind of sick Terrorist Attraction Theme-park?

I feel almost foolish for remembering the days of my youth hearing about how wonderful it was to visit Coney Island.

But Don't get me wrong, coming up I've always known NY was a rough place particularly the Bronx but at some point we have to step back and think about how we are depicting our own Country, places like Paris,France, and Venice,Italy amongst others glorify they're historic architecture, Astana, of Kazakhstan is preparing to do the same and yet it seems over here we give off the perception as if we're more obsessed with seeing it become vandalized.

Opinions?

[edit on 23-5-2009 by anarcissus]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow, I know I'm not the only one here who can connect the dots or are people afraid to speak on this matter because of what Maddow has informed us about??

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Its not that your the only one, its just alot of information. Some people dont want to sit and read the all info, or watch the 4 or 5 videos. You should edit it, and sum it up. That might encourage moer conversation.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's all stuff I've seen before, besides a few little things.

Sometimes this subject can get redundant and you'll just see the same battle of opinions and theories go against each in thread after thread after thread.

I think there's some credence behind the notion that pop culture can be manipulated by the government.

But I also feel the iconic buildings and places become the subject of stories and pictures because of what they stand for/their importance, then you mix them with typical over done story lines and they become that weeks biggest block buster.
When certain things are so popular they'll often find their way into pop culture, obviously.

Like Aliens landing on the white house lawn.
Is that a possible prediction?

Or the dramatic love story of two lovers,
is that a prediction in the typical romantic drama?

I think there is SOME significance, but I think somethings are just sensationalized because it's always been a thought in the back of someones head or there's been a previous event to trigger the idea that "hey this can happen", The World Trade Center had always been at speculation as a target of an attack, just as the White House, bridges, Major cities.
So to see movie/tv story lines where it happens isn't so surprising.
After 9-11 all we saw is the media that came closest to the actual event, we hardly ever see all the other story lines based on the WTC which would be more interesting to look at and see where the majority is, because looking at all the old 9-11 type subjects has just become redundant and over done you can only watch these things so many times, take what you can learn from them and move on to the next.
Doing so will only make the case of the truth seekers stronger and evidence more abundant.

new topics

top topics

join