It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equilibrium, Tetragrammaton, New World Order? [Please Read, Need Input]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Please read this all the way through, this is not going to be a summary or my review of the movie.

I just saw the movie Equilibrium. It is a pretty decent movie, though it borrowed a lot from distopian classics such as 1984, Brave New World, Fahrenheit 451, and the like.

The basic gist of the story is this: after a THIRD WORLD WAR, the people [probably led by the media] of the world decide that there is too much suffering and there must be an end to war [HMM], and the answer comes in the form of a totalitarian fascist world government. The people are flooded with propaganda and the figurehead of the world regime is an entity known as Father. Everyone is also required to take daily shots of Prozium which removes all emotion and all art and things that instill emotion are burned and destroyed. Those caught with "Sense Offense" are taken to the incinerator.

The main character, John Preston, is a member of an elite guard/police force, and is in fact the best of the best. Interestingly, the name of the police force is called the Tetragrammaton Clerics.

In fact, the main symbol of their government is the Tetragrammaton itself, and is usually represented by the Tetragrammaton Cross, which also appears sometimes in the muzzle flashes of the Tetragrammaton Clerics' guns.

So why is the Tetragrammaton important? Well, as most of those informed know, the New World Order is not only political, but it is in fact mostly an occult agenda. See Lucis Trust [originally Lucifer Trust], the UN, Share International, the UN meditation room, Julian Huxley [once vice president and also president of the British Eugenics Society] + UNESCO + WWF + Planned Parenthood, Alister Crowley, Alice Bailey, HP Blavatsky, Humanism, theosophy, and the list goes on and on.

So anyway, what is the Tetragrammaton?

The Tetragrammaton is an occult mystic symbol, specifically from Kabbalism, or Jewish mysticism. The Tetragrammaton, or the Great Four Letters are the following: Yod He Vau He, and is the great and unpronounceable sacred word, YHVH. This is where terms like Jehovah and Yahweh come from.

The Tetragrammaton is now and has been part of mystery traditions for thousands of years. Here is the Rosicrucian manifestation of this symbol, as incorporated into the Rosy Cross:

Anyway, the god represented by the Tetragrammaton, or the god of the bible, is called by the occultists/mystery schools the Demiurge or Demiurgus. The Demiurgus is the lowest of the gods, and is creator of the physical universe, or the material realm, which is considered the lowest realm. The Demiurgus is seen by the occultists/mystery schools as a malevolent force whose purpose is to keep man in ignorance.

This is demonstrated in the Garden of Eden in which man is kept in ignorance [nonoccultists/christians claim purity] of the world with all the other plants and animals.

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

Genesis 2:16-17

Here, the god represented by the Tetragrammaton is obviously lying to man.

The occultists believe that it is Lucifer who comes in the form of a serpent to save mankind from ignorance, or Darkness. In fact, Lucifer is actually the noun form of the Latin word "lucis" which means "of light" [Lucifer = Latin for "he who is of light", "light bringer", "morning star", etc.]

The gift of Lucifer is the Intellect [according to occult beliefs], or the Rising Sun, so that one day we may become the Sun in the sky, or gods ourselves. This is the also same occult principle behind the Osirian Cycle [Horus the Rising Sun]. What is the ideology of New Ageism and all the stuff that the UN promotes? That god is within rather that without and that we are all gods. Intriguing?

The bible also clearly shows this:

2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' "

4 "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Genesis 3:2-5

So it is clear that this is the message of the New World Religion [New Ageism].

You see, the occultists do not literally believe that there was actually a deity named YHVH or another one named Lucifer, but that they are all manifestations of human nature itself. And they are able to use these principles to manipulate the masses as they realize that all trends are the manifestations of qualities of human nature itself.

In fact, even the NWO is a manifestation of qualities of human nature. The Sun Cult, as opposed to the Moon Cult, is the Cult in which the elites belong to, and for thousands of years the two opposing ideologies clashed. The Sun Cult represents the MALE principle of human nature, while the Moon Cult represents the FEMALE principle. The elites behind the New World Order hail from the Sun Cult and that is why they refer to themselves as the Illuminati, and often adorn their monuments and works with sun symbolism. This is why they erect obelisks, pyramids, and so on which is a dedication to the PENIS and the SUN. This is why their god is LUCIFER, the Light [or The SUN], who represents the intellect. The list goes on and on.

Today, the Cult of the Sun [or the MALE PRINCIPLE] is about to take over the world, and that is the New World Order.

The male principles are thus: law, order, intellect, civilization, war, planned, make things happen, etc.

The female principles are thus: anarchy, disorder, emotion, nature, peace, spontaneous, lets things happen, etc.

So anyway, in the movie Equilibrium, it not only contained the New World Order society and outline of how it happened, it also contained esoteric occult symbolism in that the Tetragrammaton is what keeps everyone in ignorance of the IMMATERIAL quality of what makes us human. You can also see that the world of Equilibrium is the domination of the MALE PRINCIPLE, and the wholesale suppression of the FEMALE PRINCIPLE [punishable by death].

Intriguing?

[edit on 23-5-2009 by italkyoulisten]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
haha! every time that movie starts, the only thing i can think is "welcome to america, 2020."

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I know, truth. Ok so I finally finished writing it.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Amaterasu is the Shinto Goddess of the Sun... And my book, written with the hope of pointing the way to breaking free of the NWO/Luciferian influence on this world...

Hmmmm.

What do I make of that?

Anyway, thank you for this information. It was presented well and clarified things for me.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So why is the Tetragrammaton important? Well, as most of those informed know, the New World Order is not only political, but it is in fact mostly an occult agenda. See Lucis Trust [originally Lucifer Trust], the UN, Share International, the UN meditation room, Julian Huxley [once vice president and also president of the British Eugenics Society] + UNESCO + WWF + Planned Parenthood, Alister Crowley, Alice Bailey, HP Blavatsky, Humanism, theosophy, and the list goes on and on.

Thankyou! Some of the groups/people you listed here are the greatest enemies of free humanity to ever have existed. The problem is that free humanity doesnt even know it. S&F for you though friend, I havent read the entire post yet but I like where its going

EDIT: Okay I read it, and it rings true to me. Mostly...

[edit on 23-5-2009 by mostlyspoons]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The Tetragrammaton is one of many names for the Hebrew god. It's strange to see it twisted so.

Yahweh is the English rendering of יַהְוֶה, a vocalization of the Tetragrammaton יהוה that was proposed by the Hebrew scholar Gesenius in the 19th century.
Source

Loved the movie Equilibrium btw. Very symbolic.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Come to think of it, the main character, Preston, breaks free from the Tetragrammaton Order [meaning he is "one of the gods" himself] and took it down and showed the world, no - gave the world the gift of existence beyond the Material.

Is Preston Lucifer?? I have to go back and watch the movie now to see if there is much light symbolism in association with Preston.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
watched this once after my codriver talked it up. great conspiracy movie in its own right. now i need to watch it again to see it with openeyes.

new topics

top topics

join