It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So called Palestinians Freedom Fighters.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
EVERYWHERE...

I FEEL REALLY SHOCKED ABOUT PICTURES YOU POSTED...
I FOUND THESE DRAWS WHILE SEARCHING ABOUT SECURITY SYSTEMS IN EUROPE...
LUXEMBOURGS IS A QUITE RICH AND REALLY FASCIST COUNTRY...
I JUSTED WANTED TO SHOW THAT PROPANGANDA IS THE SAME # EVERYWHERE...

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
What do you mean Nans ?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

LUXEMBOURGS IS A QUITE RICH AND REALLY FASCIST COUNTRY...
I JUSTED WANTED TO SHOW THAT PROPANGANDA IS THE SAME # EVERYWHERE...

What ? Luxembourg is a fascist country ?????????

You have definitevely...WRONG ! Luxemburg is a nice place, with nice peoples who are very quite & smart.

If you go in Luxemburg, you'll not see those barbars who are terrifying almost everybody in your french " banlieues " !!!!!!!!!

Luxemburg is a civilized country with civilized peoples.

So keep your so-called comments for you ! If France and the rest of Europe were like Luxemburg, europe would be a better place.

It's so typical from the frenchies. Always calling everything and everybody " fascists " or " nazis ".

If you want to see a fascist country, go in algeria or morrocco or even in Lybya or Syria ! You'll see what's really a fascist country !

There is no doubts, you are really a frenchie ! Sad 4 u man.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   

HAAA!!! J'allais oublier BENELUX...

NEERLAND-BELGIUM-LUXEMBURG...

AND FRANCE peace with GERMANY means ???

Sorry, we try to build EEC not E with C but not really with E...

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

HEU... And LUCEMBURG IS A SMALL FASCIST COUNTRY !

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
William - Why are you harping on Omaha so much??? Are you trying to trace my ISP address?

As for Saturday Night Live making fun of the President, at least they do it with some taste instead of calling him a Chimp, a Hitler, a baby-killer, etc.

Java - I was the Group OPSEC guy as an additional duty at my last base, I think I know about OPSEC. I'm not here giving away troop deployments, operations, etc.

As for COMSEC violations....that is really, really funny. The day my personal computer is like a STU-III is the day I'm the President of the USA.

I'm not bragging about my position(s), just stating a FACT that I don't need to get credit about my knowledge/expertise from people on an internet site. Those that want to belittle my access to credible info wouldn't get the time of day from me.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

HAAA!!! J'allais oublier BENELUX...

NEERLAND-BELGIUM-LUXEMBURG...

AND FRANCE peace with GERMANY means ???

Sorry, we try to build EEC not E with C but not really with E...

HEU... And LUCEMBURG IS A SMALL FASCIST COUNTRY !

Nans, you wrote only BS. You didn't even reply to my post.Could you try to be better, and could you try to write an answer who's meaning something.It's hard to understand what you write.

And the EEC doesn't exist anymore. Now, its' the EU.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That explains it, MT69. Everyone with access to a STU believes their messhall-generated feces is odorless as well as camoflaged!

Be honest, how many 1-900 calls have you made on it?!?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
February 5, 2003 1:00 a.m. Eastern

A Palestinian psychologist claims that more than half of Palestinian children aged 6 to 11 dream of becoming suicide bombers, according to a video presentation produced by Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The documentary says Dr. Shafiq Massalha conducted a study that has led him to conclude that "in about 10 years, a very murderous generation will come of age, full of hatred and ready to die in suicide missions," the Israeli National News Service reported.

Massalha, a clinical psychologist in East Jerusalem, was a featured presenter at the United Nations North American NGO [Non-governmental organization] Symposium on the Question of Palestine at U.N. headquarters in New York in 1995.

In the film titled "Seeds of Hate," the narrator says: "In a society in which the legitimization of child murderers becomes a part of its ideology, then normative human morality no longer exists. Which moral rules shall these children pass onto their children when they in turn become parents?"

The scene moves to Arab men yelling and holding up pieces of human organs with a child's loud voice in the background saying, "I will eat the flesh of my conqueror."

"All of this has been orchestrated quite methodically by the Palestinian Authority," the narrator says. "What kind of government calls upon its citizens to become uncompromising killers, while presenting itself to the world as a victim striving only for its peace? This untenable hypocrisy should not be tolerated by enlightened civilization � yet this is the reality happening here and now."

Link - www.prophezine.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I hope the link provided will work, I've noticed that links that are too long won't.

"�A young man with great influence in the city, Sheikh Nazim Abu Salim is considered a charismatic 'Imam' whose Friday sermons draw thousands. Last Friday, it was expected that he would make a statement concerning the anniversary of the October events of last year [in which 13 Arab-Israelis were killed during riots], which falls on this coming Monday. The Sheikh thought otherwise and chose to address his remarks to what he described as the great crime against Islam which the Americans are orchestrating�"

"�He informed the congregation that Bush was about to embark on a crusade throughout the world against Muslims who live according to the Shari'ah (Islamic law). At the beginning of the week, Abu Salim came to the conclusion that the world is facing a situation that will divide people into two camps: 'A camp that wants Islam, and a camp that doesn't.' 'I agree,' he said, 'it is a war between the good and the bad, but who are the good and who are the bad? The good are those who seek justice and mercy, the believers in Islam."

"Sheikh Nazim is certain that the day is near when Islam will defeat its opponents. According to him, there is no point to the life of anyone who will not convert to Islam. 'What is Islam?' demanded the young cleric, who completed studies for a bachelor's degree in biochemistry at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev. 'Islam is the greatest gift that Allah has given to man. The Prophet Mohammed came into the world to complete the work of Moses and Jesus Christ, and in fact his coming into the world presaged the end of the role of the other religions. Therefore, I say that anyone who doesn't get on the train of Islam is finished, and anyone who wants to be secure in his life, and also after his death, must convert to Islam. In the end there will be only one religion left in the world - Islam. The whole world knows this.'"

"This is also how the Sheikh explained to his congregation the Americans' attempt to hurt Afghanistan. In particular, he expressed a fear that before Islam succeeds and conquers the world, the Americans and the Israelis will do all they can to spoil the celebration� the Sheikh has another belief: before Islam spreads its wings over the earth, the Muslims will rise up in their own countries, cities and villages and depose their corrupt leaders who behave as if they were puppets in a theater. The cleric is convinced that the Arab leaders are fated to scatter to the four winds like the dust of the desert. 'A bunch of fawning flatterers,' he described them scornfully, 'cowardly kings, princes, and prime ministers who act like slaves of the American overlord. These leaders are the whip of the Americans and the British and they know that their time has come. The day will come, and soon, when the Arab puppet governments will vanish along with the darkness. The Muslim peoples are about to win the glory they have been awaiting thanks to the war in Afghanistan�'"

Link - www.memri.de...

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
MT69 doesn't eat in a messhall, he gets McDonald's shipped to him at his top secret locations around the world. Eating in messhalls is below eating a Big Mac according to my sources.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
great post ultra_phoenix

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by the pirate
great post ultra_phoenix

Thanks. But deepwater did a very good job too.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
Java: same goes to you, my friend. it isn't about who was there first or whose god promised what lands. it's about not creating a state on top of a state that already exist and then expecting the inhabitants/nationals to go away quietly...get real. that's not human. many a culture has fought to their last warrior took his last breath. whatever Israel goes through Israel brought on itself. that's just the way it is.

two wrongs don't make a right ever...the first wrong was trying to re-estiblish a country on land that was already occupied everything else that followed is the fault of those insane fantics who are looking to forefill their sick interuptation of prophesy...and if running people off of farms that have been in their families for generations isn't theft...then someone please explain to me what theft is.

ah well, it'll be what it is...i care not. i was just bored earlier and hate when threads on this board are one-sided. fact is, if someone came into my home and said i have to give my land back to the native americans they better be strapped.

Saphroina you just said that the Israelis have every right to be there.

Your statement is the philosophy of "might is right" and I'm sorry but Israel is kicking palestine and muslim ass, and the US backs it up.

Through your flawed logic, we are completely right, and should scorch the palestinians from the earth.

Afterall, jews shouldn't have to give up their rightfully conquered homes now should they?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MT69

Originally posted by William
Really now Mr 69?

A simple threat... so... everyone that doesn't like us, who happens to have a gun, should be eliminated with "force"?

I feel your make-believe secret-agent persona has just gotten the best of you.

I don't have to come to this internet board and make up lies about my background to get jollies. I doubt anyone here does anything as important as I do. I don't need to get a pat on the back from you.

If you don't like my insights on the world, then ignore them...at your own risk. Everything I've said on this board....has come true and will come true.

Boy, best laugh I had this morning so far!

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Saph....."if kicking people off their farms that have been in their family for generations isnt theft then I dont know what is?"

Somehow I think you would blast this statment if I made it concerning Zimbabwe and the purge of white farmers who have been on their families farms for generations!!

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Boy, best laugh I had this morning so far!

It doesn't take much to amuse you.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Grenadier: why do you assume I agree with the discrimination going on in Zimbabwe--because I'm black? it is not a race or color thing. i disagree with any government running folk off their land. no matter what country does it. in the case of Zimbabwe, i believe there is need for re-distribution of the wealth. there are many ways of doing that. as was done here in the US, access to equal opportunity and education is one of the most fair ways to go about these things. discrimination is wrong no matter what race is doing it. the only way that poor peoples of every race can rise up out of their poverty is through programs that increase access to opportunity, not hand-outs, which only create division amongst those who have and those who aint got. i think the government of Zimbabwe should focus their resources on development and education so that their economy isn't so dependant on argriculture--this will open more opportunity for the masses to excell in more than one way.

ah, don't ask me about Africa...i'll go on and on...

UP: propaganda ??? are you saying the Zionist aren't claiming that it's their right to be there because G-d said so?

Java: are you saying that before 1948 their were no peoples who considered themselves to be palestinians? and that the land called Israel wasn't called palestine until the UN changed it?

FreeMason: i'd rather ignore you as i have done in the past...but, you quoted me so,...you read what i wrote and found an angle that suites your agruments. still, i don't agree that israel existed as a state before 1948, if it did then there would have been no need for the UN to declare it a state. as far as one people conquering another nation and taking their lands...sure, that's what happened but israelis don't believe that there ever was a nation there to begin with, which is part of the problem--and makes them guilty of the crime of genocide. so the war rages on...but it's not a war or is it?

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The World recognized Isreal in '48 *(i.e. UN). Thus Isreal is not "taking their land". They even gave the Palestinians the chance to be "recognized" as a valid nation, but instead, Palestinians resorted to continued terrorism. Heck, if they really wanted peace, they could have had 90% of their objectives met during the Clinton years...but they balked. They only want a Palestinian State, if it encompasses all of Isreal. Personally, Isreal's tolerance of it continues to amaze me...

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia

1) in the case of Zimbabwe, i believe there is need for re-distribution of the wealth.

2) there are many ways of doing that.

3) UP: propaganda ??? are you saying the Zionist aren't claiming that it's their right to be there because G-d said so?

1) Re-distribution ? Well, when somebody will take YOUR land, and will say you he's doing it for some redistribution purposes, we'll see what you will say.

2) You're soooooooooo right. Since these so-called redistribution, almost everybody is starving. The peoples who received these lands are NOT farmers. They are peoples who are coming from towns and they don't know anything on the farmer job. Now,in zimbabwe, they are short of food. Many thanks Mr President, you did a good redistribution. And I don't speak about how they did it. Whites slaughtered, hunted down, killed, rapped, burned and so on.... Why do you think that the International Community is now against mugwabe ???? For the pleasure to be against someone ???

3) Zionist ??? With you, this word sound really anti-semit. Anyway, you can write you want, because YES, Isreal is THEIR lands, their country, their nation !
Also, YES, it's written in the Torah that God gave them this land.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
here in lies the death of that agreement...Jerusalem. what to do with the beloved Temple Mount? no Muslim could accept that agreement. the talks ended because of this and not because the Palestinians don't want peace, they do, just as much as the next people with war forced upon them by fanatics. every religion has them--even Judaism.

there is no doubt the the government that offered the palestinians that 90% no longer exist in israel. the past can be rehashed over and over again. and you can give me thousands of instances where palestine has refused israel and i can give you thousands of instances where israel has refused palestine. but it all goes right back to the beginning. israel was a failed state and it was replaced by palestine until 1948, then the call went out to repopulate the lands with Jews...the call still goes out. while the current israeli government refuses to allow palestinians the right to return to the lands where they were born they allow folk born all over the planet to come and populate those very lands.

this is what religion brings...on both sides...death.

ah, it'll be what it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
UP, i did not condone what is being done in Zimbabwe. i offered solutions to a problem. please re-read that post. i believe there are many people suffering there because of white oppression and the government is anti-white because of this prolonged oppression. i don't think any of this has to do with the farmers. and i don't think they should be personally punished for imperialism that took place in that country. like i said they need development and education to pull them out of this crisis. not hand-outs, they need long term solutions.

i knew you would call me anti-semtic. i'm merely anti-religion. and any body who believes G-d promised them land is insane, imo. religion makes both sides shun compromise. they are all crazy. that's why you need a separation between chruch and state. you can't have democracy if your G-d is calling the shots and not the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join