It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So called Palestinians Freedom Fighters.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Eer, where did I see that sign ? HELL !!! It was in Germany, in the 30' and 40' !!!

Peace, we want peace.Only peace.

Well, you know, we have to defend our familly or those jews will kill us all.

We cares for our prisoners.

STAND UP AND FIGHT. WE ARE ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS and we believes in Justice and freedom for everybody.But of course,if you aren't palestinians and/or muslims, or if you are against us....Well, you know what will happen to you & your familly, friends...etc...

Let's talk about peace !

Later, I'll do like daddy and he'll be proud of me.

And Israel would have to talk about peace with them ? You are kidding, isn't it ?

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It goes both ways though. How do you think thoses people got like that. When there is no hope you will join just about any cause to find purpose.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Remember, it isn't about a group who throw rocks at tanks, it's about a group who throws bombs into schools...
Freedom fighters...sure... Freedom fighters fight armies...not outdoor cafes...

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
well, don't steal peoples land and then you won't have to deal with their retaliation and hatred...the hate that hate begat.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by N0_hope_in_sight
It goes both ways though. How do you think thoses people got like that. When there is no hope you will join just about any cause to find purpose.

Yeah, sure...And OBL had right to blow the WTC.Of course, the poor guy didn't have an other choice.We have to understand him !

Originally posted by Saphronia

warning: this post will be deemed anti-semetic

well, don't steal peoples land and then you won't have to deal with their retaliation and hatred...the hate that hate begat

warning, my answer will be deemed anti-palestinians.

If you find something in the Torah or the Bible, or even in the Quran, about the Palestinians, let us know !

Who stole who ? The Israelians were there FIRST but they had to leave, cuz there were too many pogroms and anti-jews acts. But now, they are back at home and they don't want to leave again THEIR lands !

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thanks UP for pointing out the Truth.

Israelis are NOTHING like the evil palestinian freedom groups.

Note "FREEDOM GROUPS!"

Palestinians are not evil, most of them don't know what the hell is going on...but they think these palestinian liberation armies and such are fighting for them, they don't fully realize that all they are doing is blowing up innocents.

Isreal forever has, and always will, stay its hand, until it is provoked.

However the world always has and always will, say israel struck first.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   

well, don't steal peoples land and then you won't have to deal with their retaliation and hatred...the hate that hate begat.

You'd better go back and look at the historical facts, young lady, and you'll realize that you are doing nothing but passing on a lie. That lie has been paased along by the anti-Semites and they received it from the Arabs several decades ago.

U-P, the Jews never left the area, at no time was there not a remnant of the Jewish people on that soil.
As a matter of fact, there was a time that the Arab people would have been insulted by being called a Palestinian as that word specifically referred to the Jew in that area. Let us also remember that the title "Palestine" originated from Rome, when the Romans tried to wipe the Jewish claim and name in the area out of history.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by Java]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think it's time for the US special forces and Israeli forces to take out those "events" with force. If those PLO freaks want to openly make threats against us, then we'll shoot them dead at their chest-thumping party. Carry a gun and make threats against us....you're a terrorist, thus you've given us the green light to KILL YOU.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Really now Mr 69?

A simple threat... so... everyone that doesn't like us, who happens to have a gun, should be eliminated with "force"?

I feel your make-believe secret-agent persona has just gotten the best of you.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
UP: i don't expect you would give up the house you live in now to it's previous occupants ancestor because they wanna come home....nah, i don't think you would even if they ran up on you at gun point shouting "god said, get the f*ck out!".
and i don't believe you will find KILL THE JEWS in the Holy Quran either...i haven't read it in a while, but i'm sure if that was in there I would remember it.

Java: same goes to you, my friend. it isn't about who was there first or whose god promised what lands. it's about not creating a state on top of a state that already exist and then expecting the inhabitants/nationals to go away quietly...get real. that's not human. many a culture has fought to their last warrior took his last breath. whatever Israel goes through Israel brought on itself. that's just the way it is.

two wrongs don't make a right ever...the first wrong was trying to re-estiblish a country on land that was already occupied everything else that followed is the fault of those insane fantics who are looking to forefill their sick interuptation of prophesy...and if running people off of farms that have been in their families for generations isn't theft...then someone please explain to me what theft is.

ah well, it'll be what it is...i care not. i was just bored earlier and hate when threads on this board are one-sided. fact is, if someone came into my home and said i have to give my land back to the native americans they better be strapped.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Really now Mr 69?

A simple threat... so... everyone that doesn't like us, who happens to have a gun, should be eliminated with "force"?

I feel your make-believe secret-agent persona has just gotten the best of you.

I don't have to come to this internet board and make up lies about my background to get jollies. I doubt anyone here does anything as important as I do. I don't need to get a pat on the back from you.

If you don't like my insights on the world, then ignore them...at your own risk. Everything I've said on this board....has come true and will come true.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Insights result in discussion.

Insults result in banning.

Your history here would lead us to which conclusion?

So... what exactly do you do in Omaha?

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Omaha??? I've driven through that city when I was a kid, but I'm not there right now. I could be with my next job working in USSTRATCOM. I used to work under USSTRATCOM in my first job in a different location, so I have the expertise and clearance to go there if they ask me.

I'd prefer to work in one of the HQs at PACCOM, EURCOM or CENTCOM next instead of USSTRATCOM in order to widen my experience. CENTCOM deals with the Middle East, EURCOM...Europe and PACCOM...Asia. Once I pin-on Major, I should be up for a possible assignment at one of those HQs working on a staff for Generals/Admirals.

By the way, I've noticed that you say I'm the one hurling insults when I respond to a tyler calling military people apes, MidnightDStroyer calling the President a chimp, etc, etc, etc. It's odd that you ignore those people with their blatant flaming here only trying to stir up a hornet's nest instead of real debate.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by MT69]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   

1)UP: i don't expect you would give up the house you live in now to it's previous occupants ancestor because they wanna come home....

2) nah, i don't think you would even if they ran up on you at gun point shouting "god said, get the f*ck out!".

1) What an irony ! It's EXACTELY what I have to do. The owner want to come back to HIS home, and I've 6 month to find a new home.

2) Allways the same old good propaganda !

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   

LUXENBOURG IS A HIGH CRIMINALITY COUNTRY, IT'S KNOWN...

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
What do you mean Nans ?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So... Secret Agent MT69...

You say you're not in Omaha, NE?

We're not to criticize a President we dislike? You must be preparing action against the staff of Saturday Night Live and almost every other comedian in this country.

As for users of this site, we do indeed warn those who cannot contain themselves and fling insults at users. Tyler was banned for several months for this activity.

You're really not in Omaha?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Saphie, no state existed there before Israel. As a matter of fact, congratulations, you just made a great argument against the "Palestinians". The notion that Israel is built atop of a previously sovereign nation is not true.
When it comes to this topic my facts are straight. Not to say I am right on everything, but with this, bank on it.

Nans, why did you waste so much space with those pictures? What are they suppose to mean? How are elementary school children experts at something to where their opinion (on what I haven't figured out) is regarded as carrying weight?

Mods/admins, is there any way to limit size of pictures so that they do not cause the lateral scroll bar to have to be used and it doesn't take three feet of verticle scrolling to see only three pictures?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
MT69, you think nobody else here does a job that is as important as the one you do? What an arrogant little man you seem to be. You know what my experience has been? My experience has been when someone says something like that they are trying to pump up their own ego because they actually don't measure up.

I've also found that those with important positions in the military do not run their mouth about it in any manner as it puts them very close to OPSEC and COMSEC violations.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Java

1) Nans, why did you waste so much space with those pictures? What are they suppose to mean? How are elementary school children experts at something to where their opinion (on what I haven't figured out) is regarded as carrying weight?

2) Mods/admins, is there any way to limit size of pictures so that they do not cause the lateral scroll bar to have to be used and it doesn't take three feet of verticle scrolling to see only three pictures?

1) Yep, I asked him too what is the purpose of his pics.

2) Hey, buy a 17 inch or 19 inch screen.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join