It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Smoking Agenda: What is the problem?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

inst the uk the cctv capital of the world?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
inst the uk the cctv capital of the world?

Pretty much yeah, although we haven't yet taken to fingerprinting all incoming travellers unlike some countries.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Combatmed1
Well I am an avid smoker. I would smoke in a hospital if I could (what its not like they are gonna get sicker). My rights as a private citizen are currently on the burner when it comes to my almost illegal habit. All I hear is smoking is bad.....you'll get cancer(although no MALE in my family has ever died of or had cancer and we are ALL smokers).....I can't breath.........stop touching me....Everyone wants us to stop and really the ones that are saying STOP are actually fueling our addiction!!! When I heard about free health care for children I was all for it, until I found out how it was being payed for. Now if I am selfish enough to quit smoking, lil Timmy might not get his kidney transplant!!! Am I to have that kind of guilt on my conscience?!?!?!

I've actually found non smokers to be more sicker than smokers.
If you go to a doctors waiting room and did a poll of how many are smokers only 1 in 4 would be.

Non smokers also get cancer, die incredibly young, have breathing problems (Athsma) and all sort of diseases and sensitivities that need medication. Yet they seem to project ALL THEIR HEALTH PROBLEMS onto Smokers.
Non smokers are in DENIAL as to what is causing their own health problems.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
I've actually found non smokers to be more sicker than smokers.
If you go to a doctors waiting room and did a poll of how many are smokers only 1 in 4 would be.

Lol that is because more people are non smokers and so it stands to reason that they would be the majority in a dcotors office. Every single study done that wasn't backed by a tobacco company shows that smokers have more incidence of heart disease, strokes, high blood pressure and all the cancers. So sorry but this statement isn't true.

Originally posted by Flighty
Non smokers also get cancer, die incredibly young, have breathing problems (Athsma) and all sort of diseases and sensitivities that need medication. Yet they seem to project ALL THEIR HEALTH PROBLEMS onto Smokers.
Non smokers are in DENIAL as to what is causing their own health problems.

Not all non smokers my friend. I'm a non smoker and i think this stupid ban on smoking needs to be chucked out. We don't all think smokers are walking fogs of death

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join